• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info Booth Vs 29 -Yeah! SCIENCE, BITCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ybCaptn what up man? How yah been? I just woke up from a diazepam nap and smoked a bowl of some high qualityweed, took a super low dose dxm, and around 0.2mg bupre up my nose. Now.I'm smoking my favorite cigs which would be NAS ;)

What are you up to this week, anything exciting?

Yeah I got some really exciting stuff coming up this week.

I've been vaporizing some wax and smoking some weed. I still have all four strains of wax and three strains of weed to choose from, and only one overlap (I have both Blue Dream wax and Blue Dream weed). :D

ybCaptn what up man? How yah been? I just woke up from a diazepam nap and smoked a bowl of some high qualityweed, took a super low dose dxm, and around 0.2mg bupre up my nose. Now.I'm smoking my favorite cigs which would be NAS ;)

What are you up to this week, anything exciting?

What's up cane, swimming, Bronson, Tentram, NT, Toz, and everyone else? What you guys got going today? Plans are to smoke weed and sleep hahaha. Who else will be smiling mad weeds with me?

I'm rolling one up right now ;) Gonna hit some of those leftover whippets since the new years eve party. Then after I've sobered up again the plan is to go and buy a new mattress, model extra hard is no longer comfortable after quitting the opiates lol.

!%#$@! argh it keeps deleting what I try to post! Smokemctoke420 don't give up on life, this too shall pass. And don't feel unwelcome here. Will try re-writing my epic excellent post I was trying to make again tomorrow.

How is everyone?

That's such a bitch lol, I hate it when you write a really long post and the website just fails ;(

Last edited:
Can't wait to smoke with my buddy tonight while watching the state of the union. Ain't missed one in 10 years, getting lied to while stoned is a tradition around these parts. :)

Wurtup ma bdd homies? Been off for a while. Fucking work.

Chillin on the usual. What's everyone been up to recently?

Eh tried a heroin stamp. Pretty disappointed actually. Weighed out to only 50mg, tried doing small lines over the period of like an hour and a half. I was way to scared to try to snort it all or anything. I literally tried like 5-10mg at first and worked up pretty slowly. Plugged two of the doses, still never much of anything. Can't really stand the taste of the drip either, so nasty.

Never really got much of a high, just anxiety and later on anxiety from slight respiratory depression. But I know I wasn't in any danger, especially since I never got high ! Dumb experience. Oh well, no more heroin for me, waste of my time. I'll stick to pharmaceutical grade opiates like hydrocodone, methadone and the such.

About to probably plug 20mg of Adderall. Don't have class for 6 1/2 hours, need to entertain myself lol.

Eh, probably for the best you didn't like it hatrix. That stuff eats everyone who likes it alive. I know it sure would eat me, I've always strayed away from it.

I tried plugging my dex the other day and it failed! I wasted 20mg :( I didn't use enough water me thinks or my bowl wasn't completely empty. Damnit.

^ it's good to be disappointed with heroin because it's not a drug you want to get addicted to

I know I know guys... all for the better. Opiates aren't anything I do that often anyways, more stimulants and benzos.

Sorry to hear about that synthetix.... Kind of like what I did the other week with 40mg of adderall.... Spilled the solution out of the syringe right before I went to plug it. Was sooooooooo angry/sad.

Plugging goes that way sometimes, I remember wasting my last 40mg of morphine once because I didn't wait until w/d fully kicked in (hadn't gone in 2 or 3 days). I was pretty pissed off about it but you live and learn I guess.

If anything the ROA was good because of that. It limited my use because I was afarid of wasting drugs.

^ it's good to be disappointed with heroin because it's not a drug you want to get addicted to

Agreed, and you're smart not to plan on trying it again hatrix. I suppose the one good thing that can come out of heroin is that sometimes it'll put people off opiates entirely, ha.

I actually have to admit I've never tried plugging, it kinda scares me for some reason lol

iv doesn't scare you but plugging does pagey?! baffles me.

plugging is the best way to go if your bowels are clear and you've made the solution properly. i know tha twhen i plugged my DHC i had a fucking intense rush and was one of the best opiate hits i've had (maybe 2nd/3rd after diconal), and when i gave myself some dex to get my system sped up plugged it was fucking incredible.

Thanks a lot.

It's a bit of a struggle but I hope it will be worth it.

Hey dont worry you havent pissed me off.

I too used to do ridiculously reckless things with regards to my drug use, which tbh, makes what you have written seem very sensible, that's just how extreme I was! (I would literally take doses of different cns depressants that could easily kill many non-tolerant people) I was an accidental drug overdose waiting to happen.

Try not to worry about living with your parents at 23, I still live at home and I'm quite a bit older than you. As for not going anywhere in life.... I dont want to come across as patronising, but, your 23, you have plenty of time to find your direction in life. Taking lots of drugs will only hinder this IME/IMO.

Again I hope this does not come across as a lecture, I just hope you can take something positive out of what I'm saying. ;)

<3 thank you. im gonna try to dose a little less reckless for now on. i admit, it probaly was a little over the top how much i took but i was having anxiety and was overall just feeling shitty about myself.

Perhaps the better option for a place to start posting would be The Dark Side. Honestly, none of us want to see anyone go down the road you seem adamant on traveling.

Stay safe, and start giving a fuck. <3

i know. i just dont post in the darkside because i feel like everyone is just gonna say "it will be ok, ive been there" and just the same ol shit i would expect and i just figure i would feel no different so why waste the time.

