• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Big Dick Problems

Big dick problems, huh? Haha sounds like my kinda thread. Since I have the time, thought I'd
post my thoughts based on 33 yrs intermittent sexual experience. When I was very young and
had the teenage hormones maxed on overdrive, it was like this. My first partner had been 13 yrs
my senior with a shitload experience, but a small cock maybe 5". I enjoyed sex just fine with him
but when there had been no evidence of my cherry the first time we had sex, he commented
that maybe I lost it to masturbation, I figured he was right. That is til I hooked up with a different
guy for sex, my best friends boyfriend after taking them up on their offer for a 3 way, heterosexual
sex only as just girl on guy, guy on girl.

Well this guy had a larger than average cock both length and circumference wise. I really
thought I'd lost my cherry long ago, until he penetrated me. Surprise. I didn't get why I kept
feeling pain at first, but saw the bloodied sheets afterward. The first dude would accuse me
of lying about being a virgin when he got angry til I told him that's cause the other guy popped
my cherry, a year after we had been having sex. Stop calling me a liar.

Fast forward 30 yrs later. I never gave birth, but the muscles down there help
keep you tight if you practice the right exercises. That said, there are definite
advantages and disadvantages of big dicks vs small dicks. While the bigger,
wider, variety are fun for me anyway is straight up fucking. The thing I like
most about big dicks is they enable me to get sex in my most favorite positions, doggy
style, or from behind with my hips in the air elevated with pillows and not on my knees.

I like the deeper penetration aspect and also it allows my G spot plenty of action. This
is sometimes impossible with average to smaller than average dicks as more length is
needed from that angle. I learned its best to focus on other things with smaller dicks and
not have expectations of gettin nailed in my prized position. It goes without saying, that
smaller guys report getting a significantly higher amount of blow jobs and anal sex than
their more endowed, bigger brothers so to speak haha.

This one guy I had had an intermittent friends with benefits type thing goin got
me givin him the low down every time he said something like, "the fact that I have a big
dick makes up for when I'm a lousy lay."

"I beg to differ. In those cases, your big dick is fucking annoying." Those were the
times all he cared about was sittin back gettin 2 hr blow jobs by tweaked out chicks, but
big dick or not, he really almost always seemed to care about only his own pleasure. I'm
happy to let it be more about him at different times, but ALL the time it got old quick.

And by the way as for your question to women what if bras only came in a few sizes, back
in the 70's and 80's I was lucky to find a cute bra with support at 36C. Most pre breast
enhancement bras were in the 32A AA to 34 A, or B. Sometimes it was frustrating shopping
as all the cute ones were too small. FF to 2013. Now, sometimes I have the very OPPOSITE
problem. It's well after the boob job days started as was evident trying to find a damn
bra in anything LESS than 38DD. No shit. What's worse, these bras were also themselves
cup enhancing by 2 or 3 cup sizes, but not ONE for any smaller or flatter sisters. WTF?
I'm like uh hello its us little bitty titties that might need some help here! What's the matter
with you dumb ass marketers don't you know that there are still customers that have not
undergone the knife and who the hell thinks to sell help to broads with already king kong
size tits? Wouldn't the poor waifs of A and B land benefit? That's like offering overly generous
amounts of cash or cars to people that are already themselves waist deep in the lap of
luxury. Oh and it wouldn't hurt to throw us lacking 36Cs a scrap every now and then haha.

Try taking a fist or arm up your pussy.

i think its better to date a guy having large penis because while sex with that guy you definitely enjoy to much and yes i also have a large penis but my gf liked it a lot and enjoy too much when sucking it.

did you work at IAH by any chance? I had a british guy body search me once there and man it was degrading. he was definitely enjoying it :eek:

nah in england. we had a super pervy team leader that used to feel up people and so did his boyfriend under the guise of doing their job properly. they must have had small dicks. jesus

there was another gay dude and me and him would watch the que for men in jogging bottoms cos you can see EVERYTHING lol! women love that shit too

nah in england. we had a super pervy team leader that used to feel up people and so did his boyfriend under the guise of doing their job properly. they must have had small dicks. jesus

there was another gay dude and me and him would watch the que for men in jogging bottoms cos you can see EVERYTHING lol! women love that shit too

it's funny the guy groping me worked for TSA @ IAH but he was British. Maybe he got a transfer somewhere down the line lol

Lol I've got a big dick. Almost every girl that I've pulled it out on seem pleased ascetically.

have been too big for some girls. Very few though. Most take it like champs.

^"Aesthetically"? Ascetically - that is like being a wandering sadhu.

AESTHETICS are how things look - their innate beauty.

1% of guys where? USA? the world? what stats are you using? Who the hell is lifestyles?
that's absurd. that's like saying tits aren't big unless they're at least a G cup.

aaxki9.png

way less than 1% of guys have a 9 inch dick.

How big IS your dick then?

Roughjack,

I was using my phone to post that, and it autocorrected, I didn't bother going back and changing it.

^ Around the same size as mine. that's not particularly big - it's above average sure, but not so big that simply changing your technique, and temperance won't fix - I have only ever had ONE gal say it hurt. And that was coz we were both being too rough.

Again where are these stats from? What area of the world do they cover?

LifeStyles is a condom manufacturer in the U.S.

keep in mind that they did their measurements with the guy standing up, measuring the top side of the dick.

measuring the bottom while sitting down adds like two inches (so this is the way most guys do it).

There you are saying "most guys" do this, bringing pathetic stats from one american manufacturer out...the world doesn't work like that. Why on earth would you chat that shit about measuring from the bottom...

The premises of your entire thread are flawed - you just need to learn to fuck. It's not something that just magically happens for most of us, without conscious practice makes perfect intent.

Learn to fuck, and your women will thank you for it...again and again and again and AGAIN ad infinitum.

its not just me/lifestyles that talks about that

Owl Eyed has given many a lecture about measuring from the top

p.s. accusing me over and over of not knowing how to fuck is more pathetic ;)

Ah I remember when I was a wee young lad, thinking length was everything

Girth, it's all that matters. (As long as you're not shorter than 5 or 6inch)

This! Also OP 7.5 is nothing impressive.

This! Also OP 7.5 is nothing impressive.

You must be a size queen who wants a telephone pole or a guy that's hung like a horse literally, and has trouble getting hard and staying hard. A penis that's 7 inches plus in length is large as average is 5-5.5 inches long.

Last edited:
I'm only 5'7" and 135lbs so I wouldn't classify myself as a "large" male, but my cock is literally not meant for my body. It's rather large for my body type, and is very uncomfortable sometimes. The hand in the stomach fucking a girl doggy... You guys know what I'm talking about guys haha that is one of many problems.

this is literally a dick measuring contest. on the internet. this thread is what is pathetic

I think yall should take this to the nudie thread since this is literally a dick-sizing thread.