• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ayahuasca Ceremony without a Shaman

That's not what you said tho - you said native americans who are north american indians.

Incidentally are you now saying you were aware that peyote has only been widely used for 100 years?

And it wasn't even that much used by the mesoamericans - I think there's only two small tribes in mexico with any history of use. It would be more of a point to ask why so few people used it.

Yes, I was aware that a small tribe originating in mexico were the first to use it and then the use later through north america.

So why did you says native americans have used it for thousands of years? There's no need to lie man, lots of people think native americans used peyote for thousands of years, it would come as a surprise to many to find out it's only 100 years old. Have a bit of humility and just admit you didn't know.

Yes, I was aware that a small tribe

No not "a small tribe". Do you want me to tell you how many tribes have a history of using peyote in mexico? Or would you claim you already knew it after I told you?

My personal experience:

I did my first two ayahuasca trips alone at home and those were the worst bad trips I have had in my life. So I decided not taking this substance never again, but a couple years later I had the opportunity of engaging in an ayahuasca ceremony with a proper shaman. That was a wonderful experience and I become a big ayahauasca fan since then, doing many life changing ceremonies. Later I dared to do it alone again and it was always a very positive experience, no more bad trips (and I have done like 20+ sessions alone since).
So my personal advise is: do it with a good shaman the first times an then, if you really need it and feel confident, try by yourself, but take it seriously and with deep respect.