• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best kind of weed you have smoked?

Recently I got my hands on an oversized eigth of p-91 from a homegrower. Many of the people I smoked it with said it was some of the best they've had. The better part of the deal was that the eigth was only 23$.

the stuff i have at the moment is pretty good, but i'm from sydney, australia, we don't really name our stuff. You buy weed, it's good, really good, or decent. We use sativa and indica to describe the high, and look for the usual signs of good bud - crystals, few leaves, no seeds etc. but basically, you take what you get.

i've never heard a dealer down here refer to a strain by name.

stuff i have at the moment - quite strong sativa, and i haven't had one in a while - makes for a veery nice change from the indicas i've had lately - no more of that, "after 20mins i'm passin out on the couch" - i'm jumping around, far more coordinated, excellent tactile sensations, music wonderful etc. just a really, really pleasant high that tapers off at around 2hrs or so into a very easy, content high until it's all gone. had four cones last night which had me pretty gone

i definitely prefer sativas. but otherwise, i couldn't give a shit about strain, good weed is good weed

NL #5 almost no contest.....maybe snow though (anyone had this breed? i just came in contact with it and i can't seem to find the source of the seeds...but holy SHIT...couchlock ain't got nothin on headlock (My bro who also smokes shitloads of herb was convinced I had eaten mushies when he was around me 30 minutes after puffin a small bowl of the snow...i couldn't exaaaactly speak straight

uhh lets see... the favorite strains ive ever smoked would have to be super silver, and train wreck. these were both nugs that i got at coventry... but also a couple of friends of mine grew this real nice strain that they called nebulus... it was white rhino crossed with frost and afgane... it was mo dank

the best kind of weed that i can remember is a kind of really good skunk that comes across every few months. The weed looks and smells great. The highs are relaxed with no paranoia, no munchies, and lots of laughing.

today at work i smoked the normal amount that i usually smoked, but this time it was the skunk and i got really really high.

The best I've smoked is Blueberry crossed w/ White Rhino. It looked just like a bud that would be on the cover of High Times. I bought a quad of it in a nice sized nug. It was the most gorgeous bud I've ever seen.

Other favs include Cali Mist, Bubblicious, Mendanuiska Tundra, Sweet Nightmere, and Skunk.

I do agree with the point about dealers throwing names on the bud to get it to sell though. I've had dealers tell me they have White Widow a number of times and it turns out to just be BC. Most all of the GOOD buds I've smoked have come from a dealer who knows the actual growers.

i'm from sydney, australia as well...

i rarely buy weed, since most of the stuff available is chronic indica here. however, had a smoke with a friend (while fairly intoxicated - alcohol) a week back, and it was a wonderful sativa. so i got him to hook me up :p

it's not heaps chronic, strong enough for a wonderful long heady buzz tho. no sleepiness, 100% shit talking.

lots of orange hairs, looks almost identical to photos i've seen of "orange bud" so my guess is that is what it is :)

Best high ever was this purple strain my neighbor scored from a club in Oakland.
Some notable kinds I've smoked are Catpiss, Trainwreck, Blueberry,Champagne, and Pineapple.

shadowpeople said:
rumbleberry. the oz was really small but the weed was heavy as fuck. tasted good, and got me high like no other green has before.

i stand corrected. my best mate is my dealer and he's been getting me jack arrows. its not hte strongest weed ive smoked or anything, its just my favourite high and taste from any buds ever.

ahhhh

Supposedly purple haze. It had lots of purple in it and it was very crystally. We ground it up and got an amazing amount of kief.

best ever was chocolate thai stick, during the Great Summer Drought of 1986.

strongest was in Fiji, some bushweed, albeit crystally as fuck, an unexpected 3 hour hallucinatory immersion.

Amsterdammables are great, but after smoking on 4 continents, i'll raise 2 thumbs up for Aussies, who know how to grow some mean bud.

Northern lights X Skunk #1

Grown in a basement close to where I am at, only had it once about 4 years ago. We got an excellent deal from the source($75 for 7g), who was making a killing off of people selling it for $25 a gram.

Best taste/smell/smoke/high I have ever come across.