• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info Booth Vs 29 -Yeah! SCIENCE, BITCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems nice, too bad it had the same price as flunitrazepam though for me >_<

In pain and want to take opiates, stupid 3 day tramadol use sent me into 2+weeks of withdrawal, now waited 3 weeks and feel a bit lethargic/sweaty. Could I have some just this day without fucking it all up? Just want to take my prescribed dose for pain >_<
Terrible afraid of these stupid withdrawals again. Terrible being in pain also. :/

That's a tough one, once you've been physically dependent it is so easy to get withdrawals again after even a short time of use. How long did you go without it last time before the 3 days of use that sent you into withdrawals? If it were me I'd just avoid it and use non-opioid drugs and non-drug treatments for pain.

That's a tough one, once you've been physically dependent it is so easy to get withdrawals again after even a short time of use. How long did you go without it last time before the 3 days of use that sent you into withdrawals? If it were me I'd just avoid it and use non-opioid drugs and non-drug treatments for pain.

Got tired of it all, put 1/2 of a fentanyl 100mcg/h patch in my mouth (used it before a bit), took 1000mg propoxyphene and 120mg codeine and went to bed. Now I've been nodding out for the first time in a looooong time. Damn I feel sick everything is spinning I have to go back to bed. Let's hope there isn't more than a hangover tomorrow...

At least this completely got rid of all pain. Emotionally as well.
(actually got rid of everything since I just passed out these last 5 hours or something) damn benzos, I want to be able to stay awake and enjoy my opiate nods! shouldn't have had so much

Avoiding it would have been best yes, just tired, so tired...

god I will regret this tomorrow probably

that escalated quickly from going to have just one pill

edit: Lol fentanyl in a nutshell, feel it coming on, lights out -> that was a waste, it even knocked me out on my last speed i had done earlier

Last edited:
^Be very careful if you're doing strong opioids AND benzos! And don't do a repeat of this again tomorrow. You don't want withdrawals. I guess you're not having the effects of the speed anymore since I noticed your posts got a lot shorter recently, lol ;)

^Be very careful if you're doing strong opioids AND benzos! And don't do a repeat of this again tomorrow. You don't want withdrawals. I guess you're not having the effects of the speed anymore since I noticed your posts got a lot shorter recently, lol ;)

Lol yes, the speed has worn off and it'll probably be quite some time before I get more. Gonna go back to my usual weed smoking lazy ass ;) Yea I know I'd like to repeat it tomorrow but I also know it would fail. There is no use in lying to myself that more than once a week will ever work again. Oh well, at least I got the opiate nod, that hasn't happened since god knows when. Also still feel sick, probably the unneccessary amount of propoxyphene >_<

Cool to see that tolerance had gone down somewhat though, thought it never would.

i woke up this morning hungover as fuck and then i threw up. i was hungover till like 4. couldnt eat till dinner time or smoke a bowl. apparently i had 4 twisted teas and a pint of crown. i was obliterated and dont remember fuck. apparently i told this girl we would smoke a bowl and it was packed and when i was blacked out she asked if i wanted to smoke with her and i said no. i never deny a bowl.

and when i passed out she superman jumped on me and i didnt even budge and this bitch is 2X my size. im gonna chill on how much drink i consume when i do drink. after the first twisted tea, which i used to chase my crown and apparently after that it was so good i did it the rest of the night, i only remeber having 1 lol. whatever the best nights are the one you cant remember
i was uspposed to get 5 dilaudid but i ckept 1 and gave him the other 4 to to buy since hes got chronic back pain ( broken back, fucked up discs) and im getting oxy on tuesday plus the 4 mgs of xanx he gave me just for doing that sicne he has to split them with his wife

im fucking high as a kite. i plugged 4 mgs of dilaudid and ate 2 mgs of xanax which has me fucked cuz i never eat xanax but iate 4 mgs of d the other day and sniffed 4 and it was a bit to much, i woke up with drool on my shirt twice. i qould have plugged but didnt have my plugger with me so i had to eat em. the last time i had dilaudid was 2 years ago and i only had it twice. im fucking gone, bout to throw in like 2 or 3 shots of crown and some more weed. mmmm

