• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big n Dandy 4-FA (4-fluoroamphetamine) thread v.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
^towards the beginning of 4-fa being a commercial item there were some large bunk batches that got passed around. there was also 4fa labeled as 4fma. it took a few months for the real deal to actually show up.

Does anybody notice any massive fatigue a few days after taking 4-fa? Last week I took some Monday and Tuesday(or maybe it was Sunday and Monday) and by Wednesday even after a good full nights sleep I was just super tired.
I`m not a napping kinda guy at all, but Wednesday and Thursday I came home from work around 2:30pm and was falling asleep watching tv by 4pm. Then I went into the bedroom and took a 2 hour nap(on both days) got back up around 8:30,ate,then went back to bed by 10pm.
It was very aggravating to be so sleepy so constantly!
So it got me wondering if I was so tired from the 4-fa earlier in the week. Even though I went to bed at a regular time on the days I dosed and didn`t really do any thing more physical than normal perhaps my body still needed a rest?

^^ I have not noticed any prolonged fatigue except for obviously the day after dosing; but I've also never taken it two days in a row like you. I normally dose 170mg 4-fa and then at +4 I dose the same amount of methylone which is awesome but leaves me wicked tired the next day. I've done this only a few times and always spaced out a month or more in between.

Last night however, I dosed 170mg 4-fa and at +4 instead of methylone i did another 170mg of 4-fa. I feel much less tired and "hungover" today. I think from now on I will not be combining the two since it leaves me with a shitty next day hangover. Also noticed less intense jaw clenching than with the combo.

I forgot to ask, has anyone else experienced this: Every time I take 4-fa later that night and the next day my tonsils and uvula are all red and inflamed and soar. Wtf is up with that? I am not snorting it as you might think.. only have ever taken it orally.

Anyone else experience this?

Are you yelling a lot?

Kidding..

I`ve never had that issue with any kind of soar throat. Weird.

its probably impurities due to the shitty synth. but 4fa is also known to fuck up nasal tissue so its possible you just fucked it up a bit, it burns longer than other drugs ive snorted. still, i only have throat problems when theres impurities.

Damn, I do have a low immune system due to lyme but I don't know. I love this stuff but not sure I want to keep having a soar throat everytime.

Hmm....Maybe try a Halls cough drop while you`re on it or some tea with honey? Maybe that will help? I know it sounds a bit simple but you never know.

it could also be an infection from bacteria that found its home in your throat flesh that was burnt up by the 4fa.

Yea, I'm going to look into this. This weekend was the first time I took 4-fa alone.. usually i dose it with some methylone after the 4 hour mark. I'm going to try methylone alone next and see if that has any effect on my throat. It's just weird.

Hmm....Maybe try a Halls cough drop while you`re on it or some tea with honey? Maybe that will help? I know it sounds a bit simple but you never know.

........OR you could try some Opium tea, that should help with that sore throat, LOL!!!! =D=D=D

That reminds me, has anyone ever tried dope (or any sort of opiate) along with 4-FA? I can imagine since they both are awesome that you would feel duper awesome but I wonder how much the sedative effects of opiates would affect you?

it would be like a baby-speedball. probably euphoric as fuck (if your stomach can handle it) but horrible for your heart....

it would be like a baby-speedball. probably euphoric as fuck (if your stomach can handle it) but horrible for your heart....

Worse for your heart than a traditional speedball? Or are you just saying any time you mix depressants with stimulants it's bad for your heart?

mixing uppers and downers isnt the BEST idea, but its not super bad. although opiates in general arent heart-friendly, and serotonergic stimulants (such as 4-fa) probably agonize the 5ht2b receptors, as well as increasing heart rate and such at the same time. thats why speed balls are so bad IMO. many have died from it.

not worse than a traditional speedball (esp. because a speedball is usually shot up) but ive never "really" done it (ive only mixed a few codeine) so im sure theres other members who are much more knowledgeable on the subject than I

mixing uppers and downers isnt the BEST idea, but its not super bad. although opiates in general arent heart-friendly, and serotonergic stimulants (such as 4-fa) probably agonize the 5ht2b receptors, as well as increasing heart rate and such at the same time. thats why speed balls are so bad IMO. many have died from it.

not worse than a traditional speedball (esp. because a speedball is usually shot up) but ive never "really" done it (ive only mixed a few codeine) so im sure theres other members who are much more knowledgeable on the subject than I

Makes sense. Pharmacology isn't my strong point. I was under the impression that speedballs were only considered dangerous and that all the deaths attributed to it were because of the higher than normal dose of respitory depressants that people use when mixing with stimulants? For example: Say I normally get off on 10mg's of heroin. But when I speedball, the coke makes me feel like I can do much more heroin so I up the dose to say 40mg. While the cocaine is still active I am fine but once the coke wears off (which is much sooner than the opiate wears off) I am now fucked with a very high dose of heroin than I am used to and suffer from respitory failure... therefore dead.

That was always my understanding of why speeballs are so dangerous... but if you are willing to keep your normal opiate dose the same then you would be fine. Again, pharmacology = not my forte.. so I am willing to be schooled.

Also, sorry to derail thread. In other new, I am awaiting a shipment of 6-abp which I'm EXTREMELY excited for. As well as some mxe and mpa. I've heard different accounts on mpa and some say it sucks and some like it. I heard the same about 4-FA and I fucking love that shit. Should be good.

Kinda like drinking a lot when you're doing coke. Then when the coke wears off, you're just completely hammered. I've definitely been in that boat before.:p

I agree..."speedballs" are EXTREMELY euphoric!! But I would do the stimulant first, and as the stimulant euphoria is beginning to peak, then do the opiate... If the stimulant is just coke, do them simultaneously, but if it's an ampetamine, stagger them that way.

I can still "nod," but the nod is different....

Status
Not open for further replies.