• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big n Dandy 4-FA (4-fluoroamphetamine) thread v.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember hearing in this thread that 4-fa + a small does of 2c-d was very MDMA-like? Just wondering if anyone could clarify this or could provide further insight on mixtures with 2c-x's because a friend and I plan to take 100mg 4-fa each orally with my friend considering adding in 5 - 10 mg 2c-i.
Hey man, welcome on BL. ;)

2C-D has great effect in potentiating other substances, especially euphoria from stimulants/entactogens. I have no first-hand experience with 4-FMP + 2C-D, but half a dose of MDMA with 2C-D does feel like a full dose of MDMA...and even better. I would say this will translate to 4-FMP approaching the euphoria of MDMA, combined with a more clearheaded feeling and the rather peaceful realisation you will not have a big dip or suicide Tuesday once you get down from the clouds. =D

However, 2C-I is of course another substance as 2C-D. I have a lot of experience (30+ trips) with the 2C-I + 4-FMP combination, and it is really mindblowing with a very nice euphoric/social feeling. However, 2C-I is much more of a true psychedelic than 2C-D, meaning you will likely have visuals, mindloops etc. Also, 5-10 mg seems to me to be a bit too low, I usually start people on 14-16 mg, upping it to 18-20 mg for full effects (with 60-80 mg of 4-FMP instead of 100, btw). But I must say, our group also likes the visuals and the mindspace of 2C-I, so we usually up the 2C-I instead of adding extra stimulation through 4-FMP.

Long story short, if you really aim for an MDMA-kind-of-high, you are better off taking 2C-D. 5-10 mg of 2C-I with 4-FMP might give you the wanted effect, but I heard a large portion of people complain that <12 mg of 2C-I did not seem to have the desired potentiating effect when combined with 80-120 mg 4-FMP.

Thank you very much for the input, 3rd_I_Blind

So you have a bit of experience with 60-80 mg 4-FA with 14-16 mg 2c-I? What do those in your group say about that mixture and do you end up feeling the 2c-I after the effects of the 4-FA have worn off? We might go at your suggestion with ~12mg of 2c-I + 100mg 4-FA, possibly upped to 120mg. Also I probably should mention, I will be in a home environment for the majority of the day so probably looking for more empathic effects as opposed to the stimulant effects of 4-FA.

Wish I had some 2c-d at the moment :(

So you have a bit of experience with 60-80 mg 4-FA with 14-16 mg 2c-I?
Yeap, both personally and within the group.

What do those in your group say about that mixture and do you end up feeling the 2c-I after the effects of the 4-FA have worn off?
Of course the results vary, especially between different persons. However, general concensus is that:
- The high (especially the first 3 hours) is a lot like MDMA, only more clearheaded and a bit more talkative (in a 'good' way, usually).
- Taking more 4-FMP tends to 'overrule' the 2C-I, giving more stimulation, slightly less euphoria and less visuals.
- Taking more 2C-I tends to potentiate the effects of the 4-FMP, giving a slight increase in stimulation, more euphoria and more psychedelic effects.
- Redosing with 4-FMP sometimes gives a nice second euphoric rush, but tends to leave you with residual stimulation once the 2C-I wears off.
- Redosing with MDMC/MDMA is more interesting (however, I see no need for this when using 'at home', redosing is more applicable to festivals where you want the last two hours to be the best).

We might go at your suggestion with ~12mg of 2c-I + 100mg 4-FA, possibly upped to 120mg. Also I probably should mention, I will be in a home environment for the majority of the day so probably looking for more empathic effects as opposed to the stimulant effects of 4-FA.
Based on the above, I would suggest to up the 2C-I a bit, and to keep the 4-FMP around 80 mg (keeping in mind possible tolerance from previous stimulant [ab]use).
Depending on previous experience with psychedelics, 14-18 mg of 2C-I is more than feasible for a good time, especially when combined with 4-FMP.
Also keep in mind that 2C-I potentiates 4-FMP, but 4-FMP 'dominates' over 2C-I; this potentiation is especially true for the emotional aspect (i.e. euphoria).

Hope you'll be having a good time! :)