Edit: this shots got me super fucked now. holy shit.
I forgot I added 900 mgs if gabapentin to. Nodding my ass off

Last edited:
I thought my weed dealer was gonna be pissed because I left him waiting in the snow while I was tweaking, so I phoned him today like "sorry that I didn't show up dude, you know how it is when I'm doing speed" and he was like "duuude, we were supposed to meet, when was this?" made me lol

i woke up this morning hungover as fuck and then i threw up. i was hungover till like 4. couldnt eat till dinner time or smoke a bowl. apparently i had 4 twisted teas and a pint of crown. i was obliterated and dont remember fuck. apparently i told this girl we would smoke a bowl and it was packed and when i was blacked out she asked if i wanted to smoke with her and i said no. i never deny a bowl.

and when i passed out she superman jumped on me and i didnt even budge and this bitch is 2X my size. im gonna chill on how much drink i consume when i do drink. after the first twisted tea, which i used to chase my crown and apparently after that it was so good i did it the rest of the night, i only remeber having 1 lol. whatever the best nights are the one you cant remember
i was uspposed to get 5 dilaudid but i ckept 1 and gave him the other 4 to to buy since hes got chronic back pain ( broken back, fucked up discs) and im getting oxy on tuesday plus the 4 mgs of xanx he gave me just for doing that sicne he has to split them with his wife

im fucking high as a kite. i plugged 4 mgs of dilaudid and ate 2 mgs of xanax which has me fucked cuz i never eat xanax but iate 4 mgs of d the other day and sniffed 4 and it was a bit to much, i woke up with drool on my shirt twice. i qould have plugged but didnt have my plugger with me so i had to eat em. the last time i had dilaudid was 2 years ago and i only had it twice. im fucking gone, bout to throw in like 2 or 3 shots of crown and some more weed. mmmm

Edit: this shots got me super fucked now. holy shit.
I forgot I added 900 mgs if gabapentin to. Nodding my ass off

Good god, everything you've posted here is so dangerous on so many levels. I'd get someone to take you to the ER if you can, as I think you're honestly going to need it. I hope things turn out okay for you, and try to take it a little easier in the future. <3 :(

Skip the booze and it isn't dangerous if you know what you are doing. With booze you never really know though, especially not mixed with benzos and then opiates.

Thought I would have the opiate hangover from hell today after doing fentanyl, propoxyphene and codeine. Thankfully, the pain dissappeared and did not return full force again after that, so today I feel great :D

Good god, everything you've posted here is so dangerous on so many levels. I'd get someone to take you to the ER if you can, as I think you're honestly going to need it. I hope things turn out okay for you, and try to take it a little easier in the future. <3 :(
This is exactly what I was going to say. Please let us kniw if you're ok <3

I also want to remind everyone that just because this is the social thread and we're less strict in here doesn't mean we condone dangerous drug use or glorification of drug use. It's still BDD which is first and foremost a harm reduction forum. I don't want others to read some of the posts in this thread and assume the doses and drug combinations some people are using are safe or a good idea. Even if things work out ok - this time - for a specific person (maybe they have a really high tolerance for example) does not mean anyone would be ok.

Skip the booze and it isn't dangerous if you know what you are doing. With booze you never really know though, especially not mixed with benzos and then opiates.
How can someone under the influence of strong drugs be sure they "know what they're doing" though? Even I've seriously fucked up before and was lucky I had someone with me or I probably wouldn't be here today. There is such a fine line between high and dead with opiates or mixing CNS depressants and the slightest variable like where you are, what you ate, etc can make a difference.

Last edited:
This is exactly what I was going to say. Please let us kniw if you're ok <3

I also want to remind everyone that just because this is the social thread and we're less strict in here doesn't mean we condone dangerous drug use or glorification of drug use. It's still BDD which is first and foremost a harm reduction forum. I don't want others to read some of the posts in this thread and assume the doses and drug combinations some people are using are safe or a good idea. Even if things work out ok - this time - for a specific person (maybe they have a really high tolerance for example) does not mean anyone would be ok.

