boo 6 ~ 4-20 ~ Randall's Island NY

Originally posted by zApo:
duz any1 know what time each dj will be playing? have they made that available yet?
Ah! Very good question. I was wondering this myself. Dana, maybe you could help us out here. Would you by any chance have info regarding set times?
-Teddy

/me is gunna sqweeze kasper, buzzy and PJ so hard when she sees then thier heads will pop! hehe i'm excited hehe ... that's if i don't have "ride" probs myself.. my poor car...
*makes funeral arrangements* *ssniffle*

We are almost done with the set times, just waiting on a few of the DJs flights to finalize it. We will defiantly have them posted at the event. If u want to e-mail me persoanlly about a certain dj , ill try to tell u what times they are playing around.
[email protected]

You asked for it!!!! Spread the Word.....
Main Room
orion 12-1
the advent 1-2 live
missteress barbara 2-3
christian smith 3-4
donald glaude 4-530
dj dan 530-7
derrick may 7-830
bbb 830-10
richie fawkin hawtin 10-12
Trance Stage
Matthew Xavier 12-1
Pleasurehead 1-2
Spacegirl 2-3 Live
X-dream 3-4
Scott Henry 4-5
Sandra Collins 5-630
Max Graham 630-8
Christopher Lawrence 8-930
Tall Paul 930-11
Micro 11-12
[I still can't believe Missteress Barbera & Advent got bumped behind Donald Glaude!! What's up with that?!?!?]

where did u get that? cause we are still working on it.. and these arent the right time slots
[ 11 April 2002: Message edited by: DanaSoe ]

Ok, I just bought tickets for myself, my girlfriend, and another friend for Boo 6. I'm looking forward to going, this will be my first (and may be my only ever) massive outdoor rave.
So does anyone have a good idea what the conditions will be like? Will it be insanely crowded? Will there be enough bathrooms? Enough security? Too much?
Will security be REALLY intense at the door? Should I not even think of "carrying"?
I would appreciate any thoughts on these issues...

its gonna be extremely dusty...bring a face mask so you don't inhale all the dirt.

ha, the weather people cant even forcast a day in advance nontheless a week, dont count on that prediction.

dazzle- e-mail [email protected]
he handles thats
thanks
Dana
also we are still working on just a few time slots. we are really trying to get them out to u all asap

speaking of Jeff, Dana can you please have him email me back? I emailed him last week. Thanks. Didn't wanna be a pain in the ass. heh.

well teddy thanks to 151 and some everclear(190 proof grain alcohol) i got my major mack down at cherry and found a nice lil' lady whose driving up from CT to my house and picking me up then taking me to NJ to sleep over then she's *droping* me off at boo cause she dosen't have the money for a ticket and then she's picking me up after and taking me to the after pearty in the bronks.