• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Been Robbed in a Drug Deal? Post story

only time i was ever really ripped, it was a good friend or so i thought, thaty i had known since high school, anyways he turned into a major pillhead and i gave him 40$ for 40 1mg xanax's the blue footballs,

he gives me a bang wit ha ton of blue looking footballs so i was like sweet i just got these at half price, and started eatng a few, didnt feel anything just got a bit tired, i was like WTF, so i looked them up on the net, generic fucking sleeping pills, in football shaped, looked damn like xanax, since then i know a friend that has sold at least 100 , actualy he has traded at least 100 to this one kid for 5mg oxycodones,.......besides that i live in a very nice town and never been ripped buying coke or weed or x, sold fake x too some gay ass little kids one time, made 400$ on 25 fake pills......a few times i got some shitty quality coke, but only grams and it wasnt THAT bad.......

jak1357 said:
only time i was ever really ripped, it was a good friend or so i thought, thaty i had known since high school, anyways he turned into a major pillhead and i gave him 40$ for 40 1mg xanax's the blue footballs,

he gives me a bang wit ha ton of blue looking footballs so i was like sweet i just got these at half price, and started eatng a few, didnt feel anything just got a bit tired, i was like WTF, so i looked them up on the net, generic fucking sleeping pills, in football shaped, looked damn like xanax, since then i know a friend that has sold at least 100 , actualy he has traded at least 100 to this one kid for 5mg oxycodones,.......besides that i live in a very nice town and never been ripped buying coke or weed or x, sold fake x too some gay ass little kids one time, made 400$ on 25 fake pills......a few times i got some shitty quality coke, but only grams and it wasnt THAT bad.......

thats fucked up!!!!! your very shady and you deserve to get ripped off every deal you make .....them gay ass kids as you put should drag you in2 and alley and fuck you in the ass!!!!! and feed you all them pills you sold them......fuckers like you deserve to get fake shit and rott in hell!!!!!

:p :( :p

Never seen a gun held in vein at me in my life yet, Thank God.

But here is some of my tales..........
Most recently......
Im a newb at buying acid, so I go buy 4 hits from a dealer, and there super small squares, so Im like hmm, anyways. I take 2 hits, and trip good but come down quick. So im like alright, then I buy another 30 hits which is only 7.5 perferated squares (so 7.5 hits).......and then I buy another 25 hits, which is only like 6 or 6.5 perferated squares. So in the end I had spent 7.50 "per hit", but each hit was really a quarter of a hit. So I had wasted like half a grand almost on like 14-15 hits of good acid. So I ended up paying 30 a full hit. Call it getting ripped off, call it paying to much, call it being dumb.....

Next deal, normal dude I go through. Hes like yeah we got bomb asss fluffy KB buds. Im like word, how bout 2.5 ounces. So i go buy 2.5 ounces and it of course is all weighed straight, but the buds are SUPER HAIRY. Like hairs would literally fall and cling to everything and super fluffy nugs. To good to be true looking. So im like alright and I end up getting 2.5z for 700 bux. But I go home and try it up, and its like no buzz weed. I sell a few bags to friends, and they come back bitching claiming no high. Then another friend is in a headshop and claims to of seen the exact same shit for 35 bux a ounce or somehting called Wizard Smoke. And then we carefully inspected the nugs we concluded they were fake and looked tooo good to be true and offered you no buzz. Burned real quick too.....i broke even still though.......but I at first was under the impression it was oven-dried buds , where the thc had been burned off of it, and it just gave you a weak buzz. I was so fucked up on differant opiates, all kinds of weed, I didnt even know the differance and kept selling it.

Then we all have our stories of fronting money or weed.I go and front my old dealer a quarter ounce and hes like I will hit ya up in the next day or two with the cash, this dude is my old regular hookup for over a year, im like word, he aint gonna fuck me over. So then he just never picks his phone up, and pretty much ignores me. So i goto his house and he gives me 2 little pills. I duno what they were, probably xanax or something. But they fucked me up.

