• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Been Robbed in a Drug Deal? Post story

Johny Boy said:
mate even if they where real paying $120 for 10 hits is a crime.

I got 7 pills for £10 the other week.

it's well known that mdma prices in the uk seem to be at an all-time low. in other parts of the world, the cost of mdma is rather higher.

no need to rub it in :)

alasdair

One time when I was copping dope in newark I got jacked. It was a really shitty setup, the dudes I got coke from told me a spot down the street, so I pull down this street and I see that its a dead end. This big black dude walks to the car and says what do you want, I say a bundle how much, he says 80 bucks. I say ok, go get it, he says nah fuck that last time crackers came here they robbed my shit. He then reaches in the car and grabs my money and he says he will be right back. I turn the car around and he comes back and says heres 4 park over there for the other 6. I park the car and wait 5 minutes, then I see the dude walking towards the car with 10 other big black dudes, I've never seen this happen in newark, its always 1 guy goes to the car so I got scared and I tell my friend to drive away. He drives forward and says wait hes gonna give us the dope, then they all start running towards the car and one of them pulls a gun out, I yell bounce he has a gun, and I see the dude aim it at the car as we are driving away, then he lowered it. I don't know what would have happened, but the 4 bags were real and they were good. It sucked paying 20 bucks for each bag of dope, but at least I didn't get 100% burned or shot. Usually I would have said to the dude, fuck that and drove away, but I was stuck down a dead end street. I have bought dope from the same corner, but I never pull down the street and I only go there when noone else is out on the block.

Twgburst, your ass is so lucky that you actually managed to cop some real yeh and bounced when the homeboys came with the pistol. What the fuck happened that made them come with the gun? Was the money fake or what?

it's well known that mdma prices in the uk seem to be at an all-time low.

are pills even cheaper in the netherlands or poland? or how come the UK is so privileged? economies of scale?

because it seems the UK really does offer the best quality and price anywhere in europe...

^I regularly hear of people paying 50 Euro cents a pill in Holland, which is about 54 cents USD.

tokey said:
Twgburst, your ass is so lucky that you actually managed to cop some real yeh and bounced when the homeboys came with the pistol. What the fuck happened that made them come with the gun? Was the money fake or what?
Money was real, I don't know what the fuck happened. They might have thought that we were the ones that tried to rob them, they might have wanted to rob us, they might have wanted to kill us. They also might have thought that we were driving off with there mans shit without paying him (they didn't see me hand him the money), either way I'm glad I didn't get shot and I'm glad I got real dope. I have been copping in newark for a while, I never had the same problems again and I also never drive down dead end streets anymore. It should have never happened in the first place, but I figured they were cool cause the dudes we bought coke from for several years said it was a good spot to get dope and it was only like 3 blocks away. I wonder what would have happened if I stayed, but it doesn't matter now.

seems like most of these happen in street deals....hmmm i wonder why

i've been jacked a fair bit when i used to deal, both money and weed
mostly just me being stupid and overconfident. and not carrying a weapon.

ive had a bit of a nightmare lately in this area, my mate got his wallet robbed with £200 of my money in it :( and quite a bit of k, then i got ripped of big style in a deal for quite a bit of money :( and to top it all off i lost the few crystals i had left at the local club....

roll on october :(

*rant over*

ps yeah pill prices are mega low in the uk, if i told you what i pay for em ( altho i prefer crystals ) youd all go crying into your tissues in australia :(

laovienax said:
are pills even cheaper in the netherlands or poland? or how come the UK is so privileged? economies of scale?

because it seems the UK really does offer the best quality and price anywhere in europe...

I beg to differ ...
Care for a comparison?

Ive got a few stories

Man ive got a few stories.

Stupid shit. I had just started driving, no more of mom driving me to drug deals lol. I had dealt with this kid once before, and met him through a friend so I figured he was ok. He was a funny guy, told me about his son and stuff, didnt seem to ghetto or anything so I trusted him for the most part. Anyways, he supposedly had the 10 XTC pills and 1/4 of dank that I had asked for in a shopping bag sitting next to him. I handed him 180$, he handed me the bag, and bam were done. Halfway to my car I realize that its empty lol. Yea yea, maybe I deserved that. :eek:

My friend had bought an ounce of some good dank from a dude named Trey. They were in a rich white suburban neighborhood when they made the deal and Trey drove him infront of his house and let him out and jetted. Keep in mind that this is a NICE neighborhood, in his driveway 3 black dudes are waiting for him behind some bushes. He gets about halfway to his door and out they come. They hold a gun to his head, get him on the ground, kick him a few times, steal his phone, wallet and weed, IN HIS DRIVEWAY. Fuck man. Woke his parents up and everything. Whole thing was a setup i bet.

This one is kinda sad. This happened to friends of a friend. If any of you are from Atlanta you might have heard about this in the news, the phipps plaza shooting a year or so ago. ANyways, the two friends of my friend meet up with some guy or guys(unknown) in a parking lot of a rich, nice mall. My friend thinks they were buying a quarter pound of high quality for about 1200$. No one really knows what happened, but they both ended up dead. Shot up a lot of times. Police said the shooters just came out blasting, then went in and stripped them of money and jewelry, both of them ended up dead still sitting in their car. They were some cool motherfuckers from what I hear. They werent ghetto or anything, went to a Christian school. Shooters are still out there somewhere, cops dont even know who did it. Pretty fucking lame, killing two people for 1200$. Some people piss 1200$.

yeah, i got jipped on some acid once, this guy was by my old hangout spot with a 'vial' (inside a sweet breath bottle heh), so he was selling them for $10 a hit....this was about 3 years ago so that was a pretty steep price, but i really wanted some acid, so i wanted 3 hits for later that night (didn't wanna take it then), so we got some proper material to drop the acid onto, and we went behind an allyway and dropped the acid on it and wrapped it up and walked back to our hangout spot. From here I met up with my friends, went back to our friend's house, and dropped, little feelings but nothing worthwhile at all. We got jipped, found out the kid got in some shit, cuz he had apparently sold all the liquid, and then was just filling the bottle up with water and selling that.

