boo 6 ~ 4-20 ~ Randall's Island NY

I know Connell is going but he isn't part of the after party crew huh? Well he is down with the crew either way.

Dpoke....
i might be able to hook up with u that day.. i dont know just yet tho...
i will talk to ya online..
jen

^^ tru dat Jamal, we all know Connell's part of the crew... he just has yet to get his shady ass to one of the after parties, ya hear that boy! :D
Peace ~Katie

thanks kandy i may just be daring and drive my car there i just need to take all backroads if i do cause i have what is commonly know around here as a death mobile (aka no muffler stolen inspection sticker from my moms truck hehehe and when the car hit 45mph it starts to shake violently anything faster will result in a loss of control) so everyone if this becomes my only opition pray for me so i may make it to nyc in one piece!!!!!!

Ah! Christina, whuts up gurl! Are you going to this? If so, I hope I find you somewhere. Long time no see. ;)
Got my tix yesterday in the mail... YAY!!
Anyone have any links to pictures of this Randall's Island place? (particularly the "sunken meadow" area...) All I keep hearing from people who've been to Lolapolooza and the Warped Tour that it's huge and VERY dusty. I've been informed to bring a dust mask..... Will this be necessary?
-Teddy

^ ok heres the deal with randalls island, thres an enormous grass area that you park in, and where the busses drop you off, you walk probably bout a half mile to the entrance which is usualy a bunch of fences(probably 5-10 lenghts) which will be used as lines(this is how its set up for concerts anyway i dunno why it would be different) your scanned with a metal detector and searched. you then emerge onto a huge grass field where the tents will be on either sides of you, yet again this is how the concerts were set up. on the right is a small hill that leads down to a lake but i think the lake is fenced in im not sure. they had stages on the right and the field is at least a half mile long if not more. there will be stages set up all the way in the back. if you continue left after reaching the far back of the field, you will come into a colliseum, this is place is pretty cool cuz it has a track going around the coliseum with a grass patch in the center for whatever plus thousands of seats going up around it. its a pretty damn cool place if you ask me, so I hope everything goes well with this party and soe doesnt fuck it all up. Good luck S.O.E. youve got a job on your hands! and for all you kids, have fun for me ok? ill be on my way home from mexico while your all dancing your asses off :)
Teddy - as for the dust, alot of randalls island is just dirt, but i dunno if they decided to grow grass or not, for the concerts you couldnt even see the main stage unless you were in the dirt.
[ 09 April 2002: Message edited by: Maui2k ]

Bump so the blind can see that there's a boo thread and they don't need to make 20 BOO BUS threads or start threads about AFTER PARTIES... just put them on this thread people it's not like the guidelines don't apply to you, your not specail. well, maybe some of you are.
i know this is a really mean picture but this just shows my love for SOE...
retard2.jpg

I Find it very Ironic that ScareyRaver was the THIRD person to add a Boo post or start a new thread on this board. and now hes so quick to judge evryone else... makes me laugh

The 1st Bus heading down from Boston is SOLD OUT. I am trying to get a 2nd one going but I need people to confirm their spots by the end of the week. So get in touch soon [email protected]. The cost is $95 per person for the ticket and ride. The buses will leave Boston at 7AM on Sat 4/20 and leave NYC to head home 4AM on Sun 4/21. ~Matt
[ 10 April 2002: Message edited by: mcl79 ]
[ 10 April 2002: Message edited by: mcl79 ]

Who sent u hate mail ? ..why cant u adress the issue , but rather than make stories up..i feel sorry for u.

Dana I sent it. I wanted to let him know I do not work for you guys....Correct? Anyway I am not wasting my time bickering with this kid. Is there a way to ignore peoples post?????

ohhh ok, Matt.. i think its still funny this kid make remarks and cant every reply to them he can dish it but cant take it... Doesnt he know assuming isnt a good thing..anyway, i dont mean to argue on this board i know thats its not what its ment for.

yes there is a way to ignore peoples posts it's called get off the bord... or you could just not read what i say...

LOL SCARY IS GETTING BITCHED BY A GREENLIGHTER
second rule of bluelight, if its your first post on bluelight, you must fight!
morrrrrtaaaaalll koooombaaaat
:cheesey electronica::

Round One... Fight !!!!!
Come on Erik we want to see some dead bodies, broken bones, or something ! U mean moderator :)

duz any1 know what time each dj will be playing? have they made that available yet?

what every 1 well it's been a while and dought if any one remembers me but i will b at boo hopfully with buzzy and philly junglelist
kasper