AWARENESS-Sat. Aug.11th NH

VG- The thing is we already have crews,but if you go to qmusik.com and sign on the list you can drop ideas by our team-They are in the office way more than myself
smile.gif

J

Anyone interested in an afterhours that night? Wanna dance till 6am? Check out my party...... Old School Saturday Matinee.... in Nashua NH
Brought to you by pogo Productions....
Capital One (C1 ent)
Lasher (Dark Star)
Dan Gilbert (Banged Up)
Mas (Pogo Prod)
Crazee C (final vinyl/C1 ent/Cloud 9)
James Matheson (Banged up)
Anubis (independant)
SIX (muck crew)
Gerry Skilz (independant)
This is going to be 2 rooms with 10 dj's...
Hard house, tech house, jungle, booty house, trance, and much more!!
Where you ask.... I'll tell you....
The THREE AMIGOS (THE WOK)
Canal st in Nashua NH
How much? Only $10
What time? 10pm-6am (Bar open till 1)
ages...18+
Need directions...........
Take Rt. 3 N to Exit 5E towards Rt.111 E Nashua. Then take Kinsley St. Rt.111 E till you reach main St and then take a left. Follow Main st. for about .75 miles and when you reach the end of downtown there will be a Dunkin' Donuts ont he corner of Canal St. Turn right onto Canal St. and the Three Amigos (the Wok) will be on your right.
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!
One S Ica
POGO PROD.
[email protected]

Less than 2 weeks!!!! Listen to WFNX on Sat night from 10pm-1am for ticket giveaways!!!! Remember-the first 200 people in will get a free item from UFO clothing!!!
J

PLEASE be sure to check the flyer for set times.The big names will be spread out all day and night-so don't miss anyone by accident!!
J

the production to this event was amazing....where was everyone??? everyone would of had a great time no matter what even if you went there with a bad attitude or where sad that day b/c once you entered the door to the beautiful venu, i was greated with a daisy....ohhhh :p put a smile right on my face..the decoration the way the crew set everthing up was wicked tight!!!!!! medicine drum put on an amazing performance....breath taking for real, i just wished that i had got there earilier..oh and wait a sec, the second room was nuts.....kama sutra...i learned many new things....it was just a beautiful night, everything went sooo smooth, i loved how poe(teletubbie) was break dancing.sooooo cute hetetehehehehe...i hope they through many more events...thats what our sence needs, people who actully care, they made sure everyone had a good time, if you were there you would know what i mean....heheh
gotta go
mwuahahahah
x-x-x-xx0x0x0x0x0
carebear

Thank you CarEbear!!! I think New England sucks right now!!!! I actually debated on throwing any more events like this one.I (we) put so much into this one..its just crazy.EVERYTHING was great until the narcotics task force showed up and wanted to arrest people..but couldn't..so they started going through cars in the parking lot-which is illegal searching,and arrested 7 people.This killed the great vibe and caused many to leave or call their friends and told them not to show up.Besides killing the best party in NE,we ended up losing $$ because of this BS.We did suceed in throwing a GREAT production..and thats what counts.thanks again for supporting us!!!!
J

J: it would have been better to have an attorney there in case there was shit happening.
I thought that NH would have been so much easier to do things.
One thing is that I had to work all day, all weekend painting and getting our apartment ready for the wedding. I really wanted to go... i did expect more out of the event l that you did to try to give to the scene.

J, I agree with carmine, it would probably be a very good idea to have a lawyer present at large events like that for just that reason. You may even be able to get a lawyer to do it pro bono (ACLU, etc).
Carmine, I wouldn't expect NH to be any better than Mass. NH tends to be ultraconservative and not very lenient in these areas. In terms of nazi-like states I would put NH at the top for New Enlgand followed by Mass or CT. Vermont and Maine are more laid back and less likely to attract military style police forces.

Nothing is as bad as CT. Trust me...the clubs here killed whatever scene that used to be here. At Aww Yeah they were basically doin cavity searches..(not really)..but the guy that searched me felt my balls which i though was kinda weird. Shoes came off after like 500 kids got in, mad heads gettin arrested, even there were girl security guards feelin around the lining of bras and stuff, DEA out in all the parkin lots...there was like 0 drugs in the whole entire place. People were leaving cause security just sucked. And all major parties in CT will be treated like this. In other states things might be gettin bad...but trust me dont let em get worse otherwise you will have to put up with the bullshit we do. This is why CT never has parties anymore.
[This message has been edited by Icey (edited 14 August 2001).]

i forget the name of the accociation that you can actully call and they will come to the event just to protect the rights of everyone there......im blanking out....but i know for a fact that when we throw a massive, we are gonna call them and they will set up a booth and stufff (the police force cant mess when them i guess b/c they infore HUMAN RIGHTS)....hummm...oh yah....to bad i am drawing a blank........hummm....ok ill just have to post it when it comes to me :p or maybe someone knows already ????*?*?*?
x0x0x
carebear

That's cool the production went well, but that's bull shit that the cops started searching cars.
For one, searching a car without the owner present is illegal. There is no reason for them to invade the privacy of ones car, especially with them not being present.
Without probable cause, anything that was found in the cars will be thrown out. The cops know this... they just do it to be DICK HEADS.
man that just pisses me off that they would search random cars for drugs...

I'm just curious...how were they getting into the cars? were they only search cars with unlocked doors or open windows? or were they forcibly unlocking cars?
J, probably not worth the time or effort, but you could always throw a lawsuit at the police dept. for lost sales due to their actions. At least running the idea by a lawyer can't hurt.

If anyone knows any of those people arrested,please let me know.My lawyer would SMOKE these cops in court!! There was no cause for ANY of the searches.He would make these cops look like fools in court
J

I don't know anybody that was arrested, but when I got there it was still light out. And there were a bunch of cops standing on the top of the stairway entrance looking out over the parking lot. They had a pretty good view. I was careful not to be too obvious about taking care of business in my vehicle before I headed in. But I could see them all eyeballing me as I walked across the lot and up the stairs. I got the usual pat-down (from a girl cop so that was ok
smile.gif
) and had to empty my pockets. I had some contact lens drops, and I guess 1 cop thought it was a vial of acid. He questioned whether I was wearing contacts and he got up in my face over it. You could tell they were kinda pissed they didnt find anything on me. They finally just gave up after a while and let me in.
[This message has been edited by AfterGlow (edited 16 August 2001).]

naaah.... don't be sorry. It's not YOUR fault. And plus.... they didnt find the little stash that I DID sneak in!
wink.gif
I burst out laffin as I handed my ticket to the kid at the door and he started laffin too.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by AfterGlow (edited 16 August 2001).]