• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info Booth Vs 29 -Yeah! SCIENCE, BITCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up cane; how have you been? I'm feeling veryq good. Going to sleep then taking my vyvanse when I wake up. I woke up ay 4am, was still high so I DoD shit like luandru, so Yo finish my sleep, I'm going to sleep 5 more hrs. It's probably really early on the pacific coast, what do you have going on today?anything fun?:)

THATSOUNDS FUCKING DELICIOUS
Lol smokemctoke, smoking on some good weed?

It was awesome bruh ;) and no, i wasnt smoking on good but i was smoking a lot of mid grade for the first time in months. i cant afford good anymore. its weird because there actually a little bit of crystals on these buds and like 1 or 2 seeds per 2 or 3 grams nugget. ive definetly had mids that were much worse. its acutally pretty decent reggie if that even makes sense. its not your typical hoodrat seed filled mids that some people try to sell. i hate breaking open a bud and a pile of seeds rolls out lol i can deal with 1 or 2 inside a giant nug

i can still get stoned off a few hits tho so thats nice.

woke up this morning and plugged 15 mgs of oxy and smoked a nice bowl. its gonna rain all day starting pretty soon so i brought in a whole lot of firewood from outside and im gonna make a fire soon. mother dukes will be happy :)

whats up everyone??

Just smoked a bowl of some potent weed. Before that, I gave myself a .5mg shot of bupe. I'm really stoned now. Feeling nice and stimulated from that bupe dose.

Listening to some Joey Bada$$, dude blew up rapping as a kid in Brooklyn, now he's killing shit with Pro Era and he's not even 20 yet. This vanilla iced coffee taste superb :)

What it do BDD Sosh?

Hangyourhead, why go through the trouble of shooitng bupre? Nasal ROA FTW
Hope your enjoying your high, bupre is always amazing with dank and stanky buds.

Smokemtke, oxy and weed, quite the breakfast! I bet you feel quite Gucci ;) you describing your bud is making me droolx I'm about to take a shower and smoke weeds too! It finally stopped raining here, but still overcast. Thank god its not raining because I'm tweaked on vyvanse and want to do shit hahahaha

What you guys got up to tday hanghead, and smokemctok

WAIT HANGYOURHEAD, ARE YOU ESCAPISM? or something like that, you this isnt your first bluelight acct right?

Whats up laCster.......yes its been a while that ive been on this site. Hope everyone is enjoying their DOC...........:)

15mg dex, 15 vallie and 160 oxy. Chillin. Might top up with some more oxy.

Imma hop on bupe sometime soon.

Boring day today... Woke up at 12, slept for 12 hours straight. Night before I got about 2-3 hours of sleep, so I guess I had some catching up to do. Been super busy this past week, all sorts of crap going wrong, today is finally one I can rest in, sorta.

How's everyone else doing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hangyourhead, why go through the trouble of shooitng bupre? Nasal ROA FTW
Hope your enjoying your high, bupre is always amazing with dank and stanky buds.

Smokemtke, oxy and weed, quite the breakfast! I bet you feel quite Gucci ;) you describing your bud is making me droolx I'm about to take a shower and smoke weeds too! It finally stopped raining here, but still overcast. Thank god its not raining because I'm tweaked on vyvanse and want to do shit hahahaha

What you guys got up to tday hanghead, and smokemctok

WAIT HANGYOURHEAD, ARE YOU ESCAPISM? or something like that, you this isnt your first bluelight acct right?

yeah it had me feeling right, ill probaly dose again in a little while. im still baked tho. its gonna be breakfast for at least the next 2 mornings also. lol

i aint doing much at all today. i did some cleaning for my mom and fed the dogs since i was high on oxy i figured i would put it to good use.

i got all my shit done so im just now. im either gonna redose before or after dinner. we're having chicken with gravy :) i guess in the mean time ill go chief a bowlski and put on a south park episode On Demand

laCster, you're right, I used to be Escapedysphoria. That accounts deleted now though. My dumbass forgot the password for that account and the email I used haha. I inject my bupe so I can utilize the BA. I don't have a script for bupe anymore, so I have to make the most of each dose. I would use the nasal ROA, but these are the strips and I don't like attempting to snort those.

Just got back from the city. My buddy needed some heroin so I middle-manned the deal for .30. Not bad getting free dope just for making a few calls, smoking cigs, and sitting in the passenger seat with somebody else driving the whip haha! Sniffed .1 while we were driving back and shot .1 when I got to my place. As usual, the bupe is diminishing the rush... I didn't feel like waiting lol.

Triazolam I swear is like the crack of benzos. This stuff is euphoric like flunitrazepam by doesn't last as long... I keep sublingually using 0.125s every hour or so and after a few minute I'm hit with waves of euphoria, it's so different to every other benzo I'm not surprised docs don't prescribe it very often. It doesn't even really make me that sleep either which is weird because its meant to be a hypnotic?

Hey all, been a while since I've stopped by. Think it's been about a week. There's even a slightly new look to the site lol.

How's everyone been?

Sooooo wish I could refill my xanax tomorrow or today. Still need to wait a couple days.

But i'll plug this 20mg of Adderall tonight anyways, oh well. I'll get some math done and shit.

What up BDD ?

