• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Cannabis Autoflowers are fuckin awesome!

Hell, all I need is a g of weed from each plant to break even.

Surely that can't be too much to ask?

Looks like your already going to get more than that. Like you say if the weather holds up another few weeks you'll be laughing surely.

It's sunny in my neck of the woods today, so I've put my girls out to bask.

The one at the back (Auto Euforia) is looking a little spindley as I've removed several shade leaves to expose the buds better. The trichomes are developing nicely with the sugar leaves becoming very sugary.

The one at the front (Auto Orangebud) has really come on this last week as well.

If we continue to get unseasonably warm temperatures throughout the rest of October, I reckon I could be laughing.

It's not just the weather, the days become shorter so they start flowering.

It's not just the weather, the days become shorter so they start flowering.

Autoflowers my dear Arnold 😀

Anyway, just had to remove two buds because mould had set in. It's heartbreaking, but sometimes you have to be ruthless...

Mould is a real scourge, I usually grow at least half a dozen autoflowers over the summer months, and in the very wet maritime climate I live in it’s something you really gotta look out for

I've never been a grower but I've known plenty

I remember years ago that autoflowers were looked down upon? Treated as inferior to 'normal' flowers. Why was that? They seem to be in vogue thesedays?

I've never been a grower but I've known plenty

I remember years ago that autoflowers were looked down upon? Treated as inferior to 'normal' flowers. Why was that? They seem to be in vogue thesedays?

It's all down to breeding mate. The quality is constantly improving and in controlled conditions indoors, the yields and potency can rival that of the photoperiods.

The beauty of them is that the ruderalis genetics give them a hardiness that allows them to flourish outdoors in temperate climates.

Ever since I got busted for cultivation of three poxy autoflowers about seven years ago due to cunty neighbours, I've been gagging to get back into the saddle.

Fast forward to new house, new neighbourhood, and new neighbours that all smoke weed 😀

Long story short, got a couple of autoflowers on the go. The first was planted on July 19th and the second several weeks later. Pretty fuckin late by anyone's standards.

This was basically an experiment in what autoflowers can endure.

Anyway, it seems they can endure better than I could have hoped.

Our summer this year has been pretty shit. The best weather was before I planted my girls. Since then it's been virtually constant rain with sub 20°C temperatures most of the time.

But they're fuckin blooming.

Because I wasn't expecting much from such a late grow, I spent the bare minimum on preparations. Plant pots at 3 quid each, a bag of basic peat free compost from B&M for a fiver, a bottle of BabyBio houseplant food and some quality seeds from them pesky Dutch.

As it turns out, these are probably the healthiest looking plants I've ever grown. There's been a little insect damage, but absolutely no nutrient issues - further proof that the best thing to do with autos is to keep things simple and just leave them alone

Obviously, the less than ideal conditions is going to give a poor yield. But any yield at all is more than I was expecting.

It seems that good genetics can seemingly outweigh environmental factors to a certain extent; but I'll confirm or deny this at harvest time...

upload images
They some nice plants for outside from this summer 👍

I know nothing about weed growing, but couldn't you strap some of those silica gel bags to the buds to absorb any moisture, or run a dehumidifier?

Also, this also happens to be not far from where I walk my dog.

Guess I'll be keeping my eyes and nose more attuned in the future.

What are autflowers and why are they different. Do they smell?

Hi Tranced, how's it hanging?

Autoflower cannabis seeds are a weird mix of sativa, indica and ruderalis genetics, which results in a plant that flowers AUTOMATICALLY after 10 weeks or so regardless of day length. This allows them to be grown to maturity in less than ideal conditions - i.e. in fuckin England.

These fuckers are basically indestructible and will give you something to smoke even when the Mrs does shit like this to them. Bitch...

Autoflower cannabis seeds are a weird mix of sativa, indica and ruderalis genetics, which results in a plant that flowers AUTOMATICALLY after 10 weeks or so regardless of day length. This allows them to be grown to maturity in less than ideal conditions - i.e. in fuckin England.

