boo 6 ~ 4-20 ~ Randall's Island NY

Originally posted by Speekah Phreekah:
You guys just can't hang!
ROFL!!!!!!!! /me flashes back to Sugar afterparty :D "I just can't hang!"
Luv ya Teddy, remind me to hunt you down in the house tent at Boo! I'm gonna be running around ALL over the place, but mainly in the Hip Hop, Techno, and DNB tents methinks...
Oh and Lara, don't worry ;) most of New England isn't going to Boo 6 unfortunately, only a select few of us are cool enough to go broke on this party! =P
Peace ~Katie

a) Teddy I thought you were going to the Netherlands during Boo 6, what happened to that?
b) Warren G (G Funk Era, 213) is from Long Beach, not Compton.
c) I STILL won't be there =)

does anyone know any afterparty's or a place we can sketch after the party? are there any beaches we could go to where we can light a fire and have our own little gathering?

Forget going broke on this party, I'm already in the hole. For this party I'm going all out, stealing little kids piggy banks and robbing bums in the 711 parking lot for money to go! lol
haha see you all there
Peace and love
~Danielle
Also, I was wondering the same as poot. Me and my sister are most likely going this alone and it's our first big party. We got nothing to do til 4am and was just curious if anything was going on after so we don't just wander around aimlessly. :)
[ 05 April 2002: Message edited by: Bonsai ]

A post-party has apparently been planned for Key Skate in South Bronx, NY.
Information is available at http://www.cousinsproductions.com.
I'll be making the journey up for Boo 6 from Omaha, NE, hope to meet some people up there, anyone know Downing/Randall's Island well enough to start stirring up ideas for a meeting location?
Anyhow, I'm very excited about this party, looks like its going to be a good time! My only concern is that there won't be enough time for me to see everyone I want to see spin.
Alright, let the meetup locations and time discussions begin!
-Adam
[ 06 April 2002: Message edited by: yacko ]

I dunno-
I really can't say for sure that I can attend a meetup... I wanna meet ya fine folks but I'm just being resonable. Maybe I'll see bluelight peeps running like mad between tents...lol.
:)

Hey christina, the only thing WEIRD is YOU! ....and we'll DEF. have to meet up, its not even an option, we have a mission of djs to see, we should collaborate on a list again haha
[ 06 April 2002: Message edited by: SkippiE ]

Originally posted by bdreligrrl:

ROFL!!!!!!!! /me flashes back to Sugar afterparty :D "I just can't hang"

Oh my GAWD....Don't remind me! LOL Gosh, I really couldn't hang..in that regard anyway. A "sweet" afterparty it was though. I thinK I'll probably be in the same state of mind by the time this party is over..... lol
I'm so glad your going, Katie! Too bad the rest of our awesome afterparty crew isn't going...
Jamal, I postponed my trip till August. For various reasons of pre-eminence.
The timing is perfect I think, seeing as my brother just got into partying and really wants me to go to this with him.
-Teddy