Of course the results vary, especially between different persons. However, general concensus is that:
- The high (especially the first 3 hours) is a lot like MDMA, only more clearheaded and a bit more talkative (in a 'good' way, usually).
- Taking more 4-FMP tends to 'overrule' the 2C-I, giving more stimulation, slightly less euphoria and less visuals.
- Taking more 2C-I tends to potentiate the effects of the 4-FMP, giving a slight increase in stimulation, more euphoria and more psychedelic effects.
- Redosing with 4-FMP sometimes gives a nice second euphoric rush, but tends to leave you with residual stimulation once the 2C-I wears off.
- Redosing with MDMC/MDMA is more interesting (however, I see no need for this when using 'at home', redosing is more applicable to festivals where you want the last two hours to be the best).
Ah, thanks. Above info was helpful indeed. When you say 2c-i potentiate's the effects of the 4-FMP, does this also affect the duration?
Based on the above, I would suggest to up the 2C-I a bit, and to keep the 4-FMP around 80 mg (keeping in mind possible tolerance from previous stimulant [ab]use).
Depending on previous experience with psychedelics, 14-18 mg of 2C-I is more than feasible for a good time, especially when combined with 4-FMP.
Also keep in mind that 2C-I potentiates 4-FMP, but 4-FMP 'dominates' over 2C-I; this potentiation is especially true for the emotional aspect (i.e. euphoria).
For my friend, his first and only experience with 2c-I was a ~12.5mg dose with nothing else except maybe a beer and a half. He liked it very much and was happy to try it again (which would then be this weekend, w/ the 4-FMP). What are your thoughts on initially taking a smaller amount (50-60mg?) of 4-FMP along with the 2ci and then sometime later bomb down the same amount of 4-FMP?
Hope you'll be having a good time! :)
Thank you :) I'll be sure to post a follow-up this weekend.

When you say 2c-i potentiate's the effects of the 4-FMP, does this also affect the duration?
Not significantly, 2C-I influences the subjective parts of the experience. So intensity of the euphoria, amount of energy you have. Duration is only influenced by the total amount of substance, there is no real effect of 2C-I on 4-FMP metabolism or anything.

For my friend, his first and only experience with 2c-I was a ~12.5mg dose with nothing else except maybe a beer and a half. He liked it very much and was happy to try it again (which would then be this weekend, w/ the 4-FMP).
In that case, I would recommend for your friend somewhere between 12 and 14 mg of 2C-I, wouldn't wanna start off too fast/eager.

What are your thoughts on initially taking a smaller amount (50-60mg?) of 4-FMP along with the 2ci and then sometime later bomb down the same amount of 4-FMP?
50-60 mg sounds perfect to me, for myself I hardly exceed 50 mg to be honest.
Dropping a second bomb of 4-FMP is fine, but I would dose that one about 40% lower than your initial dose.
This way you decrease the risk of the 4-FMP in the second bomb pushing away the 2C-I, plus less is more in my opinion anyway.
You could also think about adding 6-8 mg of 2C-I to your second bomb, might make things a bit more interesting if you like the psychedelic touch.
Always an option to make a separate bomb with 6-8 mg 2C-I, so you can decide later on if you will drop it or not. :)

Or make up a solution of 2C-I, so that you can then take as much or as little as you like at any point in time.

Or make up a solution of 2C-I, so that you can then take as much or as little as you like at any point in time.
Valid point, but personally I do not like the idea of preparing/measuring a dose when already tripping balls. Especially not with something as itchy on the nose as 4-FMP, LOL, wouldn't be the first time a sneezed half a g of dope into oblivion. =D (Obviously you won't have the sneezing problem with liquid measuring)

Thanks for all of the input guys. I'm pretty excited for this Saturday, it's been a while since our group of friends gathered at a house rather than at some kind of event :)

Anyways, does anyone have any first hand experience with LSD and 4-FMP?

Even with its low neurotoxicity, I'm still a bit concerned about it. Is the mechanism of neurotoxicity the same as mdma or amphetamines? Does it behave like an amphetamine? Really, what I want to know is
- Will taking antioxidants help prevent neurotoxicity?
- Will taking something like baking soda prolong the effects like it does with d-amp?
- Will taking magnesium reduce tolerance?
- Between 4fa, d-amp, amp, mdma, and methylone, what is the order of neurotoxicity?

I got some of this last week. 20mg test dose. At t+4 hours, no side effect, just feeling good so I ended up taking more.
Just so happened that old friends were in town and ready to party... ended up taking 210 mg of 4fa and 175mg of methylone. That was a great time haha. Surprisingly, no hangover or crash the next day. If anything, i still had euphoria. No hangover or crash after that either so it wasn't just that it was still in effect in my body.
I didn't even mean to take anywhere near that much. I just got..um..."loved up"... and ended up sharing with a bunch of friends, so OBVIOUSLY 8( I had to take some more with them.
I'd like to know just how neurotoxic seeing the ready access and my predisposition toward large doses...

Last edited:
4-FA is definately one of my favourite stims... i'd rather have 4-FA 99% pure than cocaine 10% pure....

For me 4-FA makes me very chatty and is quite euphoric... a good RC in my books.

found this RC a little bit weird...
Last week, first time I tried - mixed with 4MEC to give it a boost. so i'll review today's experience.

I am 32, 100kg, 1,83m. huge tolerance (takes modafinil several times a day everyday and sometimes ritalin - not frequent lately)
Worth noting that I'm a psychonaut for 10 years now, had my *HUGE* share of MDMA until recently when I moved to Czech Rep. and cant find real MDMA

Anyway, I made a capsule with 170mg for me and one with 80mg to my wife.
Same shit from last week: After 30 mins, felt anxious, in the verge of a panic attack. and LOTS of discomfort in the chest. very cardiotoxic.
After that, a nice come up - very stimulant, not at ALL near MDMA: - little to no extra energy, no 'love', no sex drive. kinda underwhelming under this aspect.
As soon the peak starts to recede, I redosed with a 150mg capsule and my wife a 70mg.
Until then, was able to work - oh yea, i got chatty, that was nice - and made a lot of shit that needed to be done.
After the second come up (less chest pain this time) things started to be complicated. Complete lack of concentration and short span memory. But feels good - not great, but good.
Wife backs up most of those claims, btw.
Anyway, decided to go to the bathroom (hell, those liters and liters of water have to come out) and felt like fainting. had to sit and have to sit currently still after being up for very short. Low blood pressure all the way, had the same thing last week. Wife also experienced same symptoms, but mildly, unlike me.
Sometimes while on Meph i had low blood pressure and also started to faint (actually once I collapsed pretty badly - at home, at least). But this RC is much worse.
Now we're listening to music (nothing special) and waiting for it to go away. 2nd time, Can't say I liked, i think the negatives mount to a large number and the positives are very subtle and now reading, dose oriented. So if you find your sweet spot, stay there. I still prefer 4MEC by leaps and bounds: i can insufflate or drop, duration is right and almost no side effects. but 3FA wise, your mileage may vary. This is highly subjective and I think my report is a downer, but anyway, thats that.

Just tried this for 1st time, also had chest pains and general aches all over body, as well as a host of other side effects. Don't think i'm gonna be doing it again..

maybe i'm resurrecting this part of the thread, but felt like sharing: - i always get my tonsils inflamed after MDMA or Meph. Always been like this. Have no idea why.
I forgot to ask, has anyone else experienced this: Every time I take 4-fa later that night and the next day my tonsils and uvula are all red and inflamed and soar. Wtf is up with that? I am not snorting it as you might think.. only have ever taken it orally.

Anyone else experience this?

Have no idea why.
Poor oral hygiene maybe? Inflation has to come from somewhere. MDMA etc. are definitely not good for your immune system, but since the oral inflammation is not really that common, it seems logical something else in your mouth has to be the problem.

I love 4-FA! Mephedrone is still my favourite stimulant but 4-FA is a great drug to take clubbing. Also, the fact that you don't need to redose every hour means it's much better for taking into town! Euphoria is great, not as good as Mephedrone or MDMA here but it's about on par with Methylone in my opinion, add to the fact that it has a duration of about 3-4 hours. I dose and re-dose once after I've been out for a few hours. Comedown is easily beaten with some opiates or benzos - and it's not that bad to begin with anyway. It's a shame it's already a class A here. I imagine it may become quite a popular street drug as I've seen it mentioned as a growing problem in some north-east England towns. :D

can you sniff it,?
i am sorrry for the tardiness but i just got a gram of butylone gram of phenazepam and 1of 4-fa. i am experienced with all but the later. can someone give me dose and roa,s asap. i am 185lb and 5.11 as far as stims go in mid 90 us rave scene i was pac man, only mdma mdea or mda as tells me the reagent test. recently i am predscribed 30mg amp salts twice a day ir. but i consume all 60 in one week. that is my stim autobio so maybe you can help dose before i od

Firstly, try not to go above the 200mg mark!

Second, dosing varies person to person. I have a mate who's quite happy with 35mg of 4-fa. I'd start no higher than 50mg, & prepare another couple doses the same size. Things start fast on empty stomach (withn 40mins), it's a smooth, pleasant come-up. Can take 2 hours on full stomach.

I take very small doses of MDMA, coke, phet, meph, M1 etc etc but I need 180mg of 4-fa. I start with 80mg which I follow a couple hours later with 60mg & finally another 40mg couple hours after that. This can easilly keep me amused all night/all day. It has a sexual push, much like meph or mdma. Sexy time is fun, orgasm is delayed in men. Erection can be inhibited, but not always. Music & dancing is fun, walking fun! Very, very slight colour enhancement for me, or maybe it's the herb I always smoke.

Some posts above do not sound at all like 4-fa, physical discomfort or powerful stimulation are not, generally, characteristics of this compound. Go slow if you have any doubt as to the quality of your product...

... best of luck, enjoy!

edit - DON'T FUCKING SNORT IT! Lol Torture, wounding! NO SNORTING 4-FA!

Last edited:
^^agreed i've readv from many different sources that you must NOT sniff 4-FA

I never had a problem with it.. I think my nose is immune to pain..

My friend finds it completely inactive when snorted however, even with high doses.

Status
Not open for further replies.