• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info BoothVs30-I used to have a drug problem, now I make enough money

Status
Not open for further replies.
But.. butt.. I'm just sarcastic by nature lol. Before I went on a month or two hiatus I posted on a lot of the same threads as Mr. Scagnettie and our views on HR are very similar. I guess I didn't pause to think that someone would assume I was for glorification of drugs just because I stated that's why people like Social. I only like Social when there's mods on here.. just cause I like most of the mods.
I'm not a poly drug user so alas I can't come on a list all the drugs I took, darn...
I suppose I could try posting "took daily dose of methadone today, no noticable effects as usual" every day just to be cool like everyone else :!

Edited cause I can. Lol and because I reread it and it wasn't saying what I wanted it to say. Hmm.

Oops, didn't see this. Aw thanks %)
It's okay, it's probably my bad for being overly sarcastic.. But at home I can't be sarcastic AT ALL so I gotta release my sarcastic urges somewhere. I live with my boyfriend and swear to god, he cannot tell when people are sarcastic. It's like how some people are colorblind. Really.

Example:
Me: "Oh yeahhhh, cause I'm just dumb like that. *dramatically rolls eyes*
BF: What? You're not dumb!

Me: ....
*sigh*

I'm one of the most sarcastic pricks I know so I totally get you! Haha. Good thing is that my chic is sarcastic as hell too so needless to say we laugh a lottt.

I'm one of the most sarcastic pricks I know so I totally get you! Haha. Good thing is that my chic is sarcastic as hell too so needless to say we laugh a lottt.
Ah, we're kindred souls then 8)
Aw you've clearly found your soulmate then, good for you.
I'm only half kidding, extremely sarcastic is one of the characteristics I appreciate in the opposite sex.
I might go live with my dad for a bit (he relapsed on benzos and totalled his truck...) and if I do it'll be a relief to replace cutesy endearments with "you old fat fart" and "stinky ass PoS" Ah father/daughter relationships... :)

^Along with endless variations of, "So how much monies did you lose in the Great Depression, pops?"

HA, that question would escalate our verbal sparring to a whole new level.

Smoked 2 fat fucking joints in a row. I got a 1.4 grammer joint of 2 different types of good weed and some beaster.

Getting a few xannies for hooking my coworkers girl up with a little bud. Should be a nice day tommorrow

Hey I give tons of HR advice ! This is just the thread where I can say whatever.... So I do.

Getting a message from hot chicas on okcupid makes me feel all giddy inside. Fuck yr dr00gz, kiddies.
I found out my halfway house has a 3 piss-test a month quota & I almost got hit with a surprise test. Thank god I was mostly clean. Now I just gotta figure out the best way around their system.............................

:! Fuck that's so gnar, I would've dropped his ass on the spot. But that's also not the only time I've heard of that happening. There's one in here in Asheville, so I know they're around, but I have no experience with one. I usually bleach my friends' rigs when I have to, which thankfully has only been a few times. I was at my dealer's apt the other day & had to use one cleaned with peroxide... hopefullly that works just as well. I'm a fiend so I didn't wait to get bleach somewhere :|.

I wonder if I come in from VA and go to an exchange if they'll still help me out? I don't know what the rules are for places like that.

Well she did clean it with bleach, but it still turned me completely off of him. He was one of those people who literally knew nothing about safe IV practices and was so goddamned stubborn. He got into a HUGE fight with me because I was saving up my cottons for a cotton shot that would hit me nice and hard, and he used all his up doing "shots" from one or two cottons, so he begged me for one cotton. And no matter how much I told him it wouldn't do shit he just kept trying to say I was bitch this and stingy etc blah blah, and when I finally caved, I literally just drew up some water, put it in the spoon with the cotton, and used a new cotton to draw it up (because he couldn't prep his own shots or hit himself) and he was so stubborn he swore he got a rush. I don't know what the hell I ever saw in him but am glad it never progressed to a physically intimate level, if you catch my drift. He was such a loser in so many ways and was all too happy to take my money any chance he got. I only put up with him for a week or two.