How can someone under the influence of strong drugs be sure they "know what they're doing" though? Even I've seriously fucked up before and was lucky I had someone with me or I probably wouldn't be here today. There is such a fine line between high and dead with opiates or mixing CNS depressants and the slightest variable like where you are, what you ate, etc can make a difference.

Ok I get your point, it has happened to me too. You can never be too careful.

I just met my new weed dealer (while other one grows up their next batch). Gonna smoke a joint now :)

What up everyone. Had a nutritional breakfast of tagamet, bupre, vyvanse, valium, weed, and ciggs !:) I'm feeling quite good

Smokemcktoke if you are going to act to irresponsible, don't fucking post about your stupid actions in the social. Glamorizing absurb drug use is NOT what bluelight is about. Posting shit like that is what helped closed OD social, so it annoys me any everyone else that you jeopardize the bdd social with your insanity and irresponsibility. And gets everyone worried.

Next time if what you are going to post is not bluelight acceptable. Don't post at all. Your post portrays the image that bluelight is about abusing drugs and that overdosing is acceptable, which is the exact opposite of HR promotion

That being said , I hope you went to the hospital and survived. Stop playing games with your life man...

What up everyone. Had a nutritional breakfast of tagamet, bupre, vyvanse, valium, weed, and ciggs !:) I'm feeling quite good

Smokemcktoke if you are going to act to irresponsible, don't fucking post about your stupid actions in the social. Glamorizing absurb drug use is NOT what bluelight is about. Posting shit like that is what helped closed OD social, so it annoys me any everyone else that you jeopardize the bdd social with your insanity and irresponsibility. And gets everyone worried.

Next time if what you are going to post is not bluelight acceptable. Don't post at all. Your post portrays the image that bluelight is about abusing drugs and that overdosing is acceptable, which is the exact opposite of HR promotion

That being said , I hope you went to the hospital and survived. Stop playing games with your life man...
I'm sure you have the same breakfast everyday =D

Anyway at the opposite end of the scale to 'Smokemcktoke' I have not touched any drugs in 37 days. (37 days no Opiates/46 days no Benzos) Woop woop!

Wowow pally pette! That's fucking.awesome! Dude be proud of yourself. Do a celebrate with an hour long masturbation session FTW

Shows you have character and I respect and look up to that pally! One day I hope that I wake up and want full sobriety, for.now I stay away from shit that masks me go into super addict mode and lose my house and friends like last time with IV heroin, oxy, full agonist opiates and crack. As long as I stay clear of those, I am a quite functional addict and have sober days without anything

sorry to piss anyone off. my bad

of course im fine. ive done way worst then that and to be honest imma probaly do it again tommorrow when i get my oxy but i only have 1 mg of xanax this time. so yeah, when i get all fucked up i wont postr about it like that even tho many others post about how good there feeling.

and with the hospital thing, i would sit here and let myself die of an OD before i go to the hospital just like i did in 2009 when i took a fuck ton of benzos and 120 mgs of oxy with 0 tolerance cuz my mom caught me so i ate everything in my pockets before she searched me and my breathing was shallow but i told her not to take me to the er. im not getting blacklisted and in trouble. fuck that. even if i wanted to go to the hospital i have no insurance so i just wouldnt go.

also to be honest with you guys, my anxiety has been horrible lately cuz im 23 and still live with my parents, im going no where in life, and i have to get my liscense now to work at the golf course in march and im not a good driver nor do i have a car to use right now. at this point i dont care if i live to see 25. i hate my life and an OD leading to death would be quite nice right now.

thanks for your concerns swimming and bronson, i appreciate it. i wont post my "glorifying" in here anymore. idk maybe ill just start posting in DC, they seem to glorify all over the place.

i dont know how it was that bad of a combo but whatever, you guys win.

