• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Cannabis Autoflowers are fuckin awesome!

I'm considering planting their gorilla cookies and flowering it indoors just to see what happens.
Yeah, they are actually proper cool genuine guys too, see their 5 minute YT show of their GK and why it's outright their number 1, but fuck the Glue, Herer which just loaded into a vape atm, well I can't imagine feeling hard done by arriving my desert island lol to ONLY an infinite supply of that say, and a good pipe or something.

But the Cookies is diff type. