L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Big Dick Problems

pharmakos

Bluelighter
lots of busty girls talk about all the day-to-day problems they face from having large breasts. well, well-endowed guys have problems too.

-- impossible to find underwear that fits right both at the waist and in the crotch. ladies: imagine if bras only came in "small," "medium," "large," and "extra large"!

-- if you go commando you get accused of having a boner even when you're totally limp

-- if you actually do get a boner it is literally *impossible* to hide

-- girlfriends can't have sex with you as much because they get sore, or if they do power through it they can even end up bleeding :/

what else?

my advice (cross posted from lounge)

to cope with my cock I just freeball and wear loose shorts

no one accuses me of having a boner, they pretty much know ;)

I don't hide my boner; I am a show off

& finally you just gotta find the right person who can take it. If you're with a small chick who can't take it, face fuck her IMHO.

smallest chick ever dated couldn't even fit her mouth around it :|

Then get on a dating site and look at pics before you meet up; ask for mouth/pussy measurements if you are ballsy enough IMO. ;)

Frankly the ones who can deepthroat/get face fucked, will tell you straight up they can handle it. IME.

I have had the experience of nailing a girl's cervix hard enough to the point where she insisted we stop having sex. I know my best friend has had similar experiences where girls couldn't take his dick all the way. It happens.

Girls should know how many inches they can handle using dildos first IMO; I can't imagine a girl would want her cervix to get hammered like a nail.

and

your method might work better in so-cal than in a small midwest town

^^ true story; socal is very up front and shameless like that.

I dated a guy who was REALLY about 11" -12" inches and quite wide.. Sorry I cant complain.. we went at it all the time.. Sounds like you need to date kinkier girls ;)

aaxki9.png

according to this chart a guy with an 11" dick would literally be about 1 in a million

According to this link...

Frequency in population:

1.752 inches: 1 in 3.5 million
2.577 inches: 1 in 31,574
3.402 inches: 1 in 741
4.227 inches: 1 in 44
5.052 inches: 1 in 6
5.877 inches: 1 in 2
6.702 inches: 1 in 6
7.527 inches: 1 in 44
8.352 inches: 1 in 741
9.177 inches: 1 in 31, 574
10.00 inches: 1 in 3.5 million

this other link also claims to be from the lifestyles data (just like your link), but for some reason if you do the math of converting the "1 in xx" to a percentage the frequencies listed are a bit different

http://www.mraverage.com/results.htm

3.50" to 3.75" 0.2 %
3.75" to 4.00" 0.3 %
4.00" to 4.25" 0.2 %
4.25" to 4.50" 0.7 %
4.50" to 4.75" 0.8 %
4.75" to 5.00" 2.0 %
5.00" to 5.25" 9.0 %
5.25" to 5.50" 10.8 %
5.50" to 5.75" 24.3 %
5.75" to 6.00" 23.9 %
6.00" to 6.25" 9.3 %
6.25" to 6.50" 6.7 %
6.50" to 6.75" 4.4 %
6.75" to 7.00" 2.9 %
7.00" to 7.25" 1.0 %
7.25" to 7.50" 1.0 %
7.50" to 7.75" 0.9 %
7.75" to 8.00" 0.8 %
8.00" to 8.25" 0.3 %
8.25" to 8.50" 0.3 %
8.50" to 8.75" 0.1 %
8.75" to 9.00" 0.1 %

Source: Lifestyles Condom Co., 2001

the link you shared, C.H, claims that the really big dicks are a bit rarer than this link claims =p heh.

just goes to show how difficult it is to get accurate data in an area like this where everyone wants to exaggerate a bit =p

date a woman who has given birth. jesus even i can work that one out.

preferably screen for a large birth weight on the first date

i know women who love massive dicks you just gotta find the right girl and maybe stop going out with tiny women who are 5'4"

if you gotta big dick you need a bigger lady. also try black women (black men often have bigger dicks and those ladies be takin it) you never know it could work out for you...

date a woman who has given birth. Jesus even i can work that one out.

Preferably screen for a large birth weight on the first date

i know women who love massive dicks you just gotta find the right girl and maybe stop going out with tiny women who are 5'4"

if you gotta big dick you need a bigger lady. Also try black women (black men often have bigger dicks and those ladies be takin it) you never know it could work out for you...

lol!!!!

are women who haven't had kids really tighter? /strut /chest

Really though, I thought that was a myth?

op is more of a big parabola who looks up dick statistics on the internet to draw attention away from his awkwardly homoerotic behavior

Me being short (5'3"), I can completely agree with TNW on this one...

Usually women who are taller than average tend to be deeper as well. Try going for women above average height? So maybe 5'7" and taller?

How big is your dick night watch? I have never had sex with a woman but you should do a lot of foreplay to her at first and then go very slowly.

date a woman who has given birth. jesus even i can work that one out.

preferably screen for a large birth weight on the first date

if you gotta big dick you need a bigger lady. also try black women (black men often have bigger dicks and those ladies be takin it) you never know it could work out for you...

Really? Smh