AWARENESS-Sat. Aug.11th NH

What about Andy C
smile.gif

------------------
"In this business it's not what you know, it's who you know."
www.volumeproductions.com

Josh Wink is all over New England this summer.We REALLY want artists that are bangin' but not overdone
smile.gif

J

dillinja?
dek one?
dirty ol frank?
neil baxter?
sorry had to get in some Volume DJs
smile.gif

------------------
"In this business it's not what you know, it's who you know."
http://www.volumeproductions.com

Hey if you could let me know where Josh Wink is spinning this summer i would really appreciate it. [email protected] If you can let me know cause I haven't seen his name anywhere except for Aww Yeah in New Haven Ct.

SoulSlinger did not sign but we signed the UK's Aphrodite!!! This is for all the NE jungleheads!!!
I'll post the lineup on Tues.-this party will be like NO other we have seen in NE!!!
J
RJ Productions Inc.

Check the flyers at thefirmgraphics.com,click on client proofs #1!!! Tell me what you think!!
smile.gif

J

Sounds like an excellent party...maybe my comeback???(been on tha out for a lonnnng time
frown.gif
) But I just moved up to NH......so I hafta meetup with some of tha NewH Kru.....
smile.gif

~ReD

Thanks Freaknick!!!I'm SSSSOOOO bad with computers
smile.gif
What do you guys think of the line-up??? We might have a special guest whose band is playing that night in Mansfield.....not confirmed but the lead vocalist may drop by!!!!
J

DJ CRAZE! Thats my vote for ya. I'd like to see some gabber djs going on but I doubt that will happen oh well. Get Craze if you can.

Tix go on sale in 2 weeks with Ticketmaster and local shops in Boston!!!
J

BigJ...
I'm tellin ya man... get some UK trance in that shit..
DJ Tiesto
Seb Fontaine
Oakenfold (yeah right...)
Carl Cox
Spacegirl
if I could see one of those dj's I and many of my people would be very endulged... come on yo, make it happen!

Click on the link that is up a few posts-and check out the lineup!! Some more locals will be added and maybe a special set from a vocalist(rock band) who now DJs too!!!
J

Here it is!!!!!!
Medicine Drum(UK)
Taylor(L.A)
Joey Beltram(NYC)
DJ Vermyn of Eat Static(UK)
John Kelley(L.A) with drummer Alex Sperkel of Electric Skychurch
Paul Johnson(Chicago)
Steve Porter(MA)
Taylor Cook(NY)
Dujo vs DJ Melt
APHRODITE(UK) ..yes we got him!!!
Static(MA)
Ben Taylor(MA)
Mike Traylor(MA,WFNX)
Hush& Bons(MA)
Tommie Gunn(NH)
Mike Kiraly(CT)
MacGuyver(MA)
Weez(MA)
Danny Laurel vs Heuge(NY)
More TBA...Check the flyer for set times..we mixed it up so don't get there too late..ie Aphodite is on at 3-4:30pm
J

Sorry but that link that Freaknick put up is the wrong one!!!! If I was good with computers....I haven't cut and paste since 2nd grade!!!! Go to Qmusik.com for updates!!!!
Sorry
J

i just wanted to say that this line-up is one of the nastiest ever scene :p
ill be there
miss carebear *keep on smile-n*