• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big Mephedrone thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love this stuff!!

i took 300mg orally about 5 hours ago (pretty much done now). its my second time trying it.. same dose.. i tried it 3 days ago for the first time. i was gonna wait a week to do it again, but as i was finishing my shift at work the idea seemed to creep its way into my head haha it didnt take much to convince myself LOL fuk

so far i parachute it because i cant stand snorting stuff.. with the drips and shit.. blagh i mean, i will..if i have no other choice :)

the climax starts at about 20-30 minutes (my heads tingling and feet are sweating, body feels like its starting to get lighter and whhoooo haha) its fully peaked at 35 minutes i'd say. it peaks for about 1 hour - hour and a half. then i'm left with a boddybuzz and an energetic kinda feeling for about 5 hours. afterwhich it turns into more of a "coke comedown" kinda feeling, i guess is what i'd call it, though not nearly as bad. easy for a comedown really. at this point i go to sleep anyway (even though sleep feels like it will be impossible for hours). i find as i'm reaching the peak i start to feel like a ball/sphere of energy is in the middle of my chest just below my throat.. the feeling makes me wanna take in deep breaths and just let them out in a aahhhhh sound hahaha... not continuously or anything, just randomly whenever it feels needed :) it disapears shortly.. unnoticably

i really like this buzz. "overall", this reminds me alot of e more than anything, just a little shorter lived in total. coke i find to be more of a "jittery-speedy" type high and way more/too much talky. this seems nicer or smoother or something. the peak does have quite an intense rush feel though.. moreso than e i think, but theres not quite the lovey feel of e.. i WOULD take e over this stuff, BUT only if it was 5 years ago and i could still get QUALITY e and still have deep worthwhile rolls like the good ol days :/ but... thats the past... and "meph" is now! ;p

the only side effects i can tell, are the constant moving around of my tounge inside my mouth..on my teeth and stuff. normally with stimulants i'm the fukin jaw clencher from hell, but not with this. just the tongue movement. also, i think its dehydrating, as i find myself peeing HUGE, like 3-4 times over the 5 or so hours. i try to keep drinking water but at the same time not excessivly. my lips and mouth keep getting dry no matter what. its gotta be draining the water outta me. those are the only 2 things really.. the only negative type things. i dont have any hallucinations or visuals at all..

is there anyone else besides me who takes it (their dose) orally as opposed to snorting it? from what i read most people are snorting it, and repeating as needed for however long they wanna go. am i missing out on it at all by taking it orally? i mean it seems good enough when i do it, and if i want more intensity i figure i'll just take more to begin with... should also last longer too then i assume.. which is good. it seems by doing it this way i'll prevent "fiending" on it lol which as it sounds, is very easy to find yourself doing hehe for me it seems to be a long enough ride after the whole 6 or so hours are up, that i dont feel like doing any more. i mean i wish the peak lasted the whole time! but the after feelings i have for the last 5 hours seem good enough to me that i just dont have the urge. it could just be that i know i have only one day and one night left until i have to go to work again so i dont wanna miss out on time to recoup ..i get 1 day off, twice a week so i have to dose at midnight right when i get home so that i can sleep the next day or at least just the next night before going back to shit work the next day. means i can do it twice a week though :)

can anyone give a comparison of the 2 routes of administration.. from experience? length differences, intensity differences, comedown diferences, recovery time, etc?

that is all..
(i deleted a ton more nonsense that i realised wasnt important, now that its like 8 am and i've been sitting here hours typing and re reading and typing more and blah blah blah LOL

i gotta stay away from the keyboard when on stims... jesus

night!

My only time was oral, 200 mg, a 50 mg booster a few minutes after the peak hit, and I was sure that my pulse was okay. It was almost uncomfortably strong. The duration was brief, but not the mental 'rip-off' of methylone. Upon the come-down, I was indeed fiending a bit...perhaps a tad less-so than I would from d-amp...but I had none left to sake!

I'd imagine it gets really "moreish" (you Brits have odd words ;)) when you have some laying around.

ebola

Hi all, my first time on this forum, i've only just come across methadrone, a freind told me about it so i thought i'd give it a go, got just half a G to try, it was great a huge buzz like E's more than coke i would say. me and my girlfreind was snorting it from half six at night untill 8 in the morning and we was having sex for 9 hours!!!!!!! .sex on this stuff is mindblowing. since that night i have aquired some more of this magical powder 2G and 2 days later me and the missus are at it again lol another 9 hour sex session.

one thing i did notice after a rather large line. my eyes started to flicker left and right really fast only happened for maybe a couple of seconds and never did it again, my bird had the same experiance 2. has anyone else had this????

Wondering if anyone has mixed mephedrone with butylone, would this be a good idea and, if it was, what ratios would be recommended?

(Can't seem to find any threads on this apart from methylone and butylone)

hey yeah, mixed it with butylone and m1 a couple days ago, ttl immense! blacked out for a while like but it was fucking gd fun :p

Hi..new here but just thought i'd give u my opinion on this...

Bought 3g from a trusted source online my friends had tried..they all did it 2gether and only had massive praise for it

mine arrived today :eek:) so i bough some nice green to smoke and got me in some beers.

for snorted about 100 to my agony...felt like snorted napalm! and the taste when some came down my throat made me almost sick...and i'm no light weight believe me lol..felt a little flutter but i just wanna bomb some now as thats the best way told and have read on here

Dropped 200mg..when that kicked in it was like a E butnot as intense as some good ones ive had..but still very enjoyable (The cheesy grins are on me!) i then dropped another 200mg again felt good but didnt get the peak like last time.

doin now for 3 hours..dropped another 200mg..thats not hit me yet..unless it'll never take effect? very good drug non the less

Ive talked with lots of my mates on the fone though 2nite while smokin and drinkin outside (it's now 3am but who's countin) i seem to be very willing to listen to there problems and pay them compliment to which i have no idea why..i just felt loved up i guess? lol got some very nice txts back...not like me at all

being a metal head i've had Led Zeppelin and a great, trippy,shoe gazing metal band called Jesu on...im really enjoying the music on this

so after like i guess almost 700mg and the world title belt for gurning like Fred Dibnah...ooh ooh...as i type i can the rush of the last drop...awesome..i'm gonna make the most of it guys..sorry if i posted this in the same place
do you think if i took another 300mg to make it a gram it'd fuck me up...i've also had about 5 spliffs and 6 cans of stellar..cheers

Finlal Thought...

This product like everyone else says is VERY, VERY,VERY MOREISH!!!

Believe it ppl

\m/

Dropped 200mg and seen as didnt re

The Conclusion

Well i went to bed at 6am ish after feelin a little but still very rushy. All in all had bang on a gram last night mainly all in a rizla swallowed.
I'm gobsmacked at how normail i feel after i woke up.

I had no problem sleeping what so ever. :eek:)

Woke up at 3pm-ish and took the missus to some shop she wanted clothes from,grabbed some KFC on the way home..after that felt a little tired again but not drained or depressed. Went to bed again at 6pm and woke up at 9pm completly refreshed like i could do it all over again lol

think i'll wait a while tho...or at least a week ;o)

Cheers

this stuff my experiance

ok so im fairly young (16) and were i live this stuff is rampant at the moment and its called bubble's here. have no clue why.

at first i didnt want to take this drug due to having a fixed mind of not taking drugs but peer pressure got me and i did want to try this stuff so it was a mixture really.

it was a Saturday and i was with my friend we had got bubbles before but they were very week and crap probably mixed with something else so not very good. we were in town met the person and bought the bubbles we headed up to a local park and there my friend did a line within about 5-10 minutes mabey less she was lying in the grass laughing she said that it was like the clouds had lines through them i then asked her if i could get a line they emptied the capsule out and i did the line i was hit almost suddenly with the most amazing feeling and love for her i then made the move and spent the rest of the night on top of her but just cuddling and kissing there was no urge to have sex a tall just wanted to feel each other

this stuff really is a fantastic drug but the dealers i get it from i don't trust i have had my money stole 2 times from the same person due to me getting other people to get it for me and i really would like to order it off the internet but im 16 i cant play it safe :|

any one want to give me any tips :)

might do a more in depth review one night

methylone<mephedrone?

I see many post from people comparing the two. Doubt I'll try mephedrone as I have concerns about it's safety and it looks expensive but I'm curious. So is anyone here not impressed with methylone but a fan of mephedrone?

Meph

We have tried this from a few suppliers and it's been okay - the latest one is excellent - straight from China - he buys more in a week than i could afford in a year and the quality is the closest to MDMA I have ever had.

No comedown mentally and only physically if you stay awake for longer than a night.

We could only manage 1 g each in 24 hours it was that strong. ;)

first encounter with meph

I just got a gram of meph as a free sample from *a vendor*. It took over a month to get to me and the person sent three times this one was from the first time she sent so I have a feeling I might be getting more maybe and she just sent it the slowest way possible to save money. Well I just injected about 80mg I wanted to start off small. I am a heroin addict and did some smack before shooting the meph I have a wonderful body buzz I think I am going to either shoot or snort some more soon. I was wondering if they could make a free-base able form of Mephedrone hcl. Dose anyone no if this is possible until I get it today I did not no how addictive it is. Last thing I need is another addiction at least it is super cheap. It has a funny smell like it is methylone or mbdb. Which I have done as well. I think I need to do more everyone describes it as pure euphoria and I am not getting that yet maybe I need to do more or not do heroine before doing it. Please let me no if you if it could be turned into an hcl salt that can be free based also i want to here from other people who inject it to find out how much you should do per injection. Also I want to no if it is like ecstasy where once you do a dose it will not work right if you redoes later. Hope to get some info back on this soon.

Peace,

phenyl1

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Phenyl - welcome to BL :)

Meph can't be freebased but is smokable as it is. It's not nice to smoke and the effects are pretty nasty though. For IV I find less than 100mg is pretty pointless but, to be honest, it's not that great IV'd anyway. I actually enjoy the buzz from oral dosing of meph better than from snorting, plugging or shooting it and I generally IV most things.

