• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best kind of weed you have smoked?

Pretty much any weed that I've bought from Amsterdam (excluding Thai, ugh).

But seeing as that's a broad answer; kali Mist.

Too many to list :D some of my favourites are

Oasis (nl #2)
Powerplant
superthai
white rhino
sweettooth

My all time no1 smoke would have to be ice hash :D

bill joe said:
Are any of you guys from Australia because when ever i've bought weed or my friends , the weed is never named so im gathering this does not happen much in aust.

Yes, im in SA and i go through so much bud and i have hardly ever heard anyone name it.

Its hard to say the best ive had. I have had so many different trips from bud, from totally body fucked that i cant stand up to total head trips.
I'd say one time that stands out, me and my friend were sitting next to a oval against a wall we only had like 2 pips, it was a very long time and hard to remember the details so i don't want to try and explain it or ill just sound stupid.

Am i alright with my english here? Ive never been good with words.

Northern Lights X Skunk II apparently. Well, whatever it was, it got me and my whole town fucked up. The dealer told us to spin at least 50/50 weed/tobacco, because it's strong weed. I didn't spin back then so I smoked one big straight cone of it. I was on the floor for hours feeling my heart rip my chest apart and watching the room change colours and hearing music in my head. It sent a mate to hospital too, after two buckets of the shit. He had a major panic attack.

^^
That is why Northern Lights is not on my list. It, and it's hybrids tend to be potent and trippy, but if I smoke enough to get really baked my heart will be jumping out of my chest.

But back in the day before I was prone to panic attacks / heart rate issues, Northern Lights was the first heady herb I smoked and was my favorite for at least a year.

The best weed I smoked in my life was, withouth any doubts, stuff bought in amsterdam cofeeshops. Haze, white rhino, white widow, black widow, cali mist.... such a lovely green

either just some plan old skunk # 1 or this shit called sugar shack...all grown by one BADASS grower. oh..and smoked some real purple haze. all great strains.

I smoked this shit one time that was orange and had gold crystals in it, two tokes was enough to get my best friend and I fucking retarded, and neither of us are exactly amatures either.

Other than that, i get hydro from this guy in Long Island, that shit is the bomb diggity.

The best weed I have ever smoked in my life is Terminator or Superman weed. Batman isn't bad, but Superman makes you think that you can fly.

Northern Lights
Silver Haze
Cali Orange
White Widow
NYC Diesel ( I think thats wot its called it one this years award in High times)

I do agree that dealers do sometimes make the names up when they don't know but sometimes you can just tell, cali orange and white widow arent names that get thrown around that much cos you do know when you've got it..

Just tried some of my gf's hash plant #1, it's the first time she's growing this stuff, and it's certainly one of the best I've smoked. Amazingly strong and pleasant!

1. unknown strains from da ghetto- smoked half a bowl and i could not stop laughing for the life of me. i know, big deal, but i was actually on a bench by the bus falling off on the SIDEWALK in a fit of laughing. i was very, very young... the kind of weed that gives you a permanent smile. funny how both times the weed was from the "ghetto" parts of town...

2. unknown strain of skunk weed - some of the most crystally weed i've ever laid eyes on, amazing skunk smell, tight buds, sticky/dense...very NARCOTIC-like flying high... stuff you can sell for a lot more than normal prices.

3. blueberry - smelled EXACTLY like blueberries, looked totally beautiful. from BC, i believe. strong hydro look, light green, lot of crystals, very defined hairs. made me zone out incredibly fast and feel very chilled out

4. willy's wonders - one of the best quality highs ever. AMAZING vibes on this weed. it kind of smelled like perfume too.

5. indica outdoor - had a smell similar to purple sticky thai, great body buzz, insanely potent for outdoor, quite chilling

6. BC buds - can't list 1 single bud I've had but they've always seemed to be very colourful, light green buds. the highs weren't exactly EUPHORIC, but they always had a good kick to them. was able to get me high many more times than other weeds could.

Also, I have had a good share of Northern Lights and White Widow, and I just don't see what the fuss is about...

bluedolphin, what is it about white widow that you like so much?

Orange citrus i smoked a bowl last night at 6:45 and then i was stoned off my ass until like 4 am

the best i ever had was some Strawberry Cough my cousin brought from hawaii. Had a strong strawberry smell, and a pretty good taste. Didnt take but about 2 or 3 hits and we was baked, but it wasnt a lazy high, i had energy and wanted to do shit...... awesome stuff

rumbleberry. the oz was really small but the weed was heavy as fuck. tasted good, and got me high like no other green has before.

sh0ck3r said:
bluedolphin, what is it about white widow that you like so much?

White Widow gets me incredibly baked, but unlike most herbs there are some differences:

1. It only takes a couple hits.
2. White Widow makes me *more* social than usual.
3. No paranoia.
4. It doesn't raise my heart rate to a significant degree most herbs do.
5. It's one of the few weeds that doesn't make me lazy or sleepy if I wake and bake or smoke during the day.
6. It feels great, no body kinks!
7. I can smoke White Widow on drugs like LSD, shrooms, etc and not worry about freaking out afterwards.

So, I think its incredibly potent while being easy on the mind and body at the same time. It's a rare find :)