boo 6 ~ 4-20 ~ Randall's Island NY

Originally posted by TopRocka:
$52 for a such a huge party put on by Stuck on Earth..
*thinks*
nope, not worth it. I'm sittin this one out
dude, just go! seriously, even if only 1/2 of the dj's actually show up (this is a SOE event afer all), it'll still be an insane event.
i'm going. hey... now i have plans for 4:20 ;)

Though my request will likely NOT be heeded:
Can we make an attempt to keep posting in this thread to a minimum? The goal of this forum is to inform. Sifting through 200 replies to get information is disgruntling.
With an event of this size bumping should not be necessary. Should you feel the need to as time passes, please delete any old bumps you already posted. For the greenlighters: this is possible by clicking on the
edit_ubb6.gif
icon at the top of your post.
Grassy ass.
~Erik

~BuMP~ To all in NYC for know'n how to put a line up together. Me and 9 other friends are renting a van and coming out for this all the way from Dayton/Cinci Ohio. OMG this will be by far the greatest event i have ever been too for sure. THANK YOU SO MUCH STUCK ON EARTH Prod for making this event happen...
Tuc

Well I will not be in attendance, instead I will be working @ Axis(Boston)for the
X-Ecutioners/Coup show. Even though this line up is sick, it does not want to get me outta my party hiatus. I think only 3 DJs could do that right now.
[ 21 March 2002: Message edited by: MrJaMaL ]

I bet you mad hotels are gonna be filled up for this party. I'm bout to reserve one too. Partykids partying after the party in a hotel. Shit, it'll be like a mouse maze, running back and forth to other peeps rooms. -peace.

Originally posted by ScaryRaver:
i'm going to be more running back and forth then dancin' :D
I think I may have to run with you too; that's exactly the problem I have with these line ups, but I guess more is still better. Haven't really decided if I'll sit this one out of if i'll go/run.
;)

I just wanted to let you all know that us kidz from Indianapolis, IN are coming!!!!!! That is one hell of a line up. I will be there shakin mah ass!!! And ladies...feel free to come up and say hello. I will be wearin orange UFOs and white NY visor.....I will mostly be in the house tent.
Loon-E

I'm thinkin I might make this my second party. Don't know yet though. Depends if I can find a way to get there and someone to go with...someone I know so I'm not uncomfortable like last time. That'll be next to impossible, but we'll see!

hopefully buzzy and i will be able to make it to this, but with funds at a negative, the only way this would be possible is if we get comps, so cross your fingers.

^^^
like the ones listed in the initial post? please do us all a favor and stop being annoying.

Well, while I initially thought I would be sitting this out... it looks like I'll probably be here. :D
Most likely I'm driving down for this with some friends from Tha Cod (non-bluelighters, for once, lol) so I'll hopefully see y'all there! Only 3 more weeks!
Peace ~Katie

Gmni13.. i was just saying the tickets are on sale now// they werent before, so sorry that i annyoed u.
[ 29 March 2002: Message edited by: DanaSoe ]

mah bad there, killa. i was still pissed from when a new Boo thread was started every other day and your name stuck out as one of them. water under the bridge?
~erik