• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best kind of weed you have smoked?

A few weeks ago I got some Super Sour diesel from a delivery service in New York City. This bud was some of the best I have seen in my 5 years of heavy smoking. Just a few hits off of a bowl and I was pretty stoned.

Hardest high would be that ol' AK.
Best high would be the purple, the REAL purple.
Anyway, if you know, it's lavender and looks like a pine cone. Went to a Celts vs Magic game and I don't really remember much else.
BEST bud I've ever smoked though...now this is purely from a perfectionist's stand point...this dude was pushing some fire as purple, except it wasn't purple lol. Me and my boy said hey, why not. Well I'll tell you what, I've never seen dro this perfectly grown. I think it went through the entire cultivation process perfectly and that's not a stretch. Felt like Linda Trip.

silver pearl

Im pretty sure it really was silver pearl b/c It came directly from the person who grows it and he grows for personal use.

Its a relaxing mostly body high

its funny all these people who say they have gotten "blueberry / ak-47 / shiskaberry" all these other popular strains, are probably just getting m39 from canada. I highly doubt your dealer knows what he is talking about. And if you knew a grower, they usually would not just grow ak-47 or just blueberry it would be a cross.

So really, you are all just smoking bud that someone put a name on unless your getting it from a grower.

Overall i would agree with bluedolpin....white widow for a nice all round smoke! :)

"So really, you are all just smoking bud that someone put a name on unless your getting it from a grower."

Um yeah, maybe a few people are being mislead, but plenty of people like myself get bud through stores. Like the netherlands shops or here in california are the cannabis clubs. Don't assume we all don't know what we're talking about.

Best smoke I've had was sold to me as northern lights. I don't know if it actually was, but it was really trippy bud that gave me minor open eye visuals. Haven't had anything like it since.

nanobrain said:
best ever was chocolate thai stick, during the Great Summer Drought of 1986.

strongest was in Fiji, some bushweed, albeit crystally as fuck, an unexpected 3 hour hallucinatory immersion.

Amsterdammables are great, but after smoking on 4 continents, i'll raise 2 thumbs up for Aussies, who know how to grow some mean bud.

yes there is some good smoke here in australia ;)

Hey I think I've smoked that bushweed you mentioned in 84 on new years eve, I was actually tripping on the saddest most pathetic looking weed I've ever seen.

The best I've ever grown was free seeds I ordered off the internet about 5 years back, 10 seeds 10 different strains, all great. Northern lights and silver pearl are 2 of my favorites.

Almost forgot "zero zero" hash yummmmmmmmmmmm

Freeze x Blueberry an outdoor starin, but grown inside. wow!

also NYC Diesel.

Strawberry Cough....my cuz brought it to me from hawaii... That shit was pure greatness

Some unknown weed i got off someone one night at a club, it was only enough for about 2 joints but it was a powerful smoke, i couldn't believe how stoned i had got on it.

We got this stuff once that was "Aeroponic" or something like that. Its grown like dro but the water has nutrients and other good things like that in it so its really good bud. One hit of that stuff would get me feeling pretty stoned, and i have been smoking pretty frequently for quite a long time.