• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big n Dandy 4-FA (4-fluoroamphetamine) thread v.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a disappointing substance. :(

Though I'm not very experienced with stimulants, I found 4-FA not disappointing at all. At 100mg (oral) there was substantial euphoria at come up and some after boosting at sometime around t+03:00. Only downside was long duration.

this post in itself may not be particularly helpful, and a i apologize if it is not, but...

i just ordered my first batch of this and i'm super excited to try it! it sounds like what i have been looking for. a stimulant that can be utilized in a variety of public environments such as work and school without attracted much attention or feeling so euphoric that you, the user, feel somewhat uncomfortable going about your business at work. or maybe that's just me that feels odd about that! haha.

i will post back when i receive my order & let you guys know how it goes!

^ Please let us know your experience, 4-FA seems to be a wonder drug IME.

Compared to caffeine it is longer-lasting, not jittery, even though it makes me super thirsty to where I'm drinking tons of fluid I am not feeling the need to pee every 5 minutes like I do on caffeine.

The comedown feels like a caffeine comedown, but it doesn't crash out the way caffeine does.

Because the comedown feels so similar to caffeine comedown it took some time to remap my Pavlovian responses to those feelings ... I kept expecting to get caffeine headaches and other negative side effects like I do when I drink a pot of coffee or multiple energy drinks ... except it just wears off.

The only crashes I've really had with it were blood-sugar related, it definitely cuts appetite so you will want to pay attention to food and make sure you eat good foods often enough to avoid a blood-sugar crash. Otherwise you'll blame 4-FA for the crash when it was actually just you not eating when you needed to.

It seems to not have a hangover, at least at the doses I've used, which are generally 60-80mg.

Compared to mephedrone it is not nearly as euphoric. However it is much more focused energy, you can put full attention on whatever you are working on, and it has the effect of making you less prone to pay attention to distractions. Basically the same kind of anti-ADD and anti-OCD effects that Adderall has, whereas mephedrone seems to increase ADD/OCD.

It does have some mephedrone-like euphoria, it just is not super strong. It is easily just as sociable as mephedrone, it is super easy to hold conversations and it gets rid of all shyness the same way mephedrone does. This is great for socializing, but it is a slight negative for the "study aid" effect and you'll feel somewhat inclined to call/text/IM/hang out with people instead of focusing on work, but if you do keep yourself focused on work then you can stay focused pretty easily.

Primarily it feels like a MDMA afterglow IME. Very similar headspace to an afterglow, this warm feeling of connectedness and this self-forgiving kind of healing energy that makes it seem like everything is alright and that any problems in life are solvable. The difference is that it is much more energetic, whereas MDMA afterglow generally leaves one feeling drained and devoid of motivation.

It doesn't really compare to MDMA other than headspace. I don't notice any pupil dilation or rushing. Music sounds great the way it does on MDMA, but your mental space seems sober. If you like MDMA you may find yourself expecting to feel euphoria rushes on music, but you don't. Nonetheless it still feels very good and is plenty of energy for dancing if that's what you're going for. Frankly I think this would combine much better with MDMA than the usual stimulants found in most pills.

I really love the hell out of mephedrone but honestly 4-FA is giving it a run for the money. I have used mephedrone as a caffeine replacement / anti-depressant before, but I don't think it is as good in that role as 4-FA. Mephedrone just is not as focused or directed, it is more fun and euphoric, which is great when that's what you're after.

But if you want to feel an anti-depressant effect, go to work and kick ass, then socialize after work, go to sleep, and wake up the next day feeling great I don't know if there is a better option than 4-FA.

I really really hope that it stays legal and doesn't end up getting banned like mephedrone is about to...this really would be good in energy drinks, much better than whatever crap they have been putting in them. It doesn't seem to lend itself to binging and abuse like mephedrone does and it has much less crash IME than caffeine.

I don't think that 4-FA is the best drug for euphoria or rushing, but it may be the best drug for clean sober anti-depressant energy that lets you focus instead of being scatterbrained.

last time i did this i felt so calm and relaxed, hard to beleive its an amphetamine :p

How did you guys find this on heart rate/blood pressure, i stay away from stims that are known to be hard o nthe heart like coke or mephedrone now, but this has always seemed fine for me.

last time i did this i felt so calm and relaxed, hard to beleive its an amphetamine :p

How did you guys find this on heart rate/blood pressure, i stay away from stims that are known to be hard o nthe heart like coke or mephedrone now, but this has always seemed fine for me.

It definitely has some push in the cardio department. I have combined cautiously with methoxetamine recently & find the cardio push is greater but the increase in colour enhancement & CEV's is worth the slightly greater stimulation.

I'm not too worried dear, I just don't want you to burn out on it. 4-fa is magic, it is not mephedrone and not mdma, but it certainly is a lot more worthy of a caffeine replacement than mephedrone is. Somehow I wake up the next day with mdma afterglow headspace but feeling physically charged instead of physically drained like I am on a mdma afterglow

Thank-you GG :) I too do not wish to burn out. I've been in the recreational dance scene in London for alot of years now & I've seen an many people who can't control their usage fall by the wayside & give it all up, while I continue onward & upward =D I've always been a powerful advocate of responsible drug use & often deliberately distance myself from people who are overdoing things & won't listen to my advise. I had a mate back in the 90's who was teaching himself to DJ, on speed (amphetamine sulphate) at the weekends, & wouldn't sleep. He thought it was okay to stay up from Friday morning until midnight Sunday practicing almost incessaantly without food or sleep. Needless to say, he changed within a couple months from an pleasant enough chap to a complete fucking psychopath. I told him a dozen times, you cant do this, it'll fuck you up but he was a big, strong rugby playing South African & was convinced he was strong enough (physically) to handle anything. He didnt consider "psychological harm" a possibility in the slightest. So I backed off, stopped advising him when parties were ocurring & generally gave him space. He eventually lost his job & his gf & went a bit nuts for awhile before kicking the speed on the head & getting his head back together. Then he had the cheek to come to me & ask me why I let him get into such a state in the first place. "You got in that mess because you wouldnt fucking listen to me at the time, mate", was my responce!

&... poor guy he is STILL one of the worst fucking DJ's I have ever heard! lmao :\

I really really hope that it stays legal and doesn't end up getting banned like mephedrone is about to...this really would be good in energy drinks, much better than whatever crap they have been putting in them. It doesn't seem to lend itself to binging and abuse like mephedrone does and it has much less crash IME than caffeine.

I don't think that 4-FA is the best drug for euphoria or rushing, but it may be the best drug for clean sober anti-depressant energy that lets you focus instead of being scatterbrained.

The law seems rather vague here in the UK. I havent actually had anyone tell me the legitmacy of this compound who seems to know what they're talking about.

Personally, I find 4-fa more pleasant than meph coz it has less push, less euphoria & less rush. All these effects are ones I mitigate on mdma by using small, staggered dosings. I also feel that because of the longer duration of 4-fa, redosing is less compulsive. With 4-fa I'm doing 80mg, followed after couple hours by 40mg followed another 2 hours later by 20mg (I wanna avoid the 200mg mark). If that was meph, I'd start at about 30mg & each snorted line every 30 minutes or so would get bigger & bigger & I'd find myself really buzzing & unhappy about stopping & end up using TOO much & feeling dreadful the next day. I also have to take Benzo with meph coz it makes me very anxious, even more so on the comedown. I have no problems like anxiety with 4-fa.

We're calling 4-fa "fuckall" so my gf no longer has to lie to her work colleagues about her weeknds antics. If anyone asks what she did at the wknd she can just say, "fuck all" lol

Snorting liquid 4-fa could cause me meph-type problems but, having said that, I did enjoy snorted doses emotionally & physically but OUCH is fucking burns! I may consider it but with caution & an sharp eye on compulsive use...

Last edited:
I pushed myself to the limits yesterday to see what would happen...

The night before I went to bed around 12:30am and then woke up around 4am and instead of going back to sleep like I usually do I dosed 120mg of 4-FA and 1.6g Piracetam. I ate a decent healthy breakfast and even though it started kicking in right away I was able to complete my meal.

