• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big n Dandy 4-FA (4-fluoroamphetamine) thread v.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how are things going for you girlygrrl? What kind of dose did you take?

I ended up taking 40mg <3

The come up was pretty euphoric, about like taking 60mg of mephedrone, but it hit extremely fast for oral dose, in like 5-10 minutes.

It has given me a lot of energy and clarity and mental focus. I think it would be quite fun on higher doses, but my purpose for buying it was to sit down and get work done on this project I've been procrastinating. So far for that purpose it has been very good. :)

Its kind of like comboing a couple cups of coffee and a low dose of mephedrone, however caffeine gives me tons of crappy side effects, and this is really clean. I have had no negative side effects other than mdma-like loss of appetite where nothing sounds good and I have to remember/force myself to eat. It certainly makes it more appealing to sit down and eat a light salad than to cook up a big meal so it should help me with weight loss also, if I can remember to eat. <3

So my opinion thus far is very positive...but I can't make a complete assessment until I've used it several times at different doses.

When it was all said and done I did experience a caffeine-like crash although it wasn't quite as bad as one. That is unfortunate as mephedrone does not have a crash for me.

However I think this drug is a winner overall. I like it, it definitely gave me motivation and cut through my tendency to procrastinate. It also got rid of my add and helped me focus.

Indeed. I suggested this earlier in the thread but I think he was too busy being angry for it to register....

No mate, you said it was beyond my means8) and did not provide even the slightest hint as too where i might find the information to help me in my project.

I did not realize that article was on erowid because i haven't visited that site in years, i apologize...

Next time i'll save myself the trouble and look there first.:|

since it's 420 day I think I'll try a rec dose and combo with some molly and see how that turns out <3

So I`ve spent the last few days testing 4-fa. I started with a 20mg dose the first day. It was very underwhelming,I actually fell asleep for a few minutes about 45 minutes after taking it.
The next day I upped the dose to 60mgs for me and my girlfriend, She didn`t feel it at all and took a nap. i re-dosed another 40mgs and felt effects. It felt like I had taken a small amount of speed,but it didn`t last very long. I still felt a bit let down but had gathered some important info in the process.
Today I took 100mgs on an empty stomach. I felt some really nice positive effects for the first time. It wore off rather fast and I ended up dosing another 100mgs a few hours later. I regained the positive effects and felt rather nice.
The only down side is that the euphoria (for me) doesn`t last that long. Maybe 60 to 90 minutes. Then I`m left with stimulation for a few more hours,which can be nice in the right setting. I`m going to wait a few days and up the starting dose and see what effects I get. I know I should be spacing the days between doses more to avoid tolerance but I`m impatient and want to fine tune the amount for me. Overall, I think this is promising.

Is 4-fmp smokeable? Didn't find any information about that excepting one tripreport on erowid but I dont think that's objective.
And did anyone try more than 200mg oral? I think the best dose is about 250mg swallowed.

Has anyone had any addiction or habitual problems with this stuff? Can you eat on it?

I actually snorted a couple of 10mg lines yesterday at my mans, & yes it fucking hurts like hell. But it felt lovely, really smooth. Didnt last long but no obvious comedown. My nose bled a little this morning though & because it fucking hurts I'm dubious about purchasing. I actually like to snort phet, ket, methoxetamine, meph but this... nah! lol

If snorting 2c-e is a 100 on the pain scale & meph, say a 60... I'd give 4-fa a rating of 90! Yeah, it's NASTY!

Hows dabbing? I used to dab speed before dropping E at raves, back in the day, so as to reduce me pill usage. It worked well, I wonder if dabbing this will work. Either way, fucked if I'm ever snorting THAT shit again.

Oh and... although obviously it's quite bitter there seemed to be a subtle, sweet flavour underneath. Do you think it's cut with something? 2 x 10mg lines were effective, so IF it's cut it's lightly cut!

Last edited:
^ if by dabbing you mean sublingual, it worked fine for me. But it is kinda gross tasting. When I mix it in water and chug it the taste is very minimal, about 1/4 the taste dissolved mephedrone has.

I'm not going to bother snorting it.

I'm still playing around with the dosages and adjusting things. I've found that 60mg + 1.6g of piracetam is a very meditative state, my mind is completely blank like what the goal is for meditation.

The next day I tried 60mg + 30mg mephedrone, and wow the mephedrone synergized quite strongly with it and the combo effects lasted at least 3 hours. It felt like I feel on 120mg mephedrone alone, except it lasted longer. The only thing that was odd is it seemed to make me empathetic on the level of mdma which may or may not be due to using mdma recently.

So this drug so far has serious potential for multiple uses.

Right now I'm concerned with getting tons of work done so I'm going to try again with 75mg by itself, and maybe dose 800mg piracetam later on.

What I love about this is that it gives me the super clean headspace where I'm just moving from one item to the next on my task list with no ADD or distractions. Seeing how this is considerably less expensive than an Adderall script without insurance, I think it can be used effectively for cognitive enhancement.

When I have more time I plan to try comboing 100mg of 4fa with 60mg of mephedrone and see how that hits me for going out dancing.

I'm starting to notice that I have a considerably lower tolerance for things than many other people. I suspect that 100mg of 4-fa would blow me away given my experiences at the 40-60mg levels. <3

Has anyone had any addiction or habitual problems with this stuff? Can you eat on it?

I haven't had any problems with it. I have felt compelled to redose, but never have given into that namely because it ends up being like 8 or 9pm when I feel that, and I just really have no desire to mess up my sleep schedule unless I'm really "in the zone".

I do find that it completely kills my appetite. I am thinking that I need to do a meal plan and start setting timers, because I have issues when my blood sugar gets too low from not eating for 6+ hours. I've lost several pounds in the last couple weeks, and my desire to eat unhealthy has really gone away. The problem is that I really should be eating light meals every 3-4 hours and with no appetite it is super easy to forget until 6+ hours has gone by and I start feeling sick. At first I thought this was the drug crashing, but I now know it was my diet being the issue and not the drug. 4-fa does have a bit of a crash to it, and it is similar to a caffeine crash for me, but it still works much better for me than caffeine and I don't get withdrawal headaches from it like I do with caffeine.

Thanks for your reply :)

Yeah, I'm with you regarding caffeine. Coffee downs suck!

I've been reading alot about this stuff coz it's a facinating compound & I'd appreciate any links other than the usual erowid/wiki etc. I want to use it with respect & not "meph" my-fucking-self again. It's taken 6 months to gain the weight I lost on meph & I was hardly at it 24/7 or anything! But I've been on the fa all day today, at work & all I've eaten is 2 slices of brown bread at breakie & a beer Lol Did 100mg at 8:30am & had a cracking day at work. My works physical. Felt so good working hard & fast! I also bombed 75mg when I got home at 4pm, so that's NO food today. Not good. Been having fun racing Xbox touring cars, chatting to friends & smoking herb this evening big time :) Felt a redose urge about 9pm but it's too late so snorfed some mxe instead & that brought a nice headspace into the equation. Later start tmr so no panic hitting the sack yet. I'll smoke some shit & chill with some deep grooves or a crap horror Lol

BUT, I'm aware of this appetite thing early this time (unlike with meph) & I'm going to eat well now that my supply of fa is running low anyway. & before I get more. My gf loved this (& hasn't gotten on well with ANY stims or entactogens except our trusted old mdma) & neither of us could belive how good it felt & how little hangover was apparrent. I mean, what hangover? It was almost a shroom like afterglow of contentment! How can a compound that feels SO like E not give the usual blues in the following days, what action on serotonin is it having to produce MDMA-like effects without the MDMA-like recovery issue. Damned curious!

Girlygirl, you sound very clued up with this stuff, I'm a complete novice. Did I get you saying the crashing feeling (& subsequent redose urge) can be mitigated by eating? If it's just an appetite problem I can FORCE myself to eat at the proper times, but if I feel sick or wierd eating on a drug, it ain't gonna happen :( I need my weight to remain stable now that I've bounced back from the minor hold meph had on me last year.

