• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info Booth Vs 29 -Yeah! SCIENCE, BITCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain your back!

I'm going to add you sicness. Swimming, come anyways, give me your aim its me, Bronson. nd six.ess. now :)

Scag bro get on AIM

I'm feeling mighty nice on bupre, vyvanse, valium, hydroxyzine, marijuana, ciggs, and some tagamet to potentiate

Message me on AIM

but I feel they were trick questions. I'd explain more but don't want to give away the answers for anyone taking the test.

I agree, and I will admit that I only got 8 out of 15.
I get some really interesting emails from WebMD and this one had another link that I wanted to check out. I'll be back in a bit with the link.

Holy fuck this dilaudid really kicked my ass. I've woken up 3X with drool on my shirt. I can barely keep my eyes open and everything blurs if I try to focus. Shits intense

That reminds me of the first time I did Hydromorphone^^ one of the most euphoric highs I've EVER had

Swimming, come anyways, give me your aim its me, Bronson. nd six.ess. now :)

I went out for dinner. But anyone who wants my AIM username can PM me for it. (I am paranoid about posting it on the open board lol :sus:)

Mr.Scagnattie - Sorry about the blizzard, that sucks :(

I think triazolam is by far the 2nd most euphoric benzo I've ever taken. I mean fuck me. I ended up popping 3 of them over the night because they wore off super duper fast. Like 2-3 hours. When I took the first one I was a little underwhelmed, then it came on and I was like aaahbbhhhhh and started wriggling everywhere and had this horrible desire and craving to eat a load more. I contained myself until 2 hours later when I just ate two more. I was actually euphoric again from benzos for the first time since flunitrazepam. But the high is oh so short. That's why it's 2nd. I need to get more. ASAP.

It's definitely the most ridiculous benzo in terms of redosing. I've never experienced such a strong desire to redose on benzos other than triazolam before. It's like the crack/cocaine of benzos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it sedating? I could use something with a shorter half life than these clonazepam pills as they are really not suited as sleeping aid. Especially not if you've already been addicted. Thinking of getting xanax instead, flunitrazepam would be better but it's usually like 2-3x the price which I don't deem it worthy of.

Hey BDD social how are y'all tonight?

I am about to settle in and have some fun; 1mg of xanax, 400mg of gabapentin, a shot or two of moonshine, a beer or two, and 15mg of oxycodone a long with a little reggie weed (like one bowl :().

Already took the xanax and the gabapentin, bout to get started on the rest. Also HR note: I know my tolerance well to all this stuff and mixing CNS depressants is always a bad idea. Stay safe out there guys. :)

Hey BDD social how are y'all tonight?

I am about to settle in and have some fun; 1mg of xanax, 400mg of gabapentin, a shot or two of moonshine, a beer or two, and 15mg of oxycodone a long with a little reggie weed (like one bowl :().

Already took the xanax and the gabapentin, bout to get started on the rest. Also HR note: I know my tolerance well to all this stuff and mixing CNS depressants is always a bad idea. Stay safe out there guys. :)

Just one bowl? Sorry to hear that.

I got an arsenal of cannabinoids; 2 grams of wax, and at least 5 grams of top shelf weed. :D

The wax is 4 different strains (AK-47, Blue Dream, Venus OG, Sky Walker OG) and the weed is 3 different strains (Lamb's Bread, Girl Scout Cookie, and Blue Dream).

And I got a shot of bupe in my system already. %)

I also have 1mg of alprazolam I'm considering taking but I might save it for later.

Well funny story about that bowl. Turns out the roach I found in my room was full of rolling tobacco, so I ended up going to a friends and he turned me on. Shared my shine, I ain't a mooch ;).

Feeling pretty damn good too....tolerance is way down! :) Going to keep it that way too, no more binging for me. :)

I envy your stash captain, I will be holding some of that good stuff soon I hope. Moving out west for sure, I need to get away from my home town and settle in some where else for awhile. Looking forward to the weather for sure. :)

Ly Captain I hope everything is okay, I know you will get through :)

What up guys?

Sup LSDheadpgone

It's sunday and it's been a week since last time so I can allow myself some benzos again, took 4mg clonazepam some minutes ago. Found 0,25g amphetmine sulphate from last week that I thought was gone, it's definitely enough for another shot to last me this day forward. Damn cravings, I want it but at the same time do not.

It's also 3 weeks since I last took opiates, so I could also allow myself some of those really... or so I keep telling myself ;)

I'm so conflicted lol

starting to feel those benzos now, will be nice to not worry about anything today :)

Hahaha nice Toz, you deserve it. I thought you used speed everyday the past 7 days or so?

Yea had some trouble and haven't been home for like over 48 hours but just got back (at around 1 AM....).

Heroin should be in my possession monday hopefully, we will see how that plays over. Powder instead of some BTH, #4.

I'm sure it'll blow the methadone I tried away.

Bout to eat and go to bed.

Sup LSDheadpgone

Nothing much man, played some call of duty with my friend on xbox. Home now, got kinda drunk and regret it becaise it clouded my first oxy buzz in ages. It's all good though still feeling good and ain't taking nothing else tonight :).

Just ate/made some deep fried corndogs and chips. Washing it down with a tall glass of RC cola. Life is good :)

Be safe, and be good all! I will be lurking, on the phone and hate typing replies even though it has a full qwerty slide out keyboard xD.

BTW I have been on aim since the mid 90s, see y'all mentioning it all of the time. If you'd like PM me and I will send you my s/n :). Would like to get in on these chats.

Hahaha nice Toz, you deserve it. I thought you used speed everyday the past 7 days or so?

Ya I did, haven't you noticed how much slower this threads pace is now? It has moved forward 2 pages after I stopped tweaking. I think the old social thread and this one moved forward like 1 page everytime I wrote something earlier lol. It's like when we had essays in college and I used to tweak sometime, "oh you wrote the paper but lack those extra 200 words? No problem let me drag this out for ya". Actually that was a good ability, lol. I hated it when I wrote something that had quality and had to fill it up with some randomness just to match the page/words limit. Though sometimes it could get the other way around lol.

To whoever asked is triazolam sedating... Yessir! I have a horrible tolerance to benzos but 0.5 puts me on my ASS. So hard I can't fight the urge to sleep. It also made me have such Fucking nice dreams too, I've found the wonder drug. I remember having the nicest dreams of my life last night, apparently I was giggling and saying words out loud like hey stop it in a playful tone. Wtf do they out in this shit? I want to live in that dream land forever.

Seems nice, too bad it had the same price as flunitrazepam though for me >_<

In pain and want to take opiates, stupid 3 day tramadol use sent me into 2+weeks of withdrawal, now waited 3 weeks and feel a bit lethargic/sweaty. Could I have some just this day without fucking it all up? Just want to take my prescribed dose for pain >_<
Terrible afraid of these stupid withdrawals again. Terrible being in pain also. :/

Is this where the OD social crew is floating to after the BS shutting down of the OD social?

Status
Not open for further replies.