The good thing was, the next day on my way home, I stuck my hand into my pocket to get my keys, and I found the original $30 i was supposed to give the kid. Apparently after he dropped it on the paper, we walked out front without making the initial swap. Oh well, guess karma worked out for me that time...

Murdered over $1200...although that is very sad it is also the kind of story I was looking for. If there is any way a drug deal can go completely wrong, it is like that. I'm happy to be out of the game and not to have gotten too deep. I hope everyone else sees this story and realizes even weed can get you killed in this illegal market were forced to be a part of...just to get high.

Bad mistake running out of dope on x-mas eve...

Pushing 2am, the ghettos pretty empty so I had to rely on a known spot put one I haven't frequented for years. It was shade-city, 2 young kids ask how many I want, told them 2 (I wasn't going to get beat for all my cash, I was gonna test um before I bought alot). A minute later this kid comes around this burned out brownstone pulls his shirt over his face (wtf was he thinking he was a cowboy or some shit?) pulls a gun and demands all my money, I told him all I have is 20 bux, took it and ran like the little bitch he was. Put the car in drive and drove away and went to get smokes at the gas station around the corner and I end up scoring of this transvestite hooker (I think it was a guy still unsure) at the gas station. insanity

*edit

Here is another one I heard from a friend about his friend...

This kid TJ went to go pick up a 1/4 lb of nugget and hours or so away, ended finding him in a 6inch grave beat to death with a baseball bat and his car drove off the cliff. The got the kids just saw there mugs in the paper the other day, still trying to weasle out of it... Some people are just unstable

It pisses me off that there are so many people in the game with no decency whatsoever. I know its drugs and everything but damn. There are good people out there with families who have to be put at risk because some scumbag wants to put new rims on his car and would rather pull on gun on you than be civil.

In 2002 I was preparing to goto a party out-of-state for my birthday. So I call my "friend" who I had scored off of multiple times in the days before the dreaded night. I meet-up with my "friend" in his neighborhood like I had done before; can't come in my house, mom is awake, blah, blah, bull sh!t - but I was gonna deal with it for the good deal I was getting.

OK, so it goes down like this - I stop in front of his place, he hops in the back of the car (a friend was with me) and proceeds to tell me hes gotta hop into his buddies car & drive around the block to get the dope. OK, I'm sketchy about giving him my money, but I had 4-5 successful & good buys off him so I give him my $250 and he hops outta my car & into his buddies. They drive off around the corner, around the next corner - all while in the view of me, I can see the path they were supposed to drive - then they jet! Fuggers took off with my money & I couldn't chase them cuz my car is lowered and trying to chase them would result in more than $250 in damage to the ol' Integra. Sh!t I say to myself... I decided to sit still for a few min to see if they would come back.. . HA!!! come back, yeah right. I lost out that night and it was the last time I got bitten.

After everything had went down & I had drove home to calm down I realised it was my fault for giving him my money before I got the dope. After that night I learned that no dope=no cash, I don't even trust someone to take $25 into another room to bag up stuff. Screw getting jacked. If I ever see that guy again he's gettin a beating & hes gonna pay me back my money somehow.

I admitted it was my fault that I got ripped-off, so please don't flame me. I ended up flaming myself due to ignorance.

Damn $250 cash, that is pretty harsh. The worse part is going over and over in your mind what you could have done differently...like that other guy said way back. By dope I'm assuming you mean heroin, correct? Also how much would $250 buy you anyway?

Back when I was in High School, this guy who I had talked to a couple times told me he could get me some acid, so I ask him for 10 tabs and give him $50 and he says he'll bring it to me the next day at school.

So, after about 3 days of him telling me bull shit about how his friend got raided, then another story of how he had it then the cops rolled up on him so he had to throw it away, he finally shows up with 10 sugar cubes (uh huh) so I figure they're pretty much fake, I eat 2 of them since school is almost over, only about an hour and a half left. Nothing happens, got ripped off.

Although, in this story I got lucky cause he didn't try to avoid me at all, he thought he could just rip me off and I would never say anything about it. He got his ass beat about 30 minutes after school got out, I never got my money back or any acid, but I would have paid $50 to beat some guy like him anyway.

I bought fake acid once too. I got my money back for that though. 2 hits..blank blotter..I knew deep down it had to be fake but I just couldn't resist. The kid had one on his tongue and said he was starting to trip and so was the girl he got it from. Turns out they were both stupid and had just gotten ripped off buying 10 fake hits. They tried to jerk me around and bullshit but I wasn't having that. The kid tells me, alright I'll take you to her dorm (we all lived on the same floor and the kid was a 'friend'). Just me and her in there, and I close the door behind me. I talk her back into giving me my money after she initially wasn't going to cooperate. She then tells me to go back to the other kid because he still had my money. Shoulda beat his ass and raped that bitch with a broken bottle.

[edited: off-topic and unnecessary .jpg -@E]

Last edited by a moderator: