• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big n Dandy 4-FA (4-fluoroamphetamine) thread v.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
4-fa is a good working man's stim. But for pure euphoria I find 4-mec superior. I have been doing 4-mec for months now everyday and love the pure bliss it gives me. You can not work on 4-mec the euphoria is to powerful. I do like 4-fa just to take while I'm working but when I get home I find myself in a hurry to get to 4-mec it has a huge impulsive urge to redose if I don't watch myself I could easily do a gram + in a day like I have before. Even though I like my stims I'm far more addicted to my opiates.

Anyway has anyone on here tried 4-fa or 4-fma?

I always noticed that mixing it half half with baking soda reduced much of the burn.

Also pre-wetting the inside of your nose with a water dropper reduces the burn...

But really it's a waste to insuffilate. it's best to eat 4fa it has the best effects this way and best bioavail.

I know I'm in the minority on this, but I find insufflating 4-FA very worthwhile. It burns - a lot - but if you can handle 2 minutes of sharp pain and eye watering, it goes away quickly. I only purchase 4-FA once in a while and tend to go through a fair amount in one sitting and I enjoy eating bombs every 4 hours or so and snorting much much smaller lines intermittently. You do get more mileage from oral dosing as the duration is much better but I find insufflating to provide more rushy/speedy effects that I enjoy. I much prefer combining oral and nasal dosing than either on its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.