I turned on my music and this song hit and it was magical: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM88ks931j0

I must have played it about a dozen times before trying to get to work.

For some reason at least in the first two hours every song I played sounded like it did the first time I took MDMA ... basically really really good. No rushing though unlike MDMA or Mephedrone.

Anyway it was super early in the morning so I had no distractions or interruptions like I usually do. I was able to sit down and work on my project for about 6 hours straight. Then I started feeling weird and realized I needed to eat something so I had a small snack. I then was able to work for about two more hours really effectively.

Considering I can usually only get like two hours work done in a day I was happy to have gotten eight hours done in a short period of time.

Anyway at this point I was super hungry all of the sudden, and it seemed like effects were wearing off. I ate a big meal and dosed 2.4g piracetam and 35mg of 4-FA. I tried to work but found myself incredibly extroverted and needing to socialize in a bad way, so I spent a couple hours socializing. Then the 3 hours of sleep caught up to me and as energetic as I was I felt exhausted. I guess the original dose was wearing off and because of the big meal it was taking awhile for the redose to kick in. So I forced myself to nap even though I was really amped up.

I had some weird effects from the nap, the nap itself was very tossing and turning and the dreams were super weird and made no sense. I slept for about two hours and when I woke up I had anxious rushing. The 4-fa redose kicking in mid nap definitely triggered an adrenaline release.

My heart was beating faster than usual like it would if I had just gotten in a car accident or something. I was hallucinating in an odd way and having various psychedelic thoughts that reminded me of a LSD comedown. It wasn't a lot of fun, I had to sit down and just calmly meditate with my eyes open and try to calm down the thoughts as I was worried about psychosis.

I felt like I was being flooded with adrenaline the way I do if I'm in the middle of a deep dream and then am woken up suddenly. Suffice it to say it was a bad idea to nap when I had just redosed on top of a big meal and it hadn't metabolized yet, I put myself into a sleep-deprived adrenaline-interrupted waking dream state.

Anyway I meditated for like 45 min to an hour or so and the adrenaline wore off. Then it's like all the effects of 4-FA came back and I went back to work for a few hours. I felt compelled to redose another 25mg as I was feeling good but wanted to feel more like the original 120mg dose. I took another 1.6g of piracetam as well.

When the second redose hit I realized I had gotten like 14 hours of work done on my project and just didn't feel like working on it. Instead I did the sorts of things I do on a recreational mephedrone trip. Primarily listen to music, dance, and socialize. I felt *extremely* extroverted and was having multiple text and instant messaging and IRC chats going on all at once. It was the opposite of my usual introverted state. I was posting lots of pics on facebook and that sort of thing.

At the same time I did still feel the effects of sleep deprivation. I was tired and could tell I was artificially energetic. And although earlier in the day the extroversion from the first redose made it super easy to talk on the phone, the second redose made it easy to text chat but I had a really hard time with verbal communication. I just seemed unable to pay attention to what someone was saying to me vocally, and told the person I was talking to that he needed to text me because I was zoned out.

Anyway I realized that on the second redose I did not eat at all and that blood sugar crash hit somewhere at the same time as the 4-fa started wearing off. When it wore off I was dead tired and hungry, so I snacked on a couple things, popped a 5-htp and went to sleep right on the dot of midnight.

I slept for 7.5 hours and felt like I was dreaming the entire time, I had weird dreams, and was tossing and turning in my sleep apparently since my sheets came completely untucked. Usually after sleep deprivation the previous night and working my butt off and socializing I'd still be kind of tired and want to sleep another cycle but this morning I just feel awake and refreshed. No hangover whatsoever, no compulsive need to grab the cup of coffee or energy drink to get going like I do when I'm taking equivalent amounts of caffeine for similar drug-binge sleep-deprived work sessions.

I've long said that I prefer mephedrone to caffeine, but the truth is that mephedrone is too euphoric and too scattered IME to take the place of caffeine when it comes to certain things like overcoming sleep deprivation to finish something when a deadline is looming. 4-FA gives energy drinks a run for their money, honestly, I really do think it would make the world's best energy drink if someone were able to make that happen. For the amount of equivalent stimulation 4-FA has almost no side effects compared to similar caffeine and energy drink stimulation.

