• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info BoothVs30-I used to have a drug problem, now I make enough money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh though I've been pretty reclusive since starting MMT. None of my actual friends do dope, though quite a few do Oxycontin still.
So my idea of getting fucked up is shooting a ton of dope... which I can just do at home. So even if I were to do that, I wouldn't be going out on a friday night anyways.
I know exactly what you mean. Even when I hung out with other junkies, I prefered to get high alone. I have my specific little rituals and I don't need anyone asking me to share or anything.
And throughout my addiction I've pretty much blown off anything that isn't heroin so no one even asks me for drinks or anything anymore.

I need to start going out for drinks again and just pretend that things other than heroin are fun.
When you figure out how to do that let me know, okay?

Haha actually I pretended for many many years... it's just lately that I've stopped giving a fuck.
I don't look like a junkie, I work full time, pay my bills, wear nice clothes.. You'd think all that would be easier being on MMT but sometimes I feel like I had more motivation when it was heroin every day.
But that lifestyle was definitely wearing me down.

Lol yeah I have ALWAYS used alone. I take care of my body, use safe IV practices, and just don't act like a junkie. I don't like talking about drugs, in fact I try and minimize that aspect of my life. It's like that one private aspect of myself... my little break from the world. Like a hot shower at the end of a long day. I've always been like that. I've NEVER met another heroin addict that I would hang with or who is anything like me. In fact most of my dealers would be straight up shocked when they found out I IVed my shit.

Fuck methadone It doesn't hit me like it used to. I'm sticking to my roxis. What's up druggies? I have a bottle of vodka to myself tonight haha invited my ex girlfriend over. Hopefully the night turns out as planned :)

Just in the mood to state the obvious I suppose.

I have a bottle of vodka to myself tonight haha invited my ex girlfriend over. Hopefully the night turns out as planned :)

have you lined the bins already in case you need to dump the evidence when things go inevitably wrong?

Me to!

Methadone and some vodka got me feeling pretty good. Normally I'm not very fond of smoking marijuana but I actually wish I had a blunt right now haha

Lol I could use a blunt too. Weed always intensifies my opiate high. Or Xanax. Xanax and Oxy make me near delirious in euphoria.

Yeah same here. Hydromorphone gets me fuckin STUCK with endless euphoriatthe itch is AMMMAZING to me haha easily my favorite opiate. I like mixing benzos and opiates but lately I haven't been controlling my benzos very well lol been blacking out like crazy got into a couple fights, said some things to people I shouldn't have said them to and regretted it etc haha

Dude I do that all the time. Said some weird shit to a girl I'm trying to get and smacked myself in the head in the morning. Like damn. Lol. That combo makes you do some weird ass things.

How the hell is everyone?

I liked Nirvana, pearl jam, metallica, pantera, stp, etc.

Now I like hip hop, rap, pop...wtf am I turning into?! lol
I'm afraid it's too late.. We've lost you :(

As for me, my first musical love was my dad's 50's/60's/70's music until I reached the age of about 10 and discovered INXS whom I listened to until the age of about 13 when I discovered the music that would change the course of my life forever, Hardcore/Techno/Trance/Rave call it whatever you wish, that was over 20 years ago and it's still the love of my life even if I don't listen to it knowhere near as mush as I once did (Although most my close friends produce it) Around the turn of the Millenium I fell in love with Punk/Pop-Punk and have been in love ever since.

Btw in case I hadn't already mentioned it I fell off the wagon a couple of weeks back, I got smashed on a load of Diazepam and Oxy last weekend and then on Thursday had another mouthful of 240mg Oxy which I plan on doing again tonight.

As for potentiators, I've tried White Grapefruit Juice, Tonic Water (Quinine), 25mg Diphenhydramine... Any others people can think of? Btw we can't get Cimetidine (Tgamet) OTC here in the UK, only Ranitidine which I'm unsure if that actually works?

Oh yeah, I've had my moments on the ole' benzo x opiate cocktail. Benzos remove the filter from my mouth haha. I used to get sticky fingers on higher doses, but I don't eat them like that anymore.

Heading back to Ohio from New Orleans tomorrow at like 6 am. I'm ready to go home. I miss my friends and my connects! I don't even have any weed left... unacceptable haha

How's the BDD today?

