• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info BoothVs30-I used to have a drug problem, now I make enough money

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Ahhhhhh whatchu know 'bout that

ahh, the food and weed is pretty good here with multi-culturalism.

bob - just act all weird and fucked up on random days and have them get you to drop to get it all out of the way for the month ;) nah, seriously, take it easy man, at least until you're out of there and in a stable living situation. you're there for a reason so if you're gonna use your best discretion, brother. i know we're a world a part and i only know you through this site but getting to know you, a pleasure it has been, i worry about you when you disappear and you come back with all these wild stories. and you're too cute for prison ;)

Haha nice strategy! Yeah, I've had enough time to realise that my drug use is manageable until I bring heroin into the mix. But when I'm not doing that, everything's gravy, baby. Thanks, man, it's definitely been a pleasure talking to you too over the years, "mate" ;). That last part made me lol hard =D.

way to fuck my post up you nooby mod, venrak;) ahh, the food and weed is pretty good here with multi-culturalism.

bob - just act all weird and fucked up on random days and have them get you to drop to get it all out of the way for the month ;) nah, seriously, take it easy man, at least until you're out of there and in a stable living situation. you're there for a reason so if you're gonna use your best discretion, brother. i know we're a world a part and i only know you through this site but getting to know you, a pleasure it has been, i worry about you when you disappear and you come back with all these wild stories. and you're too cute for prison ;)

Haha yeah I'm a noob. ;)

And thanks bob for fishing that out of the ether. Quite impressive hehe.

so now bob's impersonating me? mod-trickery these days is being taken to a new level.

don't stress, leave it for people to ponder over. at least we know what happened.

Yeah, I've had enough time to realise that my drug use is manageable until I bring heroin into the mix

well at least you've identified that, just have to take it easy on the boi when you do indulge, eh, but always easier said than done and it is coming from me haha. i've been getting a little messy with the valium lately and have to get my handles on that again. i've been on them long enough again where the wd's start to get pretty rough if i run out too early each fortnight :|

I wanna see what you look like bob!

And laC, the yawns are the WORST! Definitely one of my least favorite parts of withdrawal (until it gets really bad and I want to crawl out of my skin or in lieu of that happening just rip it off). I also get the sneezes - I will sneeze like 10 times in a row in rapid succession and then still feel like I need to sneeze. Very awkward when I'm around people. I also get like unnaturally horny which is just extra frustrating when I feel that sick. Anyways, glad you're feeling better.

It randomly snowed like 6 inches here today. I'm not complaining, I love the snow. And I have a puppy who is experiencing her first winter and she looooves snow so much it's insane. It's impossible not to bpy watching her run around and play.

So has anyone read any interesting articles on education? I have a paper I need to write. I need an article from a paper or news site or magazine (though ideally an online source) to summarize and "react" to. Finding the article is always the hardest part for me.

Last edited:
imagine old school justin beiber hair, but black and a baby face (still full of metal?) that would melt any mother's heart. that's our sexy little bob.

^Coincidentally:
294l20n.jpg

9106z4.jpg

Top pic's from Yesterdayish, bottom from December. Your turn!

so now bob's impersonating me? mod-trickery these days is being taken to a new level.

well at least you've identified that, just have to take it easy on the boi when you do indulge, eh, but always easier said than done and it is coming from me haha. i've been getting a little messy with the valium lately and have to get my handles on that again. i've been on them long enough again where the wd's start to get pretty rough if i run out too early each fortnight :|

Hehe =D you know I save everything you post on here to my special flash drive... for those special days when I'm lonely... Nah, I just pressed the back button to go to a cached version of this page.

Real talk, I'm not sure if I want to go back to chipping--definitely not any time soon, but I do want to cop in NJ sometime, some pathetic junky wish, eh? Be careful, LW, sloooow it down aha, WDs are no fun. Yeah, you've been on diazepam forever, as long as I can remember you posting about them anyway.

EDIT: Lol, LW, nailed it! I need to get a haircut soon though 'cos I got a date coming up next weekend %). I think I'm going to cut the sides/back rly short & trim the top, so it'll go up nicely, as in the bottom pic. Bob Loblaw: rocking Bieber hair before there was Bieber hair.

i've been on diazepam almost as long as i have prescription opiates. 2004 for opiates and 2006 for the valium i think, maybe 07. enough time to have had enough doozy's and still not learn my lesson. i obviously forget what a mess i can turn myself into.

and damn, you're all growed up now, man! you're looking good!

Us druggies can be quite hard-headed & forgetful indeed :|.

Thanks! I'm not such a baby any more haha =D!!

^^tsof: How the hell does it always snow every where but Asheville? It snowed in my hometown of Winston, and Greensboro, and all we got up here was 40F rainy-ness @_@

NC legislature has been discussing drastic changes to education of some kind, would that be helpful?

DAYUM Bob. You fiiine. ;)

And literally anything would be helpful. I can write the paper easily, it's aa joke of an assignment but I have the hardest time just sitting down and attempting to find one, much less actually deciding.

God I just spent half an hour trying to figure out how to switch back the mobile version of Blue light on my phone lmao fuckin opiates

Still up from the 40mg of Adderall... These IRs are soooo much smoother than the XRs. I literally have no anxiety. It's weird. And I feel like sleep won't be to far off.

NIRVANA SUCKED?! GODDAMNIT YOU GUYS, fucking legendary 90's grunge. Kurt Cobain is an idol in my eyes. It took me years to truly appreciate how elite Nirvana was for their time. As well as Alice In Chains.

I really hope we're talking about the band... haven't been on much since I've been in New Orleans.

Just some Tito's vodka x Redbull and 900mg gabapentin

Blaspheme. Haha. What's the deal Mass?

Seriously, Mass. First you say Marlboro smooths suck and now Nrivana?! :eek:

In other news, I have no self control!
But I am thoroughly enjoying staring at Mr.Loblaw's pictures every time I open up this thread ;). Mmm mm.

Haven't been around here in too long. How's everyone been? Mr. Scagnattie, lacster, Mass, etc etc? :)

ohh sexy boblaw hahahah

WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN CUNTRAM!! i miss you inside of me <3 loool

whats up fukers? venrak, scag, mass, head, captain, boblaw, hatrix, chrom, everone else?? i woke up in withdrawal (FUCKING SUCKS) then i found some money on the ground and was able to buy 120mgs of oxycodone IR. lol 3 x 30mg roxicodone, 7x perc 5/325
and i took 25mg promethazine with 150mg DXM and i got smoked out, whats better than drugs that are FREE?? nothing i say ! lol

feeeeels soooo faking good to not be sick!!! praise jesus for making opiates!!

edit!!! sorry completely slipped past me about prices!!

pagey!! whats up girl?? how are you doing?? im doing really good!! ive put down the needle and my vein in my right elbow-crook is healing up nicely and no abscess has formed!! basically that and my court date coming up on the 10th, and my birthday on the 11th (ill be turning 19!). letting my vein heal up so i can maybe get a nice birthday shot??? that sounds nice %)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.