I am sooo tired but can't sleep...my boyfriend, puppy, and kitten are all passed out cold and I still have a minimum of seven hours until I'll be back home with my stash. I overdid it this evening but have been sticking to the timetable I laid out so I don't run out too early, as well as managing to trade for another free bag for tomorrow.

@Mr.Scag:
Me and my man are SO sarcastic. It drives my sister crazy, it's to the point that she won't believe me if I'm trying to tell her something that is truthfully outrageous or even a little bit odd. She's like "really? Nu-uh. You're being sarcastic...right? Wait, really?!" My man and I have a symbol we put at the end of sarcastic texts since it's hard to tell sometimes via a teXt message or email even after being together for so long.

@laC:
Glad to hear you're putting the needle down, I don't want to see you doing something when you don't like where it's headed! Just break off the needle tips of any rigs you still have around so no matter how tempted you get it's impossible to cave in, and don't go buy more no matter what!

@Noodle:
I love HR too. Also love your username, my nickname happens to be Noodle :)

@all BDDers:
Anyone up? What's going on? What's on your tv or on your computer screen right now? I'm watching The Simpson's, I'm so envious of Marge and Homer's relationship sometimes.

IDK, I don't know anything about it, but I can find out if you'd like.
lol he sounds like a complete fucking toolbag, how unfortunate.

I'm talking to this chick on FB, it's been popping off for Bobbert over here tonight. Got a date lined up to catch a meal & go hiking with this other girl. I was stuck in treatment for 15 months, so I've only messed around with a chick once since November 2011; I'm going crazy @__@ Once Bl dies down for the night, I'll probably watch Mad Men or The Wire 'cos I just started them. Aha she puts up with so much of his shit!

Smoked this, plugged that, injected this, ate that.

Hey I give tons of HR advice ! This is just the thread where I can say whatever.... So I do.

I might not be the best on HR advice. For the most part if someone has a question I can answer I will. If someone's doing something I think is dumb, i try to say something.

I will admit that I do tend to glorify but as Hatrix said its a social so he writes whatever.

Gonna eat a xannie and rail a bag of dope when I get to work. I can't wait to spark this joint, its a huge joint of deliciousness.

I hope I'm not doing any back breaking work today. My back already hurts. I can't wait till it warms up more, I shouldn't be working in 28 degree whether when its April lol wtf

How is everyone this morning??

I think this shutting of social threads just because fellow druggies want to commicate drug related things in terms of consumption is silly. you cant do this often in real life, and its fun talking to people who can related. blatent hardcore use with out a warning isnt good but just telling ur having a good time imo is what makes bl a community. its not like the actual hr threads went to shit just cuz of social threads

Mr. Scagnettie, I'm starting to get your point..

Edited to add:
Cloudy, for me it isn't so much the fact that people are discussing what they're using. I mean c'mon, it's BL. HR is irrelevant if no one on here actually uses drugs. But when people just come on and list all the drugs they're on it's boring and doesn't exactly provoke conversation. It's like they're expecting people to respond with "OMG you're on thizzles, china white, shardz AND you're on advil??! wow you're so cool!!!." I'd be more down if people framed their post in more thought provoking ways or even just in a way that made me want to add to the subject.

Last edited:
Guise, I have no idea what's going on right now, I'm so fucked up on jenkem.

Mr. Scagnettie, I'm starting to get your point..

Edited to add:
Cloudy, for me it isn't so much the fact that people are discussing what they're using. I mean c'mon, it's BL. HR is irrelevant if no one on here actually uses drugs. But when people just come on and list all the drugs they're on it's boring and doesn't exactly provoke conversation. It's like they're expecting people to respond with "OMG you're on thizzles, china white, shardz AND you're on advil??! wow you're so cool!!!." I'd be more down if people framed their post in more thought provoking ways or even just in a way that made me want to add to the subject.