Cool, where in Ohio? That's where I'm at.

And I'm doing good. High as fuck. Just woke up from like a 15 minute nod. Wonderful.

^ I have a cousin in GA, try and make it out there once a year. Omgawd though it is SO humid in the summer I feel like my face is just melting off.. don't know you y'all put up with it.
Incidentally, I'm probably the only California girl who says "y'all" and I blame those visits to GA! My cousin is from Alpharetta just outside of Atlanta so I'm always the crazy Cali girl and *gasp* I'm liberal, vegetarian and I swear like a sailor??!! :! Love how nice the people are out there though, and there's something to be said for good ol family values. But it's always a relief to get back to the crisp, cool California air and my beautiful beaches and mountains <3
PS. And the drugs. My cousin has never even smoked pot. Which has never been my thing, but recreational marijuana is legal in my town so that is really odd to me.

Weird! I live in Alpharetta, or that's where my parents live. I'm in Athens now for school!I grew up in Alpharetta and lived there all my life, I need to get the fuck out of GA!

just swallowed 10mg oxycodone to hopefully keep WD at bay, should be getting methadone and more oxy in a couple hours though :)

i ate to many percocets last night lol, i got up to 85mg so i think i ate a total of 17-18 perc 5/325's lool. my buddy basically has a script so i had alot, but i should have saved some for WD, but i wanted to get HIGH!! hahah

whats up though bdd? anyone got anything fun for saturday??

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I've had my moments on the ole' benzo x opiate cocktail. Benzos remove the filter from my mouth haha. I used to get sticky fingers on higher doses, but I don't eat them like that anymore.

Heading back to Ohio from New Orleans tomorrow at like 6 am. I'm ready to go home. I miss my friends and my connects! I don't even have any weed left... unacceptable haha

How's the BDD today?

Cool, where in Ohio? That's where I'm at.

And I'm doing good. High as fuck. Just woke up from like a 15 minute nod. Wonderful.

Weird! I live in Alpharetta, or that's where my parents live. I'm in Athens now for school!I grew up in Alpharetta and lived there all my life, I need to get the fuck out of GA!

just swallowed 10mg oxycodone to hopefully keep WD at bay, should be getting methadone and more oxy in a couple hours though :)

i ate to many percocets last night lol, i got up to 85mg so i think i ate a total of 17-18 perc 5/325's lool. my buddy basically has a script so i had alot, but i should have saved some for WD, but i wanted to get HIGH!! hahah

whats up though bdd? anyone got anything fun for saturday??
OHIO - The all important electoral swing state.

I've just eaten 300mg of some crushed up (5x60mg Oxy OC's) about 20 minutes ago so I should be in for a good few hours of nodding, it's actually one of the very few occassions where I've not mixed my Oxy with Benzos, although luckily enough I have about a joints worth of 'Exodus Cheese' to smoke later which will absolutely annihilate me! Pure Weed joint aswell as I don't like tobacco.

The excuse I've given myself for getting wasted is that a few days ago I joined an online dating site as I've slowly began to get my life back together and the one girl who I was getting alone with well has gone all quiet on, such a lame excuse I know, but I'm far too sensitive for my own good. Reading back what I just wrote makes me feel like a right saddo. :(

I'm just about to roll that joint and go smoke it :)

How's the rest of the BDD crew this Saturday evening? (Or Morning/Night whichever part of the world you are?)

What up, what up BDD. Just ate 50 oxy, 30 dilaudid, smoked 6 bowls, shot some coke, and drank 14 beers!

Feelinggg gooooddd.

:\

^ sorry to hear that pally!! dont get discouraged, even the best looking of us gets rejected sometimes, even I get rejected sometimes ;)

woot!! got some methadone on the way for me, thank god for take homes!!! methadone will be soooo much better at holding me over than oxycodone will. well i took 10mg oxycodone and i feel fine, kind of good actually :) i didnt expect to feel a slight buzz from the 10mg, but it definitely is working as i feel it! didnt want to take over 10mg because i know i will be getting some methadone today so i dont want to OD lool, i just want to maintain...

scag...50 oxy pills, or 50mg oxy? i hope it is the latter <3

14 beers is a little excessive too dont yah think heh... what prompted you to get so trashed? if you want to talk on aim im here!

Status
Not open for further replies.