It never gets close to being "like ecstasy" at any dose cos it's just a shitty drug, in my opinion. Others will disagree, naturally :)

PS: I removed the reference to your source as source discussion is prohibited on BL. I know you didn't name names but was a bit too specific anyway - we don't need to know where you get your drugs from.

is smokable as it is.
I'd imagine it's not worth it... Firstly, because you'll have to inhale a pretty big amount of it, and secondly (though not less important) I don't even want to begin imagining the FIENDING, the HORROR.

It's definitely not worth it, Bavanai. You actually don't need to smoke as much as you'd think but it tastes and feels toxic as hell. It is smokeable as it is but it's really not nice at all. I'd avoid.

After a mephedrone binge i had chest pain and strange 'hollow' feeling in my chest. this has happened several times before on drone but this time it freaked me out enough to go to casaulty. after a blood test the doctor told me i had elevated levels of CKMB in blood, twice the normal amount. this is a sign of heart damage.
i havent consumed any other drug except the odd pip pill in the past three months so i attribute this to mephedrone.
the emergency staff had never heard of it but did eventually find it on one of their databases.

also i get extreme paranoid to the point of psychosis (seeing people say and do things right infront of me but they really arent, also thinking i am in different worlds etc)
this is a recurring problem and it is getting worse so drone is a no go for me anymore. i would likme to warn potetion users that at first drone seems like a wonder drug but it is wickedly addictive and after 11 months of usage i have given up on it.

i mean heart damage... thats really made me take a step back and think twice.

Last edited:
Over the past month I used exactly 10 grams.
The only side effect I notice is if I am laying down and straighten out my legs as far as I could I feel a slight pain in my knees. Also, the day after a binge I would get somewhat light headedness from standing up after squating down.

After a mephedrone binge i had chest pain and strange 'hollow' feeling in my chest. this has happened several times before on drone but this time it freaked me out enough to go to casaulty. after a blood test the doctor told me i had elevated levels of CKMB in blood, twice the normal amount. this is a sign of heart damage.
i havent consumed any other drug except the odd pip pill in the past three months so i attribute this to mephedrone.
the emergency staff had never heard of it but did eventually find it on one of their databases.

also i get extreme paranoid to the point of psychosis (seeing people say and do things right infront of me but they really arent, also thinking i am in different worlds etc)
this is a recurring problem and it is getting worse so drone is a no go for me anymore. i would likme to warn potetion users that at first drone seems like a wonder drug but it is wickedly addictive and after 11 months of usage i have given up on it.

i mean heart damage... thats really made me take a step back and think twice.

Really sorry to hear that, how long since you stopped taking it?

just browsing for some information on mephadrone as i currently extremely fucked on it, go 20 g delivered this morning, got back from work at half ten done 1 line. and a cople more, saying it wud be my last one, and here i am 5 ad half hours later jst sniffed another fatty and need to wake up for work in 5 hours time, idont want to stop, this stuff is fuckin amazing, and bein LEGAL aswel, what more cud u ask , fora legal drug which in my opinion almost, i did say almost as good as mdma and shoujld cocain extinct. *snip* , theres not alot of bad things to say bout this drug, the buzz is fuckin amazing, as ive sed ive been over the moon jusy buzzing away sittng on my laptop chatting to peopel. alot of my friends do cocain , iv gave them all sample of this and they to buy 12 grams *snip* so this legal high *snip*. i dare smeone to say a bad poin about this drug???,
i bet im goin to get som anti drug pompus prick who hates all drugs, if you are thinking of replying , dont bother and jst fuck off no one wats ur stupid opinion cigarettes and alcohol are the worst killers s far as drgs goes, and u got more chance of dying form horse riding then dying form E , speaking about horses, ketamine was a general anesthetic in the 1970 before patience decieded complaining about the side efects e.g 'the reason we take it for' . sop ket not a killer either, just somethign for you to think about pompus prick if u r reading this.
if u have another post feel free.
i have no idea if what ive just written fits in to what u guys are discussing as im defintelt not reading 12 pages of comments , but this is my experiece on mephedrone so far, time for another i believe . wish me luck at work toorow!!!

i know ive jst chatted shit but just one question,

what is the comedown like??

Last edited by a moderator:
just realized my post actuall fitted in quite well, lookin forward to soem more views and replies

Once you've come down, I'd seriously re-evaluate your decision not to read the threads about this compound....its worth knowing what you're ingesting and the potential risks (which, with this little molecule, are quite high). Have fun, hope work isn't too harsh. Ciao.

Some people say it's addicting and others say it's just fiendy... I say both, more fiendy than addicting but when i have any sitting in front of me there's no way in hell Im not gonna touch it.... I've been on this shit for the past month and every time I say I'm gonna stop I end up getting a couple grams the next day... I guess thats the addicting side. If you have someone you can get it from almost anytime you want, BEWARE, you will be setting yourself up for a willld ride that will shoot you up above the clouds and have you dancing like there's no tomorrow, and then slingshot back down to earth, but instead of feeling normal you feel trapt until you get more! ha not trying to scare you out of this AMAZING drug, but just warning you it will deffinitely leave you wanting more

Status
Not open for further replies.