• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Cannabis Autoflowers are fuckin awesome!

F.U.B.A.R.

Bluelight Crew
Ever since I got busted for cultivation of three poxy autoflowers about seven years ago due to cunty neighbours, I've been gagging to get back into the saddle.

Fast forward to new house, new neighbourhood, and new neighbours that all smoke weed 😀

Long story short, got a couple of autoflowers on the go. The first was planted on July 19th and the second several weeks later. Pretty fuckin late by anyone's standards.

This was basically an experiment in what autoflowers can endure.

Anyway, it seems they can endure better than I could have hoped.

Our summer this year has been pretty shit. The best weather was before I planted my girls. Since then it's been virtually constant rain with sub 20°C temperatures most of the time.

But they're fuckin blooming.

Because I wasn't expecting much from such a late grow, I spent the bare minimum on preparations. Plant pots at 3 quid each, a bag of basic peat free compost from B&M for a fiver, a bottle of BabyBio houseplant food and some quality seeds from them pesky Dutch.

As it turns out, these are probably the healthiest looking plants I've ever grown. There's been a little insect damage, but absolutely no nutrient issues - further proof that the best thing to do with autos is to keep things simple and just leave them alone

Obviously, the less than ideal conditions is going to give a poor yield. But any yield at all is more than I was expecting.

It seems that good genetics can seemingly outweigh environmental factors to a certain extent; but I'll confirm or deny this at harvest time...

upload images

The large one is Auto Euforia, a sativa skunk hybrid, apparently.

The smaller one is Auto Orange Bud, another sativa hybrid.

But now I know that if I start early enough next year, I can get good results because these genetics are very forgiving...

I've always fancied having a go at growing some, just to have it ticked off the box of things that I've done. Not sure what I'd do with the end product though as it's not something I enjoy.

Well... if I got around to growing some there's some certain breeds I'd like to grow. One would be White Widow, the next would be Durban Poison and the last would be Blueberry.

I've always fancied having a go at growing some, just to have it ticked off the box of things that I've done. Not sure what I'd do with the end product though as it's not something I enjoy.

Fuckin simples man, sent it to me... :ROFLMAO:

But growing weed, whatever your motives, is a very rewarding experience.

It's a fuckin beautiful looking plant and the smells are amazing.

Also, growing a bit of weed over the years has given me an interest in gardening in general.

Or maybe that's just because I'm an old cunt... 🤪

FastBuds autos are good. I've gorilla glue ones here I haven't used yet.

@F.U.B.A.R. , you should bring them in at night and enduce the 12 hour light cycle for them to flower quicker if possible.

FastBuds autos are good. I've gorilla glue ones here I haven't used yet.

@F.U.B.A.R. , you should bring them in at night and enduce the 12 hour light cycle for them to flower quicker if possible.

But isn't the whole point of autos that there's no need to induce that 12:12 light cycle because they flower automatically regardless of daylength? Or am I missing something here?

Beautiful girls! I miss being around plants. Hopefully I'll be in a situation I can grow soon without putting myself at risk, it is definitely rewarding

But isn't the whole point of autos that there's no need to induce that 12:12 light cycle because they flower automatically regardless of daylength? Or am I missing something here?

Yeah it is lol. No need to take them in I'm just not on the ball today.

You should speak to @AutoTripper about the autos mate, his looked belting, better than my last indoor crop.

Yeah it is lol. No need to take them in I'm just not on the ball today.

You should speak to @AutoTripper about the autos mate, his looked belting, better than my last indoor crop.
Mate we'd win hands down in any contest for Outdoor Organic herb in UK.

Surely. 2+3=1 result really. Music is the secret key though good old real sound and crispest sound itself them plants adore it.

You can also actually brush your teeth, in that Gorilla Cookies lol (if a tiny mouse, maybe personally never need a mirror to feedback my brush lol but ymmv)

Ever since I got busted for cultivation of three poxy autoflowers about seven years ago due to cunty neighbours, I've been gagging to get back into the saddle.

Fast forward to new house, new neighbourhood, and new neighbours that all smoke weed 😀

Long story short, got a couple of autoflowers on the go. The first was planted on July 19th and the second several weeks later. Pretty fuckin late by anyone's standards.

This was basically an experiment in what autoflowers can endure.

Anyway, it seems they can endure better than I could have hoped.

Our summer this year has been pretty shit. The best weather was before I planted my girls. Since then it's been virtually constant rain with sub 20°C temperatures most of the time.

But they're fuckin blooming.

