• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Been Robbed in a Drug Deal? Post story

got set up. held up at gunpoint. w/ my girl.

still pains me, don't want to share details...

took for: 1 jar, 500 cash, cell phone, pride

the worst part of it is... is when you go over it over and over again... asking what you could have done differently...

oh well, im alive

peace and <3

Cause it's his MUMS van 8)

People who get family members involved with problems outside of thier control, nothing to do with them are the worst type of scum (that's right scum) IMHO.

I know someone who albeit deserved an assraping for fucking someone over had his brother put in hospital because well thats it he was his brother. This brother of his didn't have anything to do with fucking these guys over and infact understood the other guys point of view, but that was not enough he took a beating.

Deal with the problem don't bring INNOCENTS into the equation.

my 2c

DJWIllamC: Damn I'm sorry bro that is one of the worst robberies I've ever heard of. Who set you up and why?

A few months ago I was at a gas station down the road from my house in a kinda bad part of the area. It was known for having white boys that thought they were thugs but it was nothing near the ghetto ( I live in Baltimore, and for those who know, there is some GHETTO shit) Anyways, i was at the gas station buying a dutchie and this black guy, early 20's, comes up to me asking if i can get him "that dro shit" I asked how much he was looking for and he said a half, and said he was lookin to pay around 220. So i thought damn....what a dumbass, gave him my cell # and met him he next night. When i met him i was in a really bad mood, high on about 70mg of valium and carrying 200cash and a half. The guy comes up with 2 surly lookin white kids and I say to the black kid "only you get in" but they all hop in so i said fuck it...

As soon as i get in my car he asks to see the buds so i pull out one of the 8ths from the half and show it to him. He looks at it and asks where the rest is, i then ask him where the money is. Then he tells me its at his boys house and we have to go get it, right then i knew something was up. Next thing i know he pulls out a 45 and jams it into my ribs. Tells me to give everything i have or hes gonna kill me. I took a deep breath looked down at the gun and told him to put it down and relax. I sat there for a minute and he started patting my pockets down and jamming the gun harder. I pulled out the rest of the half, gave it to him, then he asked what was in my right pocket, so i grabbed out my wad and handed that over too.

After it happened i went out with my man and had 2 grey goose's on the rocks, blacked out hardcore and coudlnt remember shit the next day...woke up on his futon next to a friend of mine who tells me they had to carry me up the steps that night.

The whole ordeal left me with a bruised ribcage aa negative half and 200bucks... and also a bruised ego. It was a horrible week, but i look back and i know it was my fault for delaing with ppl like that and meeting them wasted on valium. It totally sucked because i was only thinking about the $$> I actually think the valium helped keep me relaxed thru the whole episode, which maybe was a good thing.

*=Regulator=* said:
Why the fuck did you put up a link to this exact same thread??

because at one time it was part of another thread that got merged (most likely due to that link :p

Back when I was addicted to smack:

Was given $1800 to go get a half pound of dank.

Dropped off at dealers house, waited for him for an hour for him to come back with my money.

Walked outside house with ride gone... so I took off.

arrived at a friends house midnight, one night... there was some confusion as to who was bringing the pot. the blame game was played. i decided to head home and have an early night, as i thought it was a bit lame that everyone was getting so worked up over smoking weed..

anyways, the rest of my friends decided to head into the cross (basically sydney's red-light district) to get a hookup. they ask a fairly large aboriginal kid who says that he doesnt have any, but 30 seconds later, after having met up with a friend he calls out and says he has some. so they take one of my friends alone into a dark alley, do the deal (an 1/8th), he's about to leave, and they suddenly get the idea to roll him. they lift him up against the wall, take his phone and the money he gave them but leave him with the pot for some reason.

... and it was damn good pot! lol

i've been robbed once, tried to buy some weed, but the dealer didn't have any and as i was leaving the house, two thugs jumped on me, said something like " we know what you were doing there, give us the weed". so i said i don't have any, the dealer was dry, so they ask me if i have any money, id didn't want to get beat up so i gave me them a few bucks, no big deal, i still had some money left in my other pocket. fuckers
once i bought a fake acid blotter, but i got my money back, the dude i bought it from was some serious asshole that nobody liked, just told him to give me my money back or he's in for some trouble
aaand i've bought a few shitty pills and weak speed
mostly i know the people i deal with, so i don't get jacked

Get an air tazer or baton tazer for these things trust me get a 500,000volt one and watch the suckers go down everytime and then you can kick the shit out of them while there on the ground and keep on tazering him too i always keep one handy along with some pepper spray and also a large hunting knife in my car for stuborn mother fuckers.

I have too many to list, the worst would have to be a few years ago I was trying to score Heroin in a dodgy neighborhood. I was followed by two men into a building and was held in a head lock with a knife to my neck while the other guys went through my pockets a took the $150AUS I was about to score with. They then walked away casually while I was stunned and startled by what had just happened. Oh, I must say I've never been back their and don't intend to.

August 2002, Berkshire Mountain Music Festival, Great Barrington, MA

As many of you undoubtedly know, the backwoods of any campout hippie festival are basically an open-air drug bazaar. I knew I would be able to get mass amounts of weed, hash, and probably mushrooms, so a friend who wanted them fronted me a substantial amount of money to buy him some. I figured that it was safer to keep all the money on me rather than leave it in my tent, where anybody could walk in and steal it. However, I did not take the essential step of splitting up the cash to different positions on my body. Anyways, I was hunting around for some opium, which was proving to be hard to find. A little after it became dark, I ran into a large, dirty, bearded, generally sketchy looking w00k who was drunkenly hawking his wares in somewhat slurry speech. I heard him say, "opium" and accosted him, expressing my interest. We then went off into a dark campsite, on his insistence that he didn't want to do business on the path that ran through the place. He then busted out a bag of some shit that I couldn't really see, due to the fact that it was dark and neither of us had a light source. It looked crystalline, sort of like the "amber" opium I've had on a few occassions. I asked to smell it and he thrust the opened bag in front of my nose for a few seconds; I did not smell the usually pungent odor of opium. I asked to inspect it myself and he refused. Then I asked how much he would sell me a gram or eighth for, and he said, "how much money you got? I'll give you a good deal on what's in this here baggie." I again asked how much was in the baggie, and he dodged my question. Though I was asking the right questions, my delivery was not very confident, so instead of giving off the impression that I wouldn't settle for anything other than a straight deal, I gave him the impression that I was dicking him around. He then growled threateningly, "show me your money so you can prove you can actually buy this shit!" Offended, I busted out my wallet, and while I was opening it to get a $20, he grabbed it from my hands. I yelled out very loudly, "don't steal that from me," and moved in front of him to block his way to the path, and then he grabbed me, said "what are you going to do about it," and threw me against the nearest tent (he was about twice my size). I continued to pursue him down the path, so he dropped my wallet (minus the money of course), and while I stopped to pick it up, he disappeared into the darkness of the forest. I lost several hundred dollars of my friend's money, and about a hundred of my own, on that one :(

Offended, I busted out my wallet

asked to inspect it myself and he refused. Then I asked how much he would sell me a gram or eighth for

Yeah when someone dosent let me inspect wares I of course then ask how much they are. I quickly follow by showing my wallet- after all, I wouldnt wanna be offended.

:)

^^

either way you were getting ripped off, as it sounds like he was he was selling dragons blood, so don't feel so bad.

I once ordered a gram of 5-meo-dmt.

iv explained repeatedly to the business i ordered from to send it via fedex with delivery insurance and all and i also paid for the special delivery.
i got an email from him that he sent it via regular mail with the excuse its less risky.
i didnt get the package yet. :( and it was like last christmas.
i heard his business was raided, guess its just his karma...

bebe original

Yeah you gotta watch out for those w00ks... some of them are so pharmed and schwilled out they will do anything. People have tried to pickpocket me at shows and shit, but I just yell out "why are you trying to pickpocket me?" really loud and they dissappear really fast.

psychetool said:
Once when arranging to get 10 hits of pure x (mollies) I waited in a friends house while she went out to her friends car to get the X. Needless to say all I got was some kind of crystals that were not active. Out - $120
mate even if they where real paying $120 for 10 hits is a crime.

I got 7 pills for £10 the other week.

^^^^^
where i live, melbourne, AUS, the average price for 10 pills is between $300 - $400 .
Your 7 pills would buy you one here.

En_warp said:
^^^^^
where i live, melbourne, AUS, the average price for 10 pills is between $300 - $400 .
Your 7 pills would buy you one here.

Doing the maths (and using xe.com currency converter) that would be 85 pills for $300 AUD

£10 / 7 = £1.428
$300 AUD = 122.176 GBP

£122.176 / £1.482 = 85.5 pills

8o :|

sorry for the dick sizing it was unintentional :(

Last edited: