• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Drug Rumors/Myths Ever!

"Pilots can't do acid because they get brain scans, and acid burns holes in your brain!"

"White E pills are the best ones, the others are fakes"

"You can die from marijuana! Srsly man!"

A while ago, some 7th grader somehow knew I did drugs, and was talking to me about them. Although I don't remember the conversation all that well, I remember that he thought you injected weed.

alcohol isn't a drug
pcp turns everyone into the incredible hulk
marijuana is a mild form of lsd
marijuana makes you dumb
most drugs are made in bath tubs
getting high makes you a loser
all drug users have low self-esteem
the list goes on...

A friend once told me that he had heard of some guys that had taken Datura together. When they came to a couple of days later they realized they were playing soccer with one of them's severed head.

:D

PS. On second thought, at least they weren't playing golf ;)

Last edited:

• A teenager arrested while on LSD plucked out his eyeballs in his jail cell, and felt no pain

This is true, but not with LSD, with heroin. I saw it on the news a few years ago. A junkie was arrested and went into withdrawal in the police precinct lockup. He gouged out one of his eyes. They took him to the hospital and they showed his eye in a jar on TV on prime time news. Don't know about the pain though.

^that doesn't sound right. he was in horrible pain from the withdrawals already, why would he gouge his eye out and cause even worse pain?

Damn sure it doesn't sound right :D. Unfortunately they didn't have a chance to interview him. They interviewed a doctor at the hospital who said he had "had a depression" in the lockup due to going into withdrawal. Who knows, maybe he wanted to protest against the system.

No reason to doubt it though. Sober people have done crazier shit. And the TV news are not known to use special effects.

Edit: On second thought, maybe he had heard the Datura rumor above and wanted to play ping-pong with his eye.

I found the newspaper article, but the Google translation is shit:
http://translate.google.ro/translat...51&data=2003-08-21&sl=ro&tl=en&hl=ro&ie=UTF-8

Last edited:
^ that is so bizarre...if you didn't provide the link, I would have continued to think you were a gullible idiot who should gtfo.

Now, I don't.

he did it to get out of lockdown in GP and into the medical ward becuz u get better care and attention there. i def wouldnt pick my eye out for that shit but the need to get out of the cell when your w'ding can be very strong and make u do crazy shit. ive heard of ppl doin all type of shit to hurt themself when they wd in jail just to get out of the pod and go to a psych or med ward.

^ that is so bizarre...if you didn't provide the link, I would have continued to think you were a gullible idiot who should gtfo.

Now, I don't.

I am so relieved. :)

Seriously now, it's a big world, and many things that seem implausible have probably happened sometime, somewhere. They don't say fact is stranger than fiction for no reason. Or that most legends have a kernel of truth.

Also, inmates here are sometimes known to hammer nails into their heads or swallow teaspoons whole in order to get a hospital visit or just attract attention to themselves. And that is under the influence of no drug other than maybe prison moonshine, though probably with some preexisting mental illness. This is what I had in mind when I said that sober people have been known to do crazier shit.

As the great Bill Hicks once said...

Young man takes acid, thinks he can fly. So he jumpes out the 6th story window, plummets to the ground and dies. Now, maybe it's just me, but if you thought you could fly, wouldn't you try taking off from the ground?

Now for a positive news story about drugs...

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all part of one consciousness experiencing itself subjectivley, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all part of one consciousness experiencing itself subjectivley, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."

Tool is amazing.

best drug rumors....my X pills are Haroin based.
i hate it when kids say that, do some research please!

Tool is amazing.

Yes, they're absolutely fucking great! my next tattoo is gonna be the flaming tool eyes going up a spiral on my arm going up from near the bottom my wrist (i already have the thursday dove on my wrist wrist) but yea it's gonna be badass. you know that part of third eye in the beginning is bill hicks talking on one of his stand-up routines, i hope? if not check out bill hicks. he is the funniest most intelligent comedian ever.

Apparently 80% of all ecstasy users get schizophrenia.
We're all fucked!

my new favorite is:

to get out of a K-hole put a sugar cube on your tongue

hahahahahaha who comes up with this?!?!

^ whoever said that has obviously never been in a k hole before!!

that stillnox is similar to acid
'smurf trips' just sounds stupid, a type off acid that makes everyone feel small.
one use off heroin and your already addicted
smack/coke based pills
safe limit for acid is three trips a year
all drugs made in bathtubs