Other bad deals gone wrong.....
Fronted 40 bux for a quarter, never to see the kid again until school and then he comes up with the bullshit excuses.

Oh heres a good one, I get to this guys house, front this guy money to go get the quarter for 30, he comes back later claiming that they got pulled over and had to throw it out the window and etc etc.

Here is probably the "evilest" I have been ripped off. We have a local supermarket with 2 main entrances, a north side and a south side entrance. I get picked up at my friends house with these guys, and we goto the store. Im supposed to buy a ounce for like 100 or 120 or something, me and my friend going in on it. So like they need to pick the guy up and get it from him, etc etc. There like follow us in but wait in the entrance cause we dont want you to see him and shit. So anyways, I go in, give them the money, wait there, and then keep lookin at there car. I then see the 2 homo's running across the parking lot into there car and driving away.

Another occasion.....im smoking some super fluffy homegrown buds that went a little seedy with these guys. And then i get sketched out, so I just ask them to leave. And then 2 guys come in and claim that one lost his wallet, and im like alright, and then the other is like I have to use the bathroom. Im like dude its right next to my fucking bedroom. Hes like well can you show me where the light is. So I go do that, and then the kid is "looking around" and at the time I had a quarter and a half stashed in my room. When I come back and the kids are out of the drive-way, I find the half missing. Hmmm, another occasion practically identicle to this one......

This guy whos girlfriend gave me head while they were going out.....upstairs in my bedroom smoking and shit, while im not looking take a film canister of this like BLUE BUD. I swear it was blue and so aromatic. About a joint or twos worth....

Another occasion, were at this one house and the same dude with the girlfriend is there (i didnt know if it was him, or his friend who took it), and i bought a half ounce, and things got weird. They asked my friends to go wait in the car, then we went to a school and weighed out the bags there or something. Then in between a buncha portable class-rooms the guy is like let me look at it, so I get a nug out and show it to him, and hes like naw let me look at the bag, i think its all okay, so i hand him the bag. DUMB FUCKING IDEA. Hes like its mine now. So then im like what? Just give me the fuckin bag back. Hes like its mine. Im like dude just give me the fuckin bag back, then him and his friends form a circle around me and are like you want it, fight over it. Im like nah screw this, because I had more money on me and didnt want to end up getting like weed taken and robbed.

And besides buying bunk acid on another occasion, that is EVERY time I have ever been ripped off. God damn, how long did it take for me to learn to not trust anyone, never front money or weed, and never let weed leave your sight.

Now that Im a bit larger (everyone of these rip-off's occured in my ages of 13-14-15). I intend on beating everyone of the peoples ass who stole from me. One by one. Too bad most of them are in and out of jail. I guess that might explain it to, why would I like try and fuck with it when every situation has been, me being smallest and youngest, outnumbered by far, and most of them were the kind of people your like, damn they are fucking crazy, I bet they would stab someone. Im kinda the crazy fucker around here now who would run people over and stuff. But atleast I dont fucking rip people off, and even if people give me an extra 5 or 10 bux for a bag, im the one whos like hey man you know you gave me extra for that. Heres your $ back that you gave me extra.
Buisness doesn't get done without trust, and you don't get honest customers by fucking people over.

Last edited:
I want to emphasize that if you are the ones doing the jacking i sincerely hope you recieve retribution. I hope you are punished in several ways long and hard.

I dont want to go into specifics right now, but in the past month i have been ripped off an UNGODLY amount of money. When you steal that kind of money from someone you are not only taking their money, you are subjecting them to an inevitable and horrible depression as well.

God i hate feeling this way..

Factory81 said:
Now that Im a bit larger (everyone of these rip-off's occured in my ages of 13-14-15). I intend on beating everyone of the peoples ass who stole from me.

Well, while you're in prison, or in the hospital healing from the gunshot wound / baseball-bat induced concussion / knife wound, you can reflect on whether or not your revenge was worthwhile.

You might think you got ripped off for a lot, but one day you'll realize it's all little shit - and nothing worth getting arrested or killed over.