Uhmhum. Exactly. People have to think how guests and other users who are seeking help view this. They see HR advice from a member one minute, then read the social and see that same member glorifying drug use and listing all the shit they did that day, which in a lot of cases, are drug combinations that aren't exactly the safest.. So people are getting conflicting advice. They get good advice when in reference to them, but get opposing advice when they read about the same member doing the exact opposite to the HR advice they posted.

And on a selfish note, just from a "social" perspective, it's boring just reading post after post of "I got high on this, this and this today, I'm sooooo fuckeedd upppp"

I'm not going to single any one out and at the end of the day I really don't care and I obviously have the option of just not coming here if I don't like it, but it would be nice to have some cool conversations sometimes and not just have this thread be a list of members and what drugs they did today.. We have threads like that over in Drug Culture for that exact purpose

So Scag, how high are you, what drugs you do today? :p

About to go out for some coffee with some beautiful women including my ex gonna try to get em with that hook line and sinker. :D

Well, as per the typical social talk, trying to score some drugs today. Hopefully some IR Adderall 20mgs. Then also some Vicodin/Percs/Oxy. Whichever the person has.....

Realllyyyyy hoping it goes through. I'm not withdrawing or anything, no physical addictions, just like to get high when I'm bored which will be tonight since I have work at 5 tomorrow.

Something interesting.....

um.....

To find the polar coordinates of a given P(r,Θ), use the equations x=rCosΘ and y=rSinΘ. Congratulations, you all have learned math.

hah sup guys. out of bupre but my veins are looking ALOT better, which is both a good and bad thing... %) how is everyone's day been so far? spring is here! it was so nice outside yesterday but today in stonerville, it is a rainy and cold day.. but just because the weather is dull doesnt mean my attitude must follow and be dark and boring as today is a day where i kick back and smoke some weed and watch some good movies. i am watching Zero Dark Thirty and it is a really good movie!

smoking some weed, took 120mg DXM and 5mg valium to hold my withdrawals over. it has been almost 24hrs since my last bupre injection sooo let the games begin! i should be picking up a 15mg roxi and a couple perc 5's in a couple hours. nothing to really get high on, just something to hold me over. im very tempted to IV the roxi, but im probably just going to take some tagamet and swallow it.

i dont think of the social like hey im on this, you are on that, kewl... i just like to catch up with my friends and have a good time ;). posting in the social allows someone to get to really know YOU, rather than just going off on what HR you just posted in someone's thread or something. it is a place to talk about the good, and bad - life. of course there is going to be talk about drugs, the whole fucking website is based on drugs. " yah but we have the lounge for that," ok im sorry that i have a life and dont want BL to be my fulltime job. the same people are in the lounge and have over 20k posts spend a large amount of time on bluelight. the lounge is also very cliquey and most new members dont even know about it or are too intimidated to post there. even if someone new were to post there, most of the users who lurk their just like to troll...

some dayys i like to pop in and see whats up, some days i am bored and want to help some people, some days i have questions to ask myself, and some days i just want to catch up with some friends and chat in the social. the social allows me, or someone else to carry on with their lives/life and get to know others with similar interests without making BL their 9-5 gig.

Last edited:
It's actually beautiful outside today around me. Not sure of the temp, but I'm totally cool with a t shirt and button up over it. Not cold or anything, plus the suns out so that's helping a lot. Driving with my windows down !

Scored 20x 20mg Adderall IR ! Boy am I excited. So tired of this XR bullshit. These IR will finally be worth my time, and I got them CHEAPER than the XRs. So, fuck that source.

Won't be taking any until later tonight though... When the girlfriend leaves and after class. Then I think I'll plug 40mg of IR and see what it's really like compared to 40mg of XR plugged.

sounds nice where you are :) heh thats alot of addy mate, and id also like to add that i never knew the how strong plugging addy could be. closest to the needle without using a needle.

withdrawal sucks, ive yawned 37 times in the past 10 minutes, my nose wont stop running and my eyes are watering like crazy. my legs feel just spectacular aswell...

whatever i guess i cant bitch because i put myself in this situation...

Status
Not open for further replies.