These fuckers are basically indestructible and will give you something to smoke even when the Mrs does shit like this to them. Bitch...

Well, that sounds and looks fucking awesome. I'm good man. Bit smashed.

Anyway back on topic; we're broskis, is that right my friend? x

Hell, all I need is a g of weed from each plant to break even.

Surely that can't be too much to ask?
2018, and it WAS, HOT! Also we do ensure XXX pennies return so in my mind then 8 x about a tenner, then the 15 L airpots we invested in once ever, I so recommend them btw man, airpots just beware will dry faster in heat

The T5 Maxibright 4 x 2 ft propagator and pieces (sliders, timer little pots etc) again one time investments under a 100.

And soil costs a bit, organic compost 1 part organic vernicompost 2 parts, 1.5 handfuls rockdust and 75 grams fish blood and bone meal per 15 L pot, ideally prep 3 months before transplanting outdoors as the soil microbes break down the rock dust etc still ace formula though.

Top feeds reg with pure liquid fish blood n bone,

But 2018 8 Autos resulted in 31 OZ's,

It makes it a practical financial commodity, it's the lifeline of it the problem not ongoing cost.

They stink! You'd be pushed to tell tbh nowdays.

Not all novel things are actually good but Autoflowers are one definite exception and have only improved the world as far as cannabis goes particularly for Britain's and the like.

They stink! You'd be pushed to tell tbh nowdays.

Not all novel things are actually good but Autoflowers are one definite exception and have only improved the world as far as cannabis goes particularly for Britain's and the like.

You'd be pushed to tell? Surely not!

I wish somebody would breed out the smell. It seems to me uk police go after

1. Coke
and 2. green

And the second only because it reeks to fuck.

My pal told me he bought a jar or some stuff that obliterated the smell on a grow. Any ideas what he was talking about? I assumed he was talking shite, sounded a bit OTT but he's.not usually a bullshitter.

1. Coke
and 2. green

My pal told me he bought a jar or some stuff that obliterated the smell on a grow. Any ideas what he was talking about? I assumed he was talking shite, sounded a bit OTT but he's.not usually a bullshitter.
Well considering Fasbuds Gorilla Cookies hits over 29% THC, and their Jack Herer much as 26.9%

And we grew them this summer. I've used cannabis since 1997, true pot head underneath all always and forever.

Nobody I know very often gets better or as good weed as this stuff. By look, smell, taste, effect.

Essentially it's now a full profiled irt cannabinoids & terpenes, psychoactivuty and medicinalness product. On paper in that respect it's effectively the same thing now.

Original Lowryders are responsible still for the un-updated myth of Autoflowers being inferior. THC levels at 15% was considered decent then.

Over 25 is becoming normal now though.

Many legal enthusiastic long term US medical growers only want the best for themselves are increasingly switching to Autos only.

Really it comes down to the actual grow providing good Breeder ofc.

But seriously to imagine Photoperiods are real cannabis and Autoflowers are a useful alternative is inaccurate. Real cannabis as much as any I see or smell my friends or neighbours with.

1. Coke
and 2. green

Not sure about his magic ingredient. Never have grown indoors.

I know Carbon filters are a sensible must really.

Our entire garden to windows, passage randomly intermittently all over stinks of lovely Skunk all summer.

The smell is important though as terpenes act synergistically with cannabinoids to enhance psychoactivity, appeal plus v handy determining identity too.

A world where man has purposely bred out the smell factor from cannabis would IMO be a lot madder than even this one lol (IMO)

Some of my (not weed) plants growing in my back yard have been trashed in a very similar way to that.

However, as I don't have any (spiteful) Mrs, I have come to the conclusion that it was the damn pesky neighborhood cats scaling up and down my walls, and using plant pots as spring boards, and wrecking my plants in the process.

Since I figured out ways of preventing their access this hasn't happened since.

Apparently house cats are meant to have a "Right To Roam. " They can fuck right off if they think they have a right to roam in my yard and wreck my plants.