Because I wasn't expecting much from such a late grow, I spent the bare minimum on preparations. Plant pots at 3 quid each, a bag of basic peat free compost from B&M for a fiver, a bottle of BabyBio houseplant food and some quality seeds from them pesky Dutch.

As it turns out, these are probably the healthiest looking plants I've ever grown. There's been a little insect damage, but absolutely no nutrient issues - further proof that the best thing to do with autos is to keep things simple and just leave them alone

Obviously, the less than ideal conditions is going to give a poor yield. But any yield at all is more than I was expecting.

It seems that good genetics can seemingly outweigh environmental factors to a certain extent; but I'll confirm or deny this at harvest time...

upload images
The rain! Is your foe soon as the flowers reach a stage. IME if you don't make certain to cover keep dry, it'll look smell great next after showers bit by bit will rot.

It's inevitable, I think Autos are ironically likely more prone to it.

The only key, way to succeed now in a decade now learning, is zero rainfall approach once you'll know!

Trust me there if not I'd be too surprised you harvest.

Big fishing umbrella over a small round garden table hoke centre always on by

Is only way.

Good luck man.

The rain! Is your foe soon as the flowers reach a stage. IME if you don't make certain to cover keep dry, it'll look smell great next after showers bit by bit will rot.

It's inevitable, I think Autos are ironically likely more prone to it.

The only key, way to succeed now in a decade now learning, is zero rainfall approach once you'll know!

Trust me there if not I'd be too surprised you harvest.

Big fishing umbrella over a small round garden table hoke centre always on by

Is only way.

Good luck man.

Outdoor in general more prone to mould when it gets wet and cold.

Outdoor in general more prone to mould when it gets wet and cold.
It's an 80/20 gamble against from decade experience succeeding and learning how (not) to.

It's no worth whole season's effort, commitment. Keep them dry though insects minimal, must stay right on top there too else they can ruin every plant quickly.

Caterpillars from trees. And slugs overnight.

It's an 80/20 gamble against from decade experience succeeding and learning how (not) to.

It's no worth whole season's effort, commitment. Keep them dry though insects minimal, must stay right on top there too else they can ruin every plant quickly.

Caterpillars from trees. And slugs overnight.

Have you ever managed to flower non auto varieties where you are in the UK?

I've not grown autos myself since it was the original lowryder ones. From what yourself, Fubar and others have shown me they've come a long way since then. Back then they were always one stalk and lucky to get a quarter oz per plant. I've seen people getting an oz a plant now and the weed itself was clean tasty smoke. Might put a few in the greenhouse next year.

Have you ever managed to flower non auto varieties where you are in the UK?

I've not grown autos myself since it was the original lowryder ones. From what yourself, Fubar and others have shown me they've come a long way since then. Back then they were always one stalk and lucky to get a quarter oz per plant. I've seen people getting an oz a plant now and the weed itself was clean tasty smoke. Might put a few in the greenhouse next year.
My ex uncle now Jim, moves to South Wales 90's, had full 100% space outdoor owned he grew successfully lush Durban Poison regular, weeding males out style.

Durban is unique though being photo an actual 100% Sativa while Autoflowers are ALL (I've ever seen anyway) 75% max Sat or Ind, v commonly almost even.

But 2 diff 50% each strains one can feel v indica and vice versa.

My uncle always harvested too exception 2012 real freak wash out summer. Nobody harvested that summer (?? no way, we started annually 2013)

When did regulars except 3 big pots, 42 grams total v v leafy stuff 5% bud.

2014 Autos success, 1 regular Skunk#1 was at October rain's mercy, seemed looked okay post harvest but was entirely rittled invisibly with black mold aka Aspergillus Niger

Only for trash.

Only Autos since.

My uncle as say got all potential available sun, Wales good for reg sun then wide open space too.

This is critical.

We'd stand 0 chance with phitoperiod, our small area loses all sun by 5.30 pm by July.

Misses hours every evening baking June July August too.

Now, I aim 60 gold grams per plant, 40-50 real frosty typical minimum freaks less, some been 150 grams (Dutch Passion)

Fastbuds really have to be the one though. I skimmed through their catalogue, knew exactly how to filter out v best strains would succeed in UK.

Jack Herer OG

Gorilla Cookies

Auto Glue (GG4)

Breeder is everything too. Check those 3 swear for over 29% THC capacity even JH tested at 26.9 not ours but it's as potent I recall weed and you seen the trich ladenness.

Beats everything anyone I know scores Skunk wise too.

Get best breeders Autoflowers are in discernible now.

Last edited: