• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best kind of weed you have smoked?

Well I have smoked alot of weed that I didn't know the name of but the out of the ones I did

Blueberries
White Widow

i alwasy smoke the dankest in the summer cause everyone grows around here. nothing popular. People grow strains like LSG and Thunderfuck and alot of power plant. As for the winter i once had the chronic that taste like pasta and meat sauce.

So for the best weed i have ever smoked we will say
LSG
and meat sauce chronic

beaster are the best nugets you've smoked?
poor boy come to the 'nasti and toke on some northern lights...
-j

if i were to pick a faviorite i would pick northern lights. however i have several honorable mentions; hawian punch, white widow, white rihno, and orange crush.
also, there was one strain of weed i smoked called "1-11's". while smoking this particular strain i had slight visuals and felt as if i was tripping. so i'm curious if anyone else has ever came across this particular variety ?

I've never really bothered to get/remember names of the strains I've smoked, but I know I had a real good time on Blueberries and Purple Endo (I think... that was also the most pot I'd ever smoked, so my memory is iffy).

I usually smoke beasters, but I smoked blueberry once.. and it was pretty nice.

I just smoked probably the most amazing stuff I've ever had last night... It was from my one buddy's mother, who must have some amazing connections. Me and two other guys smoked a medium sized bowl among all three of us... and I got outright lit, I mean, as high as taking 2 bowls of my normal stuff solo. It was also a massively energetic high... I felt refreshed and great. Good stuff.

had some banging widow in the dam it lasted me the holliday when other bags came and went it was the 1st and last j i had over there

I don't get a lot of super strains around me, but when haze makes its way around, I'm in heaven.

It would have to be NYC Diesel, bought in 2003 from De Tweede Kamer, Amsterdam. Beautiful taste.

crOOk

@halucinajustin
Blueberry? Dude, you HAVE to try Blue Moonshine! It gets you way stoneder than the Blueberry, although it has less of the yummy Blueberry taste...

crOOk

Ive bought about a grand worth of weed in my life, and only once was it named (orange cali).

Aussie weed is well priced, and tends to be pretty fucking strong... but, its usually indica. Puts you on your ass, which sucks ass.