MattPD, I did not @ first knowingly know it was fake. When I first recieved it, lookin at bags like eighths and quarters, I was like damn. Its quite fluffy. So me and 2 friends concluded, well it seems like oven dried buds with a low THC content from probably being oven dried, and the taste was from curing bud in a oven. So we just went on like normal until 3-4 days later we get a complaint. After we get a complaint we all gather around, check the nugs out, smoke a lil of it, burn a nug (literally just hold a nug in your hand and light it on fire), and we never seen the wizard smoke buds (and in fact compared to what they look like on the net, they dont look nothing like them), but from what a guy we know said he swears there the exact same things. So after that the bud was stopped from being sold (I actually still have like 8 or 9 grams of it). Refunds were not handed out as there was nothing anyone above me would do about it, and I wasn't taking personal loss for it. So most of the bud, like all of but 3 or 4 eighths was sold (out of 24 eighths total), but that was previouslly sold. If you think I used to like to sell bunk shit you have another thing coming. You couldn't even read my paragraph right. I just claimed that by the time I had found out what we were working with, I had already broke even.

We didn't go out and play with people like "hey man this is some fluffy dro yo, 50 a eighth".That is after we found out what it was.
I take offense to your ignorance and inability to comprehend paragraphs.

^^^ maybe you should buy just a little of whatever it is u are buying and try it out to see how good the quality is. just tell the person selling it that you want to buy a little at first to check it out and then buy more if its good. and make sure that what you tried is the same as what you buy. sucks that people would take advantage of you so badly. actually if you get the reputation of being easy to get over on, then more people will try it. looks like you need to be more careful and protective in the future than most people.

Was in ames IA, and 2 guys who wanted some schwag asked me for like 3, 20$ bags and i brought them with me and one guy waited int he car and the other went inside as i waited. It was snowing really hard and i went out side to smoke a cigerette and the guy who went inside never came back, and the guy in the car was like i have to goto the gas station be right back. I kinda trusted these guys so i thought nothing of it, then when i smoked my entire american spirit cigerette i knew that something was up and sure enough enver heard from them again. Karma fellas, beware!

jak1357 said:

you are a scamming loser.

i was robbed for an eigth of nugs in eugene, oregon. i was selling these 4 high school kids a bag. the one kid had it in his hands-- checking them out . then he just runs away. i was sitting down with 2 of them while 2 of them were standing. anywAY, i get up to chase him and the other kid thats standing kicks me in the face , then they all run.. i got a bloody lip and lost 35 bux, but it coulda been worse.

i chased after them but they were gone..

bought fake lsd at many dead shows.
gotten ripped at least twice buying weed in greyhound bus stations.
bought a piece of tire rubber for 40 bux (opium) on south street in philly.

neat.

Last edited:
Petersko said:
Factory81 said:

Well, while you're in prison, or in the hospital healing from the gunshot wound / baseball-bat induced concussion / knife wound, you can reflect on whether or not your revenge was worthwhile.

You might think you got ripped off for a lot, but one day you'll realize it's all little shit - and nothing worth getting arrested or killed over.

why dont you be the jew that get scams all the time. he probably got the reputation for being scamed alot. if it was me now i would be the one getting the gun,bat,or knife ans seriously fuckin them up or there property.
once you do that no one would want to fuck with you cause they will know you would get them back

tokey said:
I bought fake acid once too. I got my money back for that though. 2 hits..blank blotter..I knew deep down it had to be fake but I just couldn't resist. The kid had one on his tongue and said he was starting to trip and so was the girl he got it from. Turns out they were both stupid and had just gotten ripped off buying 10 fake hits. They tried to jerk me around and bullshit but I wasn't having that. The kid tells me, alright I'll take you to her dorm (we all lived on the same floor and the kid was a 'friend'). Just me and her in there, and I close the door behind me. I talk her back into giving me my money after she initially wasn't going to cooperate. She then tells me to go back to the other kid because he still had my money.

[edited]
then you shouldve went to that kid beat his ass took his monay and his fake acid and if he says anything you say "YOU WHERE TRIPPING BALLS AND YOU RIPPED ME OFF I SAW THE GUY THAT BEAT YOUR ASS BUT WHAT DO I CARE?"

thats what i wouldve done

[offensive content edited out. -@E]

Last edited by a moderator:
This small group of people might of got the idea I would front money for a short period of time (when I was like hey man, its just pot, why cant we all be honest and coo motherfuckers and get high), Now im like FUCK EVERYONE, EVERYONE IS OUT TO RIP ME OFF, EAT MY DICK IF YOU WANT ME TO FRONT YOU SOMETHING.Baseball bats a-swinging and shit. LOL im drunk

i have never been robbed, i attribute it to my high level of paranoia. i don't let strangers into my house, particularly after...

i used to live with a roomate. he was/is a pretty cool guy, but back then we were considerably lacking in judgement.

one day he decided he wanted to buy a lot of weed, but was very impatient about it. so of course he ended up going with the first guy he found, who invited his friend over, who invited HIS friend over. next thing i know these really sketchy and overbearing obnoxious assholes are in my apartment, almost literally drooling over everything. we didn't have nice stuff or anything, but they seemed to think it was great. "oh boy, you guys got a playstation, a vcr, TWO TEEVEES, and two computers!!!!".

the next day i came home and i couldn't open the door cuz the lock was so fucked up. they tried to break in (obviously it was them), but failed miserably. i am particularly glad they failed since we didn't have insurance.

no big deal, an antithesis compared to the rest of the stories in here, but it still pisses me off. i learned a lesson i didn't need to learn.

[edit: No dick-sizing over prices]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, I got ripped off hardcore one day....First time buying weed in the city(Ottawa). I come from a smalltown, and don't know how these things work. I fronted this guy i met through a friend $370 for 2 oz of weed, I was gonna bring it back to my town and sell it for 15 a gram (bought for 8). Anyway, guy says we gotta go pick it up....3 hours later, it finally arrives, 5 grams short, i figured I'm making tons of $$ selling this back home, so I say fine, whatever. Weed isn't that good. I wanted hydro, got shitty bush weed. We get in my friends car, leave. He says bring me back home and I'll switch it.. Me and my friend said ok sure. Brought him home and sure enough he switched it . His friend wants a ride to certain location... me and my friend are hesitant, but say ok, since he hooked us up and its on the way home. We're drivin and drop off this guy by his house, he saw me put the weed under the seat of the car before we left, grabs it as hes leavin and starts runnin, I chase him and manage to catch up with him. He turns around, throws a punch and misses. I throw one back, hit him in the nose, knock him down and then he yells "Hey". 7 guys come out, and start kicking me and knock me unconscious. Wake up to find my wallet gone, which had $150 in it (later recovered 'cept for the $$), was gonna buy some shoes after weed, and my Sony Minidisc player in my pocket gone, $400. Total jacked : $920...and a lesson learned....only buy from close friends, and do it on your territory.

factory I would feel sorry for you about all those stories... if it wasnt for the first one.

So you buy some shit acid.. so instead of asking for your money back, you buy more... then buy more... then buy more? Wtf!!

Its kind of sad how this thread took off but it is also useful. All of these stories are lessons and lend hope to those recently ripped off because now they don't need to feel like they are so much stupider than everyone else. That being said there was a tragic flaw in each circumstance. Usually the flaw is not knowing the people you are dealing with, fronting money/drugs, being outnumbered, or being asked to do very strange things (wait here, hand me that back, let me see). Take notes people. Keep em coming!

yes whenever someone asks to "check out" your drugs, DO NOT hand them over and let them out of your posession. if someone asked you if they could "check out" your hundred dollar bill, would you let them?

The drug scene is a really sketchy place unless you deal with people you trust explicitly. I know one dealer who has been jacked so many times I have lost count... Always tons of stuff stolen too ~ $10g cash ~ 900$ bubbler ~ tons of herb ~ the list goes on.... ONLY DEAL WITH PEOPLE YOU TRUST.

This thread has made me think about alot of chances I could have been robbed. By the looks of it I am way too trusting.. thanks for the stories guys. :)