THE BOO6 HOTEL AFTER PARTY:::
To all the party kids out there,
If you plan on going to boo6 and don't have your ticket yet, then def get it
quick. You can get it at www.ticketmaster.com and should be able to get it
at any ticket master location. These tickets have been on sale since August
2001 so they should be close to selling out. When I ask ticket master how
many are left they can't tell me.
If you've been living under a rock and didn't hear about boo6 or need more
info go to www.stuckonearth.com It should be the biggest rave the northeast
has ever seen. (in my opinion) I'm guessing it will have close to if not
more people then whistle3 had back in may 2000) which topped out at about
13,000, but alot of my friends are thinking its going to have upwards of 30,000 people, who knows, but either way, it will be theeee event to go to! :)
The Skyline Hotel in NYC (15 min from the rave on randalls island in nyc) is the hotel to rent, its where the lil party kids after party is at The room cost me $208 total. If ya fit 4 people in
the room, (thats the max "allowed" the pitch in per person is $52, if ya fit in 5 people and sneak a sleeping bag and air matress in, it will be about $42 a head. There are 2 large beds, so this means its 2 people to a bed.
There are alot of ravers across the northeast that have already booked rooms at this hotel
with their friends. Its going to be the the "raver hotel" on the night of 4/20! You can get reservations for it by going to www.expedia.com click hotels, click NYC, 4/20 - 4/21, select sleeps 4, and scroll down to the skyline. It says $139-$150 for the night, but after taxes n fees it comes out to $208. Print out your receipt. Check in time is i think like noon or 1pm or
something, but if your room wasn't occupied from the night before and its
ready they'll let ya check in early. The rave starts at noon, i'm leaving
with my car load of peeps (who ever is in the hotel room with me) at 9am,
dropin off our stuff at the hotel then hitting the party :) The party ends
at midnight. It is a day-night rave, not a normal night rave. If you've
never been to one, they rock, i went to my 1st day/night rave in miami a few
weeks ago.
If you get a room at this hotel. Take a green piece of paper or take a white
piece of paper and color it green, then cut a 6" circle out of the paper and
write your name, dash, screen name on it. stick it to the outside of you
hotel room door, so everyone knows where the party kids are at. this circle
means come knock, and come in and join us, ravers in here, if you dont want
to be bothered or you're ready to go to bed, just take the circle off. Don't
forget a change of clothes, or two, swimsuit, towl and all that other good
over night stuff to pack. Ok I'll stop acting like a Mommy now ;) The day
after my crew is going to catch a few sights in the city after checking out
and loading up the car. Then go home :) I don't work for this hotel or
stuck on earth and i'm not promoting either, i just want to see all the
party kids at the same spot, its pretty close to the rave and it has a pool
:)
Boo6 is 13 days away, hope to see ya there.

hehehe to make this event i'm gonna half to take all back roads to the island so my car doesn't blow up i'm doing this squatter style i'm gonna crash in my piece of shit and travel bare bones the back roads

got my tickets today. :) if anyone is interested i'm driving down, and seeing as all my friends bitched out on me i've got plenty of room. so if you dont freak me out maybe i can give u a ride ;) . i'm headn down from boston. if you are interested email me at [email protected] peace
dave

Anyone going on the Bus2Boo heading down from Boston? I can't wait for this party! Gonna be so much fun!!
Peace and love
~Danielle

Originally posted by nyjunglebunnie:

-connell - nice of you to invite new england over to my tiny apartment afterwards...lol...

lara, thats what i was JUST thinkin!! :)
i dont know about this party, money does NOT look good and i'm plannin a trip to boston in a few weeks to chill w/ my girl and go to her graduation, regardless if i actually make it to boo or not i'll be @ wherever the afterhours are goin down. (for some reason i'm picturing lara's apartment w/ all uv NE bangin' on tha door... lol)

OK I NEED MAJOR HELP QUICK !!!!
I AM GOING TO BOO 6 COME HELL OR HIGH WATER RIGHT NOW I'M TAKEING MASS TRASIT FROM SCRANTON PA TO THE PORT AUTHORITY BUS STATION (ON w 41st and 8th ave)
i will be getting into nyc around 7:30 in the morning anyone want to hook up with me and spend a little time helping me find my way and just show me the city a little bit this will be my first time in nyc!!!!

HERE IS MY DELEMA :
4:55am departure from scranton arivve in nyc port authority & 8th ave around 7:20am on 4/20/02
8:30am departure from nyc arive in scranton around 11:30am on 4/21/02
From Port Authority Bus Terminal (w 41st and 8th) to Randalls Island
tke the E line to the Lex Ave 51 st station
Take the #6 subway or Metro North to 125 st.
M-35 Express Bus from 125th & Lex to Randall's Island
i'm trying to avoid going into east harlem with an hr layover between the 6 train and the bus

i dont know if this helps. cause iam not fimilar with penn but they are several bus trips
philly 267-978-7317
Pocnoes C-U entertainment
Allentown e-mail [email protected]

hey im renting out a room in the city.. i'm going to bring my equipment down to the city if anybody is down your welcome to come to my room after the party ... probably ill hit up vinyl for an after party if my ass aint 2 tired..

teddy, i see you're going, jamal, you're not, who else from the whole afterparty crew is goin???

big proble my ride for boo just shit out anyone able to hook-a-raver up? i live in New Hampshire can possibly drive to mass if i have a safe place to leave my car... it's not inspected tho and i don't think i'd make it to NY. Anyone able to help?

/me raises hand as member of the After Party Crew
hopefully I'll be there... that is if I can even FIND the people who are supposed to go with me 8)
Peace ~Katie