• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big Mephedrone thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you just said is such a widespread belief when trying new drugs, I wonder where exactly it came from. But allergies aren't really dose dependent, if you have an extreme allergy to mephedrone you could die off a milligram. Some people that are allergic to latex can't have injections in which the solution has been collected into the syringe from a vial through a latex rubber lid because the contact of the needle with the latex can be enough to cause a severe reaction (I'm not sure what people do then, maybe just changing the needle after collectiong is enough, maybe a hypoallergenic rubber is already the standard in every vial).
But most likely no one will react much to mephedrone at first, unless the person has a cross reaction due to having a previous allergy to a similar substance

I see what you're saying re allergies, and agree.

But a friend of mine had a very bad reaction to Mephedrone when trying it for the first time (I posted the full story about that incident earlier in this thread btw), and in hindsight I believe it was a case of him being 'ultra-sensitive' to the drugs effects rather than him having an allergic reaction to it as such.

So for that reason I do think it essential that novices to mephedrone should first take a tiny 'test sample' to check for adverse reactions before attempting anything like an active dose, as Psychosynthesis suggests above.

i treid it 2 ays ago and had a really good experience.. it was like mdma or a good pill.. i just bombed a little bit and snorted sum later and i was fucked for ages... it was a good thing that i could sleep on it but i coulda stayed up if i didnt sniff k

id reccomend it but im sure it does go wrong with the wrong peson.. bad reactions and all that.. i hope u mate is ok

id reccomend it but im sure it does go wrong with the wrong peson.. bad reactions and all that.. i hope u mate is ok

Yeah he's ok thankfully, no lasting damage done. He even enjoyed the rest of the evening once he'd recovered, which leads me to believe he didn't have an 'allergic' reaction to it in the way say, some people are allergic to peanuts.

More likely is he's just hyper-sensitive to the drug: ie what is a moderate dose to most people is far too much for him. Or maybe he's on some medication or other that has an adverse effect when combined with meph...something he's not telling us about for some reason (I did ask).

This is the big problem with the stuff, we just don't know anything at all about possible adverse reactions when its combined with other drugs/medicines, how many people per thousand may be uber sensitive to its effects, etc etc.
I'm the one that introduced meph to my circle of friends, now I feel sorta responsible for what happened & have been VERY careful about handing it out to people ever since.

Last edited:
One unpleasant thought in particular was going through my head that night whilst my mate was out for the count: If an ambulance did need calling, just what were we going to tell the paramedics??

I doubt they would know what mephedrone was, never mind how to go about treating problems caused by it........

Oh hai....retarded binge

Hmmm I knew acquiring ten grams of meph would be a bad idea...

It started on Wednesday with meeting up with a friend(a bluelighter, stardust.hero) to do some meph at a park and it ended on Friday morning at 5 AM with me having to leave work early because I couldn't walk faster than a normal pace for more than 10 seconds without sweating and my hands changing colors. At one point my heart rate was 200 BPM. The job I do requires non stop walking...the longer I would walk the stronger the blurry vision was. I really didn't panic though because I KNEW I wasn't going to be the first person to OD on meph.

Sleep deprivation(I was awake for around 65 hours straight), high meph intake(approx 2.8-3.6 grams) and malnutrition(I didn't eat anything during this binge) make for some interesting visuals.

I woke up today and feel fine surprisingly. However, I suffered from some strong amnesia, I can't remember too much of the binge. Just certain situations sans details.
I am patiently awaiting any kind of permanent side effects - i'm hoping to either turn into a dog or be able to see the future:D

FWIW I have used this mildly in the past and have done a shit load or research. My will power just was no match to the mighty meph lol.

Last edited:
I have been using Mephedrone semi heavily for the past 3 months. The only "addictive" behavior I have noticed is fiending directly afterwards. Otherwise I can go weeks without doing Mephedrone and not encounter any physical or psychological withdrawal symptoms.

Welcome to the wonderful world of addiction. See how you feel about how long those weeks between use go a few more months down the line ;)

^ hahaha don't say those kinds of things to me! I'm not an addict I'm not an addict!!! *cries* <3

I think that chemists must be improving their techniques in the manufacture of 4-MMC. My very first batch had a very strong smell and was a flour like consistency. The peak lasted ~45 minutes but newer batches seem to be more crystalline with little to no odour and the peak can last a lot longer, I've had one single (but large) dose keep me up for ~2 hours, and is a LOT less moreish. Infact I've had times where 1 dose was suffice and I didn't get the tiniest of cravings.

It seems like they are removing a lot of the bad sides of 4-MMC (short duration, moreishness etc) but keeping all the good stuff. I am one happy bunny anyway.

The really smelly meph seems to have had a lot of leftover solvent and/or unreacted chemicals left in it and seemed to cause a lot more of the nasty side-effects than more recent batches. There's no discernible difference between the non-stinky clumpy/sticky stuff and the more crystalline variety though. As long as it doesn't stink the place out it should be the better produced version whether clumps or crystals.

I've had a very assorted variety of batches.

My most recent batch was almost pure white,very dry and powdery kind like a 2ce/powdered sugar consistency and was bit rocky with no odor. It has very little burn and the drip was very mild compared to the other batches. The onset came on around two minutes after snorting.