Last edited:
Wowow pally pette! That's fucking.awesome! Dude be proud of yourself. Do a celebrate with an hour long masturbation session FTW

Shows you have character and I respect and look up to that pally! One day I hope that I wake up and want full sobriety, for.now I stay away from shit that masks me go into super addict mode and lose my house and friends like last time with IV heroin, oxy, full agonist opiates and crack. As long as I stay clear of those, I am a quite functional addict and have sober days without anything
Thanks a lot.

It's a bit of a struggle but I hope it will be worth it.

of course im fine. ive done way worst then that and to be honest imma probaly do it again tommorrow when i get my oxy but i only have 1 mg of xanax this time. so yeah, when i get all fucked up i wont postr about it like that even tho many others post about how good there feeling.

and with the hospital thing, i would sit here and let myself die of an OD before i go to the hospital just like i did in 2009 when i took a fuck ton of benzos and 120 mgs of oxy with 0 tolerance cuz my mom caught me so i ate everything in my pockets before she searched me and my breathing was shallow but i told her not to take me to the er. im not getting blacklisted and in trouble. fuck that. even if i wanted to go to the hospital i have no insurance so i just wouldnt go.

also to be honest with you guys, my anxiety has been horrible lately cuz im 23 and still live with my parents, im going no where in life, and i have to get my liscense now to work at the golf course in march and im not a good driver nor do i have a car to use right now. at this point i dont care if i live to see 25. i hate my life and an OD leading to death would be quite nice right now.

thanks for your concerns swimming and bronson, i appreciate it. i wont post my "glorifying" in here anymore. idk maybe ill just start posting in DC, they seem to glorify all over the place.

Hey dont worry you havent pissed me off.

I too used to do ridiculously reckless things with regards to my drug use, which tbh, makes what you have written seem very sensible, that's just how extreme I was! (I would literally take doses of different cns depressants that could easily kill many non-tolerant people) I was an accidental drug overdose waiting to happen.

Try not to worry about living with your parents at 23, I still live at home and I'm quite a bit older than you. As for not going anywhere in life.... I dont want to come across as patronising, but, your 23, you have plenty of time to find your direction in life. Taking lots of drugs will only hinder this IME/IMO.

Again I hope this does not come across as a lecture, I just hope you can take something positive out of what I'm saying. ;)

Perhaps the better option for a place to start posting would be The Dark Side. Honestly, none of us want to see anyone go down the road you seem adamant on traveling.

Stay safe, and start giving a fuck. <3

!%#$@! argh it keeps deleting what I try to post! Smokemctoke420 don't give up on life, this too shall pass. And don't feel unwelcome here. Will try re-writing my epic excellent post I was trying to make again tomorrow.

How is everyone?

Smokemctoke my harsh approach was coming from love. I have seen too many people gone down the same path as you and never come back. I like you, you are cool, it isn't cool to get everyone worried that you are going to die. One more angry mother finding her dead son on bluelight...

Idk man, I wish you the very best, and I don't mean to be a Nazi ruler lol, I just don't want to see you ruin your life like many of us bluelighters have done.

Your life has barely even begun man. You're still really young. The future holds a lot in store for you, but only if you really want it and work for it every day.

I used to think I wouldn't make it this far, but I have, and I never get suicidal anymore after my IV DMT experience. I felt that my entire life was leading up to the point where I got to try IV DMT; everything I have gone through was worth it just to get to this point, and I'm forever humbled by this experience because I know the rest of my life is only going to get better.

I'm sure you haven't gotten to such a point in your life yet; you have to keep moving forward every day, and when you get to this point in your life, you'll be extremely thankful that you made it there.

ybCaptn what up man? How yah been? I just woke up from a diazepam nap and smoked a bowl of some high qualityweed, took a super low dose dxm, and around 0.2mg bupre up my nose. Now.I'm smoking my favorite cigs which would be NAS ;)

What are you up to this week, anything exciting?

What's up cane, swimming, Bronson, Tentram, NT, Toz, and everyone else? What you guys got going today? Plans are to smoke weed and sleep hahaha. Who else will be smiling mad weeds with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.