• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info BoothVs30-I used to have a drug problem, now I make enough money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeaaah congrats on putting down the needle, that's fantastic!! I'm glad to hear you sounding so well :D
So what're you planning to do for your bday?

I'm good too thanks, been clean off smack for 3 weeks, give or take :) plus I'm at the start of a whole month off uni for Easter so can't complain about anything really hahah

NIRVANA SUCKED?! GODDAMNIT YOU GUYS, fucking legendary 90's grunge. Kurt Cobain is an idol in my eyes. It took me years to truly appreciate how elite Nirvana was for their time. As well as Alice In Chains.
So, so true. The sounds of my teenage angst years.lol
strangely enough, the older i get, the futher back in time my taste in music gets. Im currently in the 60's and 70's with dylan. So middle age should hold the dubious joys of doris day and perry commo. :-(

Last edited:
Yeaaah congrats on putting down the needle, that's fantastic!! I'm glad to hear you sounding so well :D
So what're you planning to do for your bday?

I'm good too thanks, been clean off smack for 3 weeks, give or take :) plus I'm at the start of a whole month off uni for Easter so can't complain about anything really hahah

congrats to you aswell! the needle really is a bitch!! might get a roxi and micron filter or might get some coke/dope idk, just something nice. its weird because it has almost been 1 full year since i started shooting up heroin. so the anniversery is kinda fucking with me, but im trying to really just say fuck the needles as much as i can!!

3 weeks is a long time!@!! wow thats awesome!! keep up the good work, good things come your way when you work hard..

"the harder i work, the luckier i feel" - Thomas Jefferson

nirvana is a good band i like kurt, i like Tool and Alice in Chains more though. NiN is also one of my favorites! long live the 90's!!

ohh sexy boblaw hahahah

WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN CUNTRAM!! i miss you inside of me <3 loool

whats up fukers? venrak, scag, mass, head, captain, boblaw, hatrix, chrom, everone else?? i woke up in withdrawal (FUCKING SUCKS) then i found some money on the ground and was able to buy 120mgs of oxycodone IR. lol 3 x 30mg roxicodone, 7x perc 5/325
and i took 25mg promethazine with 150mg DXM and i got smoked out, whats better than drugs that are FREE?? nothing i say ! lol

feeeeels soooo faking good to not be sick!!! praise jesus for making opiates!!

edit!!! sorry completely slipped past me about prices!!

pagey!! whats up girl?? how are you doing?? im doing really good!! ive put down the needle and my vein in my right elbow-crook is healing up nicely and no abscess has formed!! basically that and my court date coming up on the 10th, and my birthday on the 11th (ill be turning 19!). letting my vein heal up so i can maybe get a nice birthday shot??? that sounds nice %)
Fucking hell! You got a serious drug problem and your only 18! :(

As for all this Nirvana talk, I can remember being at senior school around 1994 time and all these kids used to be wearing there Nirvana, Green Day and Rage Against The Machine t-shirts and I was like 'yeah whateva!'

I only ever did grow up to like one of them bands..

congrats to you aswell! the needle really is a bitch!! might get a roxi and micron filter or might get some coke/dope idk, just something nice. its weird because it has almost been 1 full year since i started shooting up heroin. so the anniversery is kinda fucking with me, but im trying to really just say fuck the needles as much as i can!!

3 weeks is a long time!@!! wow thats awesome!! keep up the good work, good things come your way when you work hard..

"the harder i work, the luckier i feel" - Thomas Jefferson

nirvana is a good band i like kurt, i like Tool and Alice in Chains more though. NiN is also one of my favorites! long live the 90's!!

Fuck the needles is the good attitude to have, stick with it! Yeah bday speedball, can't say no to that haha. Hope you have a great time in any case :)

And thank you! Things are starting to look up already, feel like I can finally get my life back to normal.

How the hell is everyone?

I liked Nirvana, pearl jam, metallica, pantera, stp, etc.

Now I like hip hop, rap, pop...wtf am I turning into?! lol

^ We posted at the same time, hehe. My pops raised me on Alice in Chains and Metallica. I will always remember the purple cd with the dog on the cover... my dad used to clear the living room and I would mosh around and do summersaults as a six year old =D now I listen to a lot of rap.. kendrick lamar, schoolboy Q, aesap rocky, and some lesser known stuff.

Hellloo, who's all here?
Any plans for this lovely Friday?

I'm on the coast here in Nor Cal and it finally stopped raining, nice and sunny.
Haven't left the house since this morning though, my trip to get coffee was ridiculous enough...
I had picked up my mail on the way and while I was adding cream and sugar to my coffee I kept catching people eying the package and my wallet that I had set on the counter.
Sketchy fuckers :/ daresay they would have been disappointed as it was just a bunch of syringes from GPZ... :p I was disappointed too, I was hoping my Iphone had finally come!
To make matters worse as I was walking home I managed to slosh coffee right as I was breathing in from my nose... I prefer to take my coffee orally thank you, not snorted!

^ lol, the darkside being rap? i think my rap habbit has always been substantially worse than my heroin habit :!

Well i guess some rap is alright, especially if it makes me laugh.lol the true hate i reserve for RnB and boy/girl band pop.
Your coffee incident brought back lots of memories rhun. Ive snorted coffee many times (by accident). I did it with mcdonalds coffee (hottest substance known to man.lol) once, blisters in the nose arent fun. :-(

I do not listen to R&B or any mainstream rap/pop. If it plays on a popular radio station it's very doubtful that it's my kind of music lol. I really like the more underground/obscure stuff.