I've also had the very sticky/moist/clumpy batch that was slightly off white with a gentle chemical odor. This one had the strongest burn and most pungent taste. The effects from this batch seemed to onset as soon as the burn subsided which was notably fast.

And lastly, the more dry crystalline batch which also had a similarly gentle chemical scent, but burned less. The effects of this batch didn't set in until a few minutes after the burn died down. It had a mild chemical drip compared to the sticky batch.

I've read that some people had gotten batches that smelled strongly of urine or clorox, or ones that were yellow. I never experienced any of that luckily.

I am a heavy Mephedrone user at times. Recently I have been having a heavy streak (500mgs Wednesday, 2g Thursday, 300 mgs today). I was feeling pretty good today so I decided to take a few doses to kill time. I'm a nursing student so I have a stethoscope and blood pressure cuff I use for classes. I was listening to my Apical pulse (the pulse taken on the chest over the heart and listened to with a stethescope. With this one you can hear irregularities). I lied flat on my bed and listened for a full minute. I noted a few times that my heart would speed up and slow down, and also double beat or skip a beat (I did the Apical a few times to double check). I did however retake it an hour later and the rhythm was back to normal with no abnormalities.

All I have to say is anyone even concidering using 4-MMC should read the thread in Advanced Drug Discussion... I used it alot between April and August, between 1 and 3 times a week, 500mg - 1.5g a time. even when we started using it some mates got negative effects off just 200mg. To my mind anyone who says there are bo negative effects is simply addicted and in denial or not experianced this yet. It is the most fiendish drug I have ever done - and I used to do lots and lots of cocaine. Theres something very strange that I don't like about 4-MMC, it gives a "bad" feeling it is hard to decribe, definately some funny effects on the heart and blood flow. The reason its so fiendish is the peak is very short, and redosing does work more so than MDMA..

Fair play to anyone who wants to try this stuff, but please educate yourself. If I knew what I do now I would have never tried it! It's been 6weeks now since I last saw any 4-MMC and I do feel back to normal, but the effects it had on me both mentally and physically were FAR worse than any other illegal drug I've ever done. Be warned.

anyone with asthma ever take drone? I have a friend who would like to try it but she's got asthma and i'm pretty hesitant to give her any....maybe have her start with a very tiny amount like 50mg?

Finally bought a gram of mephadrone, then a gram of sparkle like a week later, i preffered the sparkle as i got like a mental comedown from the mephadrone, however that might be because i only bought a gram, started doing it at like 1pm and then ran out by 5 in the evening, straight after running out i smoked about an 8th maybe more, helped the comedown but just left me feeling really tired. did a gram of sparkle like a couple of days ago, tried bombing it instead of just snorting it all like usual, worked quite nicely and no comedown, was up for like 8 hours.

Can anyone tell me what the differences are between mephadrone and methylone, and which one is better etc. might have to try some methylone and see which i preffer more.

I don't know but i still feel kind of safer doing sparkle, it doesn't give me the comedown like mephadrone does and feels slightly less harsh on your nose and brain lol.

Methylone is Methylenedioxymethcathinone (bk-MDMA)
Mephedrone is Methylmethcathinone (4-MMC)

In my experience, Methylone lasts quite a lot longer, with one dose lasting around 3-4 hours, it is a more mellow high and a very strong empathogen.
MMCAT is a more intense rush with less empathetic effects. Methylone is supposed to be far healthier on the body than MMCAT.

edit: Methylone is very similar to MDMA. Mephedrone is like a cross between MDMA and cocaine.

I Advise people to stay awa from this drug. i joined this forum just to post this message
Im from Bristol England and i feel the need to post this for the safety of you all.
A person i no sells it, where i live it goes under the name of Bubble :L it is sold for £20/£25 per gram and is cut with Creatine (Basicly a protien powder) the profits are huge the guy who sells it buys a large pure amount for £300 once he has sold it hes made £700 PROFIT me and my mates then experimented with it for a couple of day now we have all said we are never doing it again all of us that did it have had nose bleeds chest pains major sore throats and other people i no who have been doing it a couple of weeks have said there noses are melting away at a stupid rate it is also very addictive when your on it you just want more and more. Please just dont go near it.
Renn (Y)

I Advise people to stay awa from this drug. i joined this forum just to post this message
Im from Bristol England and i feel the need to post this for the safety of you all.
A person i no sells it, where i live it goes under the name of Bubble :L it is sold for £20/£25 per gram and is cut with Creatine (Basicly a protien powder) the profits are huge the guy who sells it buys a large pure amount for £300 once he has sold it hes made £700 PROFIT me and my mates then experimented with it for a couple of day now we have all said we are never doing it again all of us that did it have had nose bleeds chest pains major sore throats and other people i no who have been doing it a couple of weeks have said there noses are melting away at a stupid rate it is also very addictive when your on it you just want more and more. Please just dont go near it.
Renn (Y)

you can get a pure gram for £14 in the post so buying cut shite for twice the price is idiotic. this guy is doing nobody any favours but himself, this drug is not safe to be doing for your heart:\

i haven't had a nose bleed or a sore throat from it, stop snorting creatine

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.