• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social/Info Booth v.27 - Mugz is a habitual meph-ender

I've heard of people chewing them up but never sublingual-ing
I wouldn't think it would taste very good but that doesn't bother some people
nothing like a minty klonopin

if i swallow it, it's not gonna work for shit. don't care about the taste. just wondering if anyone knows if it will absorb.

Hi hydro. I don't know well oxy and all these american drugs we have here only in small prescriptions. Is it in capsules with beads in them? If yes, you can sublingual them.

Sorry that I don't know more about that ;)

edit: please don't smoke them, with all the fillers it won't do good to your lungs.

Hi hydro. I don't know well oxy and all these american drugs we have here only in small prescriptions. Is it in capsules with beads in them? If yes, you can sublingual them.

Sorry that I don't know more about that ;)

edit: please don't smoke them, with all the fillers it won't do good to your lungs.
Good advice I have no idea what i was thinking...some harm reduction huh fml ;)

hey, lou! it's a little blue pill. they used to only exist in the IV circles because no one else cared about the active substance to filler ratio. but thanks to OC and opana turning into shit, they are the thing now. beads usually mean ER, which can't be sublingualed cause the pill won't break down. anyway, i gave it back. they're getting more later tonight and i don't wanna take it on a full stomach.

indeed. wish i could say i wish i could share, but i never share opiates. because they the best.

oxycodone is actually my least favorite of the main players, but that's like saying it's my least favorite ferrari.

The only qualms I have about oxycodone involve its stimulating effects...but that's only at lower-ish doses. Throw a sedating antihistamine in the mix and...problem solved.

I'm glad to see another Bluelighter who doesn't consider lorazepam to be a sugar pill. It's actually a great benzo, and an amazing one to mix with opiates because it has anti-nausea properties that, well, come in handy while on the opiates :)

i chuckle inside when people rip on ativan. it's probably my favorite. valium used to be, but it stops working soon as you have any tolerance. and yes, absolutely wonderful with opiates. in moderation, of course.

Hey old school team :) I'm good, had an average date, not a bad one by any means, but not the most memorable first date, am thinking of slipping myself some 25I-NBOMe instead of going to sleep right now. What do you think?