AWARENESS-Sat. Aug.11th NH

Not to be rude or anything, but I guess you guys don't care much for the dnb heads of new england due to the fact that Aphrodite sucks live. heheh. Static is good though. Dunno about Ben Taylor.

Qmusik.com has finally added the whole update to the show!!! Everything you need is there!!! Listen to WFNX for ticket giveaways
J

Thanks!!! All you kids should pay attention in computer class!!!!
smile.gif

J

I just bought mine! So... I'll be there!
smile.gif
Is there gonna be a BL meetup?!?!
[This message has been edited by AfterGlow (edited 24 July 2001).]

Do you really think we should get our tickets ahead of time? There will be enough at the door, right? I have to go to this one is like 10 mins away from my house......finally!!!!!! NO LONG ASS DRIVE!

If you wait until the day of the party they will be 40.00 instead of 35.00(now)We think the event will reach maximum ,but not in advance.Taylor is very pumped about this party!! He hasen't been to NE for over 2 yrs!!!..and he's headlining...and its a cd release party!!Check the set times!!! Many of the national acts are going on early so don't miss out!!!
Go to qmusik.com to see pix of the decor we will be having at the party
J

There is one point I forgot to make- We are trying to show people that parties are not all about getting as F'd up as possible.We WANT to show that its the music and not how many drugs you do.We will have 8-10 uniformed po-po and I'm sure undercovers-therefore we'll have a STRICT policy.ANYBODY caught selling or holding illegal substances will be OUT-No questions asked,if the cops get involved you will be arrested...please party safe and smart.We have put together one of the SICKEST shows ever to hit the NE area and it might turn into others if all goes well.Lets show people that the electronic music scene is not like its played out in the media.
smile.gif

J

Listen to WFNX on Sat night from 10pm-1am for our give a ways and plugs!!! X-night with DJ Traylor.
I can't believe the buzz....and the production costs
frown.gif
Be prepared to be blown away!!!..and the A/C works
smile.gif

J

what about giving a local boy a chance? Dj anubis has been trying hard to get out there... he's got talent and madd skills....
he can spin his evil trance or his tech-step he's getting into.
check out sammy.djcentral.com so hear his evil trance mix.. leave some feedback too... hes dope.

Hey J:
i like the vibe... love the music, respect the scene not the drugs...
sounds like what i was trying to do
wink.gif

Line-ups look sick...
can't wait

.com[/URL]
[This message has been edited by vinyl groove (edited 14 August 2001).]
[This message has been edited by vinyl groove (edited 14 August 2001).]

I wish you would have gotten to me sooner.We have two film crews coming(one with MTV) ALL to put the scene in a positive light.If you have come to anything else I've done,then you know how nice I am with comps-but the production for this event is top notch and will go around 70,000 to put on,so I can only comp those who are on our team
frown.gif

J

BJ hi**** i just wanted to say whats up? i dont know if i have met you. i am friends with mike and am part of keep on smile-n are you gona come to our event this weekend?
x0x0x
carebear

VGroove- Go to qmusik.com and sign up on our e-mail list and ask about any plans you might have for the show-we are ALWAYS looking for ways to improve our events!!!
J

BigJ, even though I talked a lil shit about the dnb line up (aphrodite), I just wanna congratulate you on the venue and the other acts that you have appearing. Hopefully you guys will be able to keep this venue for future parties. And if you have the money next time for a UK dnb headliner, get Andy C.
smile.gif

and of course a lil plug for Volume, get some volume DJ's out there and no I am not talking about Venom, even though there are plenty of people who still love seeing him. I am talking about the other dj's like Dirty Ol Frank or Dek One. You'd be surprised at how they can rock a crowd.
Just my opinion, but what do I know. lol. Either way, congrats.
------------------
"In this business it's not what you know, it's who you know."
http://www.volumeproductions.com

We just filmed Summer Love, and Tommie G. was totally down with our production so if you have to, talk to him about it how our stuff went that night if your worried about your production getting a little folded over from "unexperienced videographers" which I am NOT
smile.gif