The main issues I see are sleep deprivation and blood sugar. No matter what stim you take sleep deprivation will catch up with you, you can cheat sleep for the short term but you'll feel it. The appetite oppression is somewhat too good on 4-FA to where you forget to eat. This is especially true if you're up for 30 hours or whatever, and remember eating several meals already. The sense of time is kind of off, it is probably a good idea to get a timer to go off every 4 hours to remember to eat. I don't know if its just me but when I haven't eaten in 6 or 7 hours I start feeling like crap, and it is easy to blame on the drug when in fact it was just not paying attention to eating patterns (which I guess is somewhat the drug's fault for killing appetite).

The nice thing though about the appetite suppressant is that you don't feel opposed to eating, it is not difficult to eat like it is on other appetite suppressing drugs. Healthy food actually feels and tastes healthy and there is no compulsion to overeat. I think this could be used for dieting if one can set timers to remember to eat. You can easily eat small meals throughout the day which is the best way to get high metabolism. But the double edged sword is that it is super easy to forget to eat, and the time wonkiness makes it seem like you already ate recently but it could have very well been four hours since the last meal, and only feel like an hour from a memory perspective.

Anyway I am still very impressed by this drug. It is not flawless, but I feel like it has far more benefits than negatives and that all negatives can be compensated for. It honestly seems safer than caffeine, and certainly doesn't have the physical addiction and withdrawal issues that caffeine does. It took some time to get used to the 4-fa comedown because it reminded me of caffeine comedown and I kept expecting to get migraines and wake up the next day needing coffee to function, but those issues haven't ever come.

I am completely sober today and feel well-rested and as if I did no drugs yesterday. I feel calm and peaceful and in a good mood. If instead I had binged yesterday on coffee or energy drinks I'd feel drained and anxious and depressed and like I needed a fix. I do still feel extroverted, which is new for me since my whole life I have been pretty introverted.

Well, I finally got around to trying this stuff. I don't see what the hype is about personally. It feels clean enough and the price is right but I don't think it holds a candle to amphetamine salts, methylone, or MDMA.

If this was the only stimulant available it is certainly better than nothing. The serotonergic action is nice enough. I only took 100mg maybe it gets better at higher doses but I'm not all that interested to be honest.

Interesting enough to try once though. It's worth mentioning that I used to abuse adderall for a couple years and I lost the magic with MDMA long ago so I probably burned out quite a few receptors ;)

I tryed it, intranasal. It soft and nice. But... only works 2 hours.
it popular in country's without laws like analog drugs act.
it called legal drug. But this country's update list of prohibited substantion every year

Made in china

Well, I finally got around to trying this stuff. I don't see what the hype is about personally. It feels clean enough and the price is right but I don't think it holds a candle to amphetamine salts, methylone, or MDMA.

If this was the only stimulant available it is certainly better than nothing. The serotonergic action is nice enough. I only took 100mg maybe it gets better at higher doses but I'm not all that interested to be honest.

Interesting enough to try once though. It's worth mentioning that I used to abuse adderall for a couple years and I lost the magic with MDMA long ago so I probably burned out quite a few receptors ;)

try 200mg-250mg

its got a little bit more of a kick

you're right though, its no wizz

A wizz it`s not. That being said I do really enjoy it for what it does have to offer. It`s a pleasant stimulant that makes socializing with others and playing guitar or listening to music extra nice. The one and biggest downside it has is (for me) it`s very short duration. I feel it coming on fast,lasts about an hour then trails off into a low level stimulation that can be annoying. It does seem to have a cumulative effect,where if I redose over the course of the night my jaw will start to grind.
I would really like this chem if it lasted a bit longer.

^sounds like you're getting 4-fluoro-methcathinone

4-fa comes on strong, plateau's like that for about 3 hours and then slowly trails down..

The cathinone is alot weaker and shorter acting... i should know i used up half a page of this thread arguing about it. :eek:

I ended up redosing and went to a total of 210mg. Last dose was 10 hours ago and it is still going.. definitely not a short duration drug

I smoked a little JWH-122 and drank some kratom and I'm feeling pretty damn nice. I usually get bad comedowns from stims but this is exceptionally smooth.

