• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Cannabis Autoflowers are fuckin awesome!

Some of my (not weed) plants growing in my back yard have been trashed in a very similar way to that.

However, as I don't have any (spiteful) Mrs, I have come to the conclusion that it was the damn pesky neighborhood cats scaling up and down my walls, and using plant pots as spring boards, and wrecking my plants in the process.

Since I figured out ways of preventing their access this hasn't happened since.

Apparently house cats are meant to have a "Right To Roam. " They can fuck right off if they think they have a right to roam in my yard and wreck my plants.
They really can require firm monitoring protection in cases. Watching always, risky endeavours from others is the worst though, sucks and affects enough people.

One point my mate FUBES wasn't really right on though, it's actually 3.5 to 4 weeks Autoflowers automatically commence pre-flowering, weeks 3-5 then 8 weeks flowering give or take in our experience but we always propagate start or mid May under T5 indoor for rapid headstart max early fast foliage root spread and compact node development because time aside, it is as soon as they have 6 nodes they flower.

Which ours have after 3 weeks and a bit.

12-13 weeks for non high Sativa Autos outdoors.

Inside can be full ripe 65 days, or 70-80, some over 100. Way mote rapid though.