Bahahaha. I was a general manager for a fast food restaurant at one time and I remember everyone talking about this customer who was sueing Mcdonald's because she spilled her coffee on herself and burned herself as a result. Since then they now don't keep their coffee so hot... but really, should they have to do that just because someone expects someone else to pay for their mistake? People these days... I remember this one guy went into a restroom that had a sign saying it was out of order AND there were wet floor signs because a toilet flooded. He insisted on going in there anyway then wanted money because he supposedly slipped and fell. Oddly enough when we checked the camera he was walking fine when he didn't think we were looking. :eek:

What if the same thing happened at starbucks though, would that mean they would no longer keep their coffee hot? That would ruin the business.

Agreed. I don't have any love for big corporations that pay their board members too much and sell a product that ultimately causes major health problems for people, but I think McDonald's should have taken a tougher stance. Too many sue happy people out there that think they can make a quick buck instead of earning their money the right way.. which is by putting the work in and not expecting other people to pay their way.

whats up venrak and chrom??

^ We posted at the same time, hehe. My pops raised me on Alice in Chains and Metallica. I will always remember the purple cd with the dog on the cover... my dad used to clear the living room and I would mosh around and do summersaults as a six year old =D now I listen to a lot of rap.. kendrick lamar, schoolboy Q, aesap rocky, and some lesser known stuff.

Hellloo, who's all here?
Any plans for this lovely Friday?

I'm on the coast here in Nor Cal and it finally stopped raining, nice and sunny.
Haven't left the house since this morning though, my trip to get coffee was ridiculous enough...
I had picked up my mail on the way and while I was adding cream and sugar to my coffee I kept catching people eying the package and my wallet that I had set on the counter.
Sketchy fuckers :/ daresay they would have been disappointed as it was just a bunch of syringes from GPZ... :p I was disappointed too, I was hoping my Iphone had finally come!
To make matters worse as I was walking home I managed to slosh coffee right as I was breathing in from my nose... I prefer to take my coffee orally thank you, not snorted!

good!! hope you are having a good day!! it is nice and sunny in GA, such a beautiful day! dont let the weather get you down though!

How the hell is everyone?

I liked Nirvana, pearl jam, metallica, pantera, stp, etc.

Now I like hip hop, rap, pop...wtf am I turning into?! lol

im doing spectacular!! i have had 75mg oxycodone and i feel all itchy and shit,... i had consumed around 4000mg apap though :/ i would have done a CWE knowning that i was going to take so much, but i have just been getting them throughut the day from hustling

Fuck the needles is the good attitude to have, stick with it! Yeah bday speedball, can't say no to that haha. Hope you have a great time in any case :)

And thank you! Things are starting to look up already, feel like I can finally get my life back to normal.

hahahah i like how you said "stick with it" heh, but i definitely agrree, fuck the needles. bday speedbal ftw though

do you have any plans for friday night??

^ I have a cousin in GA, try and make it out there once a year. Omgawd though it is SO humid in the summer I feel like my face is just melting off.. don't know you y'all put up with it.
Incidentally, I'm probably the only California girl who says "y'all" and I blame those visits to GA! My cousin is from Alpharetta just outside of Atlanta so I'm always the crazy Cali girl and *gasp* I'm liberal, vegetarian and I swear like a sailor??!! :! Love how nice the people are out there though, and there's something to be said for good ol family values. But it's always a relief to get back to the crisp, cool California air and my beautiful beaches and mountains <3
PS. And the drugs. My cousin has never even smoked pot. Which has never been my thing, but recreational marijuana is legal in my town so that is really odd to me.

Congrats laC for keeping off the needle, and pagey for three weeks clean!

I've been getting the "busy server" message all day when I try to check bluelight. Guess there's a lot of people looking to HR their friday night activities.

I had a pretty good day...spent a lot of time playing with my puppy. I swear that little angel is saving my life. We got a ton of snow yesterday so she spent the morning running around while I threw snowballs for her, then this afternoon my sister and I took her to the national forest and she swam in the streams and watched the geese walking around. We actually saw a mama goose sitting on her eggs which is not something I've seen up close before. My sister is a wildlife rehabilitator in her free time and she's had a duckling stay with us for a couple months til she could be relased but I've never seen a nest with eggs in the wild.

Hope everyone is having an awesome friday night! I'm just trying to get some sleep, but I'm staying at home instead of with my bf, so I'm in an empty bed instead of one with a man, a puppy, and a kitten to cuddle with :(. Not sure what to do with all this space and nobody stealing my covers.

^ Same, barely been able to get on :/

I'm not doing anything this friday, this is the only day I have to rest before my work week starts again. Today is the equivalent of a Sunday for me I suppose.
Hope everyone else has fun though. Can't wait till I get paid Tuesday!

^ Same, barely been able to get on :/

I'm not doing anything this friday, this is the only day I have to rest before my work week starts again. Today is the equivalent of a Sunday for me I suppose.
Hope everyone else has fun though. Can't wait till I get paid Tuesday!

Your work week is two days behind :)

Yeah, it stinks.
Tbh though I've been pretty reclusive since starting MMT. None of my actual friends do dope, though quite a few do Oxycontin still.
So my idea of getting fucked up is shooting a ton of dope... which I can just do at home. So even if I were to do that, I wouldn't be going out on a friday night anyways.
I need to get a normal schedule again and I need to start going out for drinks again and just pretend that things other than heroin are fun.

Anyways... It's a little slow round here, think that busy server shit scared everyone off.

Status
Not open for further replies.