I'm doing the same with vyvanse and english lol. 'Cept it's not going up the butt lol.

Note . Cuntram get on aim now. You are fucking make me laugh

read your gatdamned pm you wad. i should have the net back on at home tomorrow so should be around diggity. i know you're going into tentram withdrawals so i'm prescribing you a hefty dose of "chillcontin". it's a compound i'm looking to propose to pfizer for chronic pain patients - 200mg morphine, 25mg diazepam, 8mg dilaudid and 10mg methamphetamine all in the one capsule. it will be available in IR and ER formulas. take yo pick.

pfft, I am WAY more old skool than you.

How's it going, gents and tentram?

so what dinstinguishes me apart from the gents, hmmmm, matey? oh that's right I'M A FUCKING MAN and a wholesome one at that.

i'm going alright, man. just attended a social security appointment so decided to drop into the library quickly before i head home to have a bite to eat at lunch before i have to head back in this afternoon for another appointment at a job recreuitment agency - hopefully have me some work lined up or jobs to apply to.

how have you been, man? the new gig going well? are you stripping yet?

I'm doing the same with vyvanse and english lol. 'Cept it's not going up the butt lol.

So much better up the but ;)

I'm not gay at all lol. I just think the ROA is great, as I don't IV.

been feeling bomb af off oxy all day long. i like how my tolerance has been stuck under 20 mgs since since 2007 when i first touched opiates. even if i get 500 mgs of oxy and i use everyday till its gone i get 0 w/d. its weird i think but im not complaining. whenever i get the chance to buy these 15s (once every 20 days) i never buy over 35 of them anyways cuz i cant afford to spend all the money on em. when i do get em i do them all day everyday till there gone. if i get a good amount they could be gone in a few days. if im working outside and im doing them in the summer i can go through 75 mgs in a shift.

does anyone have any input as to why my tolerance is always so low. i might be able to dose over 20 mgs but i usually get dizzy a little bit.

Really couldn't tell you. Might be that you have a fast metabolism and by the time you take another dose there is zero oxycodone in your system. I'm sure that would help to keep tolerance lowish. I'm not positive though.

I've always had a low opiate tolerance, don't do them very often. Think I'm going to get 40mg of hydro soonish. Should be a damn good dose for me, just need to filter out the damn APAP, as they will be 10/500s.

Took like 4mg of Phenazepam sublingually like 30 minutes ago. Seems like a lot, I know, but I'm pretty damn certain it's cut decently or is of low purity, as I've had much more at once and never blacked out even the slightest. Hopefully I'm able to sleep in a couple hours or so. I'll eat more if I have to, same amount.

Damn reason I know it's cut or something is because I weighed out 50-60mg before, and cut the pile in half with a razor blade again and again until I'm down to ~5mgs or so. I've eaten doses that should be around 4mg multiple times in the same night without feeling like I was really intoxicated. I don't have any high benzo tolerance either.

read your gatdamned pm you wad. i should have the net back on at home tomorrow so should be around diggity. i know you're going into tentram withdrawals so i'm prescribing you a hefty dose of "chillcontin". it's a compound i'm looking to propose to pfizer for chronic pain patients - 200mg morphine, 25mg diazepam, 8mg dilaudid and 10mg methamphetamine all in the one capsule. it will be available in IR and ER formulas. take yo pick.

so what dinstinguishes me apart from the gents, hmmmm, matey? oh that's right I'M A FUCKING MAN and a wholesome one at that.

i'm going alright, man. just attended a social security appointment so decided to drop into the library quickly before i head home to have a bite to eat at lunch before i have to head back in this afternoon for another appointment at a job recreuitment agency - hopefully have me some work lined up or jobs to apply to.

how have you been, man? the new gig going well? are you stripping yet?

What's the methamp for? Keep you from passing out and ODing? lmao

Though I know there's a decent amount of people that could take that many sedatives and be fine. Perhaps drop the morphine to 120 and add a little ket to keep tolerance down? lmao

So much better up the but ;)

I'm not gay at all lol. I just think the ROA is great, as I don't IV.

I don't think vyvanse would work that way lol. I've plugged before, just not a fan of it...or at least, it didn't make bupe any better (though I was searching for analgesia).

@hatrix- im pretty skinny and i got a fast mestabolism. i cant dose ocy more the 15 mgs at a time really but i can dose every 3-4 hours. ive never really had a steady connect tho, i for the last 10 months ive been getting roxi 15s from this lady and back in the summer i was getting 450 mgs every 3 weeks and would use them all up in a week. i never felt any different afterward minus the whole slight depression and mental cravings afterwards.

i also get nauseated in doses above 20 mgs (sometimes even at 20 mgs i get dizzy) an d benadryl doesnt help or anything but lately ive been taking 3/4 of one and its got me alright. i think i was dosing so much cuz the main part of the time i been getting them was last summer at my job at the golf course and i would eat them all day from 5am till i got off work at 230 (and more when i went home)and i wouldnt really get dizzy if i was working and i could handle more. now that im not working till march i cant do as much. i guess its because i havent been able to buy as many. idk its just weird

i cant afford to blow all my money on oxy this summer tho. starting march i gotta save my money. gonna buy less oxy and only buy mids instead of dank because its alot cheaper. i need my cigs tho. :) im supa high after a bowl o weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.