Ahhh! Hunger came on a minute ago, so I'm scoffing a big, healthy bowl of muesli with soya milk right now :) A BIG bowl Lol Gonna crash soon & if the herb & bad movies dont put me to sleep I'll bang down an Etiz at 11pm, I love them things!

Thanks for info's, any more links re this compound highly appreciated :)

=D Peace & Blessings folks =D

Yeah I'm saying what I thought was a 4-fa crash turned out to be a blood sugar crash, because I felt good again after eating.

I have noticed that I am more tired than usual when it wears off, but this has fixed my sleep schedule. I no longer have insomnia somehow, which frankly was a worry for me since Erowid was reporting people developing insomnia from 4-fa. Maybe because I haven't been redosing or doing large amounts.

I am seeing now the need to fix my diet and start eating on a schedule. I honestly think if I do that then I'll lose weight the healthy way and won't be feeling a crash.

I love the mdma as much as you and your girlfriend do, in fact I've been using it quite often since I managed to finally get pure product and have figured out a safe pre and post-dose regimine. But that is for my leisure time, what 4-fa does is make my work time more fun. I'm not sure if that is affecting my 4-fa experience or not but I'm finding myself both much more empathetic and much less willing to put up with BS. My anti-BS filter is as high as it was when I did LSD, and my empathy seems almost on par with mdma, but with less compulsive need to overindulge things.

I agree with you on the contentment afterglow ... I have worried a bit that I'm almost TOO content, like my anxiety has gone down, what I don't want to lose is my ambition for creating the lifestyle I want. But I have found myself much less worried about things and not sweating "the small stuff" so much.

If you haven't yet seen the movie Limitless I suggest you watch it, I found that inspiring, and that is what led me to try out 4-fa and piracetam. I honestly think that if one is willing to be their own guinea pig and is willing to scientifically adjust their substance usage then they can unlock their full potential ... drugs don't just have to be used for partying or deep spiritual exploration but I think can actually be used as performance enhancement for life in general, if one is willing to be very honest about their experiences and is willing to constantly adjust the experience until they hit "the sweet spot".

I was able to find that sweet spot with mephedrone and it makes me sad that this drug is now up for schedule I ... but 4fa seems to have even more potential then meph as it seems to give me the things that Adderall promises to do.

Quick question - might have been answered before.

Both times I've tried 4-FA I've had a g, and a g of methylone between two people. Would it be worth buying 2g of 4-FA for redosing over the night or is this overkill - would it still give the same rushes?

Nope. I found the substance relatively benign in terms of re-dosing and euphoria. The euphoria is very mild anyway.

IMO this stuff lasts far too long to be re-dosed. I foresee amp. psychosis with this substance for those with lack of self-control.

^ yeah probably best to skip the overnighters unless absolutely necessary. If you feel you have to do that then give yourself several days for recovery and fixing the sleep schedule.

jblz - Comboing with m1 ... well I haven't had great experiences with the bk derivative so I stick with the original sassafras variety. I may combo with molly at some point but I haven't tried this. What I have tried is combo with mephedrone and IME it made the mephedrone about 4x more potent than mephedrone alone, so start with low doses if you're going to do a combo. I also noticed a big effect when I took piracetam...so this drug definitely has some synergistic stuff going on with other substances so be careful.

^+1 with M1 + 4-MMC. Mephedrone is heavily boosted with M1. Though i would find Methylone to be a fairly useless combo with 4-FA. I'd rather take the methylone by itself than with 4-FA just because of the substances profile.

Methinks if you're going for a speedy version of methylone you should just switch to Butylone or m-Butylone. If you're looking for pure entactogen effects to compliment 4-FA try with a bit of MDAI or something similar.

^ I really enjoy low doses of 4-mmc + medium/strong doses of real mdma ... as long as I predose with some magnesium it is pretty amazing.

I'm surprised at how much longer 75mg of 4-fa lasts compared to 40-60mg ... it appears that there may be a strong tie between dose and duration.

I'm inclined to agree... tried my last bit of 120-125mg 4-FA orally a few days ago... was entirely too much stimulation for my tastes and i was awake for about 40 hours. After initial euphoria it really just seems to drag on.

Status
Not open for further replies.