!%#$@! argh it keeps deleting what I try to post! Smokemctoke420 don't give up on life, this too shall pass. And don't feel unwelcome here. Will try re-writing my epic excellent post I was trying to make again tomorrow.

How is everyone?

<3 thank you. that makes me feel a little better now. i just didnt feel welcomed cuz it sounded like everyone was being a little harsh but i know its for my own good now. i also just felt like i was singled out becaus eim pretty sure ive seen "glorifying" getting high before. i aint mad tho, alls good.

Smokemctoke my harsh approach was coming from love. I have seen too many people gone down the same path as you and never come back. I like you, you are cool, it isn't cool to get everyone worried that you are going to die. One more angry mother finding her dead son on bluelight...

Idk man, I wish you the very best, and I don't mean to be a Nazi ruler lol, I just don't want to see you ruin your life like many of us bluelighters have done.

i know buddy <3 i apreciate your concern.

it would be horrible for my mom to find me and she would see my posts, especially since i always stay logged in on both of my phone and on the family computer but no one will come on here even tho they know i post.

Your life has barely even begun man. You're still really young. The future holds a lot in store for you, but only if you really want it and work for it every day.

I used to think I wouldn't make it this far, but I have, and I never get suicidal anymore after my IV DMT experience. I felt that my entire life was leading up to the point where I got to try IV DMT; everything I have gone through was worth it just to get to this point, and I'm forever humbled by this experience because I know the rest of my life is only going to get better.

I'm sure you haven't gotten to such a point in your life yet; you have to keep moving forward every day, and when you get to this point in your life, you'll be extremely thankful that you made it there.

im not exactly suicidal, i wouldnt do it because i couldnt do that to my family but at certain times if i was to accidentally die whether it was od or a car accident, whatever, i i wouldnnt really care. its not always like that but sometimes.

i havent gotten to the point of wanting to try dmt, anything more then shrooms sorta scares me. haha

thanks for your concern captain <3

im gonna try not to do that shit as much. if i combine them, ill use 1mg and thats it, i wont throw in the gabapentin and ill try not to drink. i ended up taking that 1 mg of xanax yesterday by itsself instead of taking it today with oxy. i do have .25 im about to take even tho i just dosed 20 mgs of oxy. its not that bad since its an extremly low dose.

i woke up to a text that said " you dont have to have your liscense to work at the golf course anymore". apparently my boss misunderstood when my other boss said you had to have your liscense to drive the dump truck and the pick up and he thought he meant for the whole course. so i dont have to worry about not having a job now.

i picked up a sack of some reggie and 240 mgs of oxy a little while ago. before i did that i woke up and went with my sister to the library. it was nice to go out and get some fresh air, especially since its 60 degrees today. i also got paid today from unemployment which was nice.

on HR topic: i found a app my iphone (its for other phones to). its called ITriage, its got symptoms checker, doctors, facilities (clinics, pharmacies, hospitals etc.), conditions, (has everything from cuts, to OD, to achillies tendon tears, to acne, i mean everything),medications (has tons of em), procedures, hotlines, and news.

i havent checked it out all the way but its got everything you need to know. it looks to be like an extremly helpful HR app. plus, for the symptoms checker its got a human buddy that you can rotate and point wherever the problem is and it will come up with a list of problems that could be there and you can even pick the gender and zoom in and all that.

ate 20 mgs of oxy earlier, im gonna add just .25 mgs of xanax, and some weed. gonna be having some dinner here soon also

hey all you fuckers i missed like cray-z <3

been away for around a week getting some r&r and bumming round home since.

whatchya all been up to? i don't have too much time as i'm at the library with my net down at the moment so don't have time to read the thread front to back but will when i definitely get the chance.

so for now we're turning to attention to me and my needs.

i need more sharps. i just used my last one up this morning after heading into the doctors to get refills. i actually botted 100mg morphine and decided to plug the second 100mg. feeling pretty good with some valium coursing through my blood along with much needed coffee after a terrible nights sleep.

anything new on the block?

lazystar, you around home boi?

capt h said:
I also have 1mg of alprazolam I'm considering taking but I might save it for later.

whoa whoa whoa! isn't that like 20 times what you'd usually dose?

I'm not really sure why I didn't get any effects from plugging the heroin. It was weird.

I always plug my stims now. Best way to take them, especially with adderall.

iv doesn't scare you but plugging does pagey?! baffles me.

plugging is the best way to go if your bowels are clear and you've made the solution properly. i know tha twhen i plugged my DHC i had a fucking intense rush and was one of the best opiate hits i've had (maybe 2nd/3rd after diconal), and when i gave myself some dex to get my system sped up plugged it was fucking incredible.

Having something inserted in my ass scares me, like the feeling doesnt jive with me..........everyone that plugs says its the way to go but I dont know if me emotional well being could handle it, although I could ask my gf to do it & im sure she would enjoy inserting it, I will never do it!

Sup BDD socialites.

Missed your faces <3 (also, don't know quite a few of them.. now I feel oldskool :()

Wow blast from the past, cuntram, effie, the lost boys wat's up guys.@effie you havebt come to bdd in so long! So good to see you! How have you been ? Post in bdd social maor often lolol ;)

I feel fucking awesome. I love low doses if dxm with bupre (120-150mg)

Note . Cuntram get on aim now. You are fucking make me laugh

Last edited:
vanilla pudding mixed with whipped cream is so fucking good while on oxy and weed, or really anytime for that matter but its extra delicious right now for some reason.

THATSOUNDS FUCKING DELICIOUS
Lol smokemctoke, smoking on some good weed?

Status
Not open for further replies.