I doubt I'll do it again, but if I do it will be one single dose of ~175 or less.

I have to side with tits, 4-fa lasts a long freaking time change-jug, it sounds like a different drug from your description. You'll feel 4-fa for at least six hours even at low doses; while the euphoria wears off early in the trip it certainly keeps you stimulated for a very long time.

it don't work and tastes like the smoke of toothpaste
It totally works and it doesn't taste that bad. I put 20-30mg in a meth pipe at a time and vapourized, effects were definitely felt by the time I had consumed about 50-60mg.

I had 2 years ago some yellow colour 4-fa from a well known EU vendor that now changed to a new name. All i can say is bad side totally out weights the good.... It was smooth ride, very amphetamine like with a mdma push toward the peak, but after 2h started to comedown really bad, with severe high temp (on the bring of fever), and very high heart rate, that made me totally paranoid, and freak me out. ALso next day big hungover. Im now wondering if had a bad batch of 4fa, or did this happened with anyone else?
So much good reports are making curious again about this compound.

It's possible the batch you had was impure, I have never seen yellow, everything I've had is pure white, not even off-white.

However from the effects it sounded like you got the real product. So my questions for you are:

1. did you eat regularly? blood sugar crash can make you very sick and is easy to mistake for a hangover

2. did you take way too much? 4-fa isn't mephedrone, for me 120mg was extremely strong, I recommend keeping doses as low as possible

3. were you sleep-deprived? if your body is super tired and you're using it to keep you awake you may find the comedown unpleasant.

4. did you combo with anything else? especially caffeine?

The only issues I've had with heartrate was trying to nap during the come-up...my normal resting bpm is around 50-60, but every time I've napped on it then my heartrate goes up to 84bpm and I get some adrenaline release, and I find that unpleasant. Napping on come-up or peak definitely released adrenaline and is not recommended.

I've only once gotten paranoia on it and that was entirely set/setting related. But that can happen on any stimulant.

I just checked back in here for the first time in a few days. Interesting to hear the idea that I`m not getting the real thing......it never crossed my mind. I`m not being a smart ass either. I guess I just took it for granted that I was getting the real thing. I think next time I`m going to check out a different vendor. I blew through a gram in 3-4 days the last time I had it,starting last Thursday till Sunday afternoon. I wasn`t up the whole time,I slept every night for a good 8 hours each night. Then after starting my day would get high.
I thought it was just the way that the chem effected me that it only lasted so long. I`m kind of excited to give it a go from a different source.

^ cool, good luck and post your results here if you can :)

I bought 4-fa from two very highly rated vendors, and both batches are identical in consistency. So I have high confidence that I got the real thing.

OTOH I have had 2c-e and mephedrone from different vendors, and different batches have had different potency and effects. So when a new chem looks promising I try to test it out from at least two different vendors before making an assessment, as the product quality and legitimacy can vary.

I had such a beautiful amazing experience on 4-fa/mdma/piracetam last night. I rolled with my brother and it was the cleanest and happiest roll I've had in ages. For the first hour or so it was like my very first roll. 4-fa really took away any of the "e-tarded" feelings, my headspace was perfect and crystal-clear. I had nice euphoria rushes and slight eyewiggles, but it wasn't speedy at all. I'm going to write up a trip report after I've taken a nap since I'm going on 3 hours sleep. But if I had gotten a full 8 hours sleep I feel like I'm more functional from mdma+4-fa afterglow than from mdma alone. <3

Last edited:
I really enjoyed this compound a few years back as it was my first or second empatogene experience. It wasn't really punchy but i had some fucking great time without been totaly smashed (until i put some methylone on the mix --> overheated!)! Did someone tried to take some 2C-D on the comedown?

Hehe i want to give it an other try, like in the good old times! Cheers!

And sorry but what is flux? I find that piracetam and rhodiolia rosea fight well against the e-tard feeling. GBL too, but be carfull not become G-tarded if you dose too much^^

Status
Not open for further replies.