• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bluelighters I miss....

Of course it's about who you are rather than where you live. I live in Wales ffs... and I've met six people, not from Bluelight as most of you think I'm a complete nutter hahahaha :D but nonetheless, one I met by going on holiday to Blackpool with her, another by getting off in Bolton, having him pick me off drop me at Bolton laser treatment n take me to their house in Rochdale (as a friend, I'm NOT like that), another in the Midlands, another in Manchester for the day, another in Birmingham (fuck that train station n city is FRIGHTENING) n another I kinda met through the net n through ex / cheated with ex n reunited by learning what a manipulative evil cheat he really is......

sorry will stop now as I really don't want to de-rail this thread..... I'm surprised it's had this amount of posts and thank you all immensely for making it a success (it was an experiment),

To get back on topic I miss Knock more than life.... I only knew him a few months compared with most of you n I never got the privilege of meeting him but he helped me n believed in me. I remember I came here, not long after I'd made my "Codeine Addiction" thread. Initially it was a thread just to whinge on about how Heroin addicts didn't understand why other opiate addicts would use n need suboxone treatment. I had recently been heavily mocked and abused for it n Knock was understanding, saw the potential in that thread. His words were "We've never had a Codeine Addiction thread in EADD before," I don't ever forget things like that. He truly cared about EADD and the people in it. I'm sorry to say it but a part of EADD died the day he died.

Thank you, Knock, for all the support n things you said to me. Will never be forgotten ever, in the short time I interacted with you <3

Evey

Last edited:
Just curious: How many Bluelighters have come to visit you, vs. how many have you gone to visit? :)

Poor boy is always the one who's having to visit as far as personal experience goes. Though To be fair first time I met my gorgeous boy I'd booked a chalet down in Wales.

Have you seen the film "Withnail & I"?

I can imagine it was somewhat like that. :D

Have you seen the film "Withnail & I"?

I can imagine it was somewhat like that. :D

Never even heard of it.

Just IMDB's Careful son!!!!!! That's my boy you're talkin bout! ;)

I was gna ask if you've met Shambles or not yet, but didn't wanna be offensive....

Sadie, you're lucky..... Wales had AMAZING countryside.... where I live has the longest n highest aquaduct in the country..... made by Thomas Telford.... I've been not far from Shambles, I assume, to a mountain known as The Devil's Kitchen; second highest to Snowdon. I was 14 n obsessed by Take That (have you heard of them?) at the time n during that mountain hike I'd know mentioned them n it was a standing joke. was quite frightening when we were in the clouds n someone said we were like 2000ft below. But at the same time it was liberating.

I loved all the camping experiences I had as a kid, as a child.... I really hope that the next person I find is fitness minded like me... I remember joining, was it "plenty of fish"? to compete with an ex, found someone who was into unhealthy eating n dumped him on the spot..... not because of his weight, but because he represented a world I'd spent years, struggling to drag myself away from....

Sometimes you just have to put yourself first..... and that's why my Facebook is fill with mostly Personal Trainers....

Evey

Last edited:
No offense to any take that fans, sadly I have not only heard of them, I have heard them. Not my cuppa sweetie. I've heard of Devils Kitchen but that's a place in NY to me.....

No he is NOT.... if you want to meet him, MAKE IT HAPPEN.... My Dad came home yesterday saying a colleague had a few days to live.... life's too short. What have you both really to lose? What really is stopping you from meeting, and being with one another? Really? Apart from money?

If you both want it enough you'll make it happen.....

Evey

No he is NOT.... if you want to meet him, MAKE IT HAPPEN.... My Dad came home yesterday saying a colleague had a few days to live.... life's too short. What have you both really to lose? What really is stopping you from meeting, and being with one another? Really? Apart from money?

If you both want it enough you'll make it happen.....

Evey

Money and complexities that only a few Bl'ers know about. It shall happen in due time. In the mean time I'll simply have to pine....

Never even heard of it.

Just IMDB's Careful son!!!!!! That's my boy you're talkin bout! ;)

I was talking about the experience; not referring to anyone in particular. :)

It's my very favourite film. Shambles probably likes it too. You should watch it sometime. :)

I was talking about the experience; not referring to anyone in particular. :)

It's my very favourite film. Shambles probably likes it too. You should watch it sometime. :)

I'm actually more concerned that I made a typo!!!!

I know your humour....... ;) <3 Don't even .

Doubt anybody remembers but around 2010 when I registered here there was a guy called scoobysnacks (I know his real name too but won't say on here)

totally remember him. He was all over the 6-apb threads when it was just hitting the market. Lots of speculation he was a vendor as he was always talking it up.

I forgot to mention the king of Mods.......gone but never forgotten...Knock. Rip EADD Legend

totally remember him. He was all over the 6-apb threads when it was just hitting the market. Lots of speculation he was a vendor as he was always talking it up.

Remember talking to him on the phone he had shut a strong northern accent and talked at 100mph was hard to understand at first. Reckon he must of been wired 24/7 lol

The bluelighter I miss the most is Joe90

Ducking amazing guy where the ducks he gone probably hanging around with his thunderbird mates

A lot of posters not about here anymore who i miss, CCF, Tribal girl, Wibble, Marmalade, B9, PTCH, Tekken, Fastandbulbous, The Kid, Mailmonkey, Whoremoaning, Brimz, Red Arrow, Tryptamite.

I'm still popping back, but very occasionally. I'm just not really getting battered that much these days. I'm trying to get my head around whether that is a good thing or not.....

And defo miss the banter with the "old school" of EADD. Got some good memories of EADD!