• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Drug Rumors/Myths Ever!

Oh oh, you have to cough to get high off weed. I can't get enough of that from stoners.

If you do ecstacy over 5 (or was it 15) times youre declared legally insane. Or was that acid?

Weed has more toxins than cigarettes!

Acid makes your brain bleed on your spine (a classic)!

Menthol cigarettes makes your lungs bleed!

Bayer makes generic vicodin!

Cigarettes with coke in them gets you high!

Cracks more potent than freebase!

Premos (weed + coke) get your higher!

If coke numbs your gums its legit!

God so many...

Hmm, I had never heard this before moving to colorado, but everyone here seems to think that if your tripping, you are sweating out acid so if you pet a cat it will start tripping. Now I don't doubt cats can sense a humans energy, but as far as actually absorbing the drug and tripping on LSD, come on.

http://www.dancesafe.org/slideshow/slide1.html

check out this slide show, it is pretty easy to understand but in order to understand everything it talks about you are gonna have to follow it from the first picture to the last one without missing anything.if you don't understand read it again before to pass to next picture or it's not going ti make much sense.
when you get to the end you'll discover some terrible things my friend, and understand that peraphs it e really makes holes in your brain somehow, because as explained in the slideshow, e creates something similar to peroxide inside our serotonin cells. I don't know 'im italian and its really hard for me to write in english, but i guess the slide show should explain.

Maybe I'm missing the sarcasm, but that slideshow is pretty outdated.

Acid makes your brain bleed on your spine. Because it stays there forever, anyone can do a lumbar puncture(or spinal tap as they called it, thinking it was different from a LP) and see if you've done it. That's the real reason when joining the airforce you get a LP, because if you've ever taken LSD and fly, you trip. Also, Back-crack -> trip,

Hmm, I had never heard this before moving to colorado, but everyone here seems to think that if your tripping, you are sweating out acid so if you pet a cat it will start tripping. Now I don't doubt cats can sense a humans energy, but as far as actually absorbing the drug and tripping on LSD, come on.
wtf.....why cats??

The best one I have heard

"If you do acid and go into space your spinal fluid will freeze"

Oh No, Now I can't go into space!!!

FM

Acid makes your brain bleed on your spine. Because it stays there forever, anyone can do a lumbar puncture(or spinal tap as they called it, thinking it was different from a LP) and see if you've done it. That's the real reason when joining the airforce you get a LP, because if you've ever taken LSD and fly, you trip. Also, Back-crack -> trip,

direct acid to neurological system failures is sooooo 90's (or 80's wait no 70's. either way Im not that old)
the fact that some thing soo misunderstood can be so loosely associated to another totally mysterious thing, makes them fit on a basis on mystierousness?? people need to learn. but in a world dominated by misinformation, I just sigh and educate one at a time. because "burn the which" is alot easier to convice a crowd than "take LSD and learn of a new way to understand undestanding"

the drug rumors i hear tend to follow this formula:
a guy i know (ya right) did [insert drug, usually acid] though he was [insert person, place, or thing] and [insert harm to self/others.]

examples:
my friend did acid, though he was an orange, and started cutting his skin off.
my friend did acid, though he was a demon, and set himself on fire.
my friend did acid, though he was christ, and hammered his hand to a board.
etc.

weed kills brain cells
snorting drugs makes it go straight to your brain
snorting drugs, because it goes striaght to your brain makes you stupider(maby ketamine)

those are the ones i hear alot

Oh oh, you have to cough to get high off weed. I can't get enough of that from stoners.

I know this isnt true, but my friends dont believe me when i say coughing does open up your lungs, and can make them absorb like 5-10% more thc.

Idk if this is true, any clarification? It justs annoying to be smoking, and i cough on really big hits for the hell of it, and get called a bitch. IDK it seems to hit me harder when i do cough

If you do ecstacy over 5 (or was it 15) times youre declared legally insane. Or was that acid?

Weed has more toxins than cigarettes!

Acid makes your brain bleed on your spine (a classic)!

Menthol cigarettes makes your lungs bleed!

Bayer makes generic vicodin!

Cigarettes with coke in them gets you high!

Cracks more potent than freebase!

Premos (weed + coke) get your higher!

If coke numbs your gums its legit!

God so many...

Smokes with coke in 'em totally gets you high, if you don't mind the burning rubber smell 8o Sorry but it's true!

anyone ever watched the mtv true life: I'm on Adderall?
guy on there said that snorting adderall will kill you.
dumbFUCKK.
friend said he drank orange juice one time like a week after rolling and he started rolling again. ya okay brosef

Smokes with coke in 'em totally gets you high, if you don't mind the burning rubber smell 8o Sorry but it's true!

haha not really man. trying to do that completely wastes your coke dude. unless you cook it down. do your research

White widow weed is actually sprinkled with cocaine,

drinking bong water gets you high...

Cocaine and chocolate come from the same plant which is why they're both addictive...

god i hate morons.

(o_O)
the only way to use hash is by an injection
i had a roflmao moment right there in front of my mat teacher

Last edited:
One of my retarded, uninformed friends told me that the reason magic mushrooms make you trip is because they cause your brain to swell and grind against your skull.

That might be true of poisonous, non-psychoactive toadstools, but certainly not of psilocybe cubensis, when they are cured properly.

People making up a name for DOx on blotter to "L.O.I." They went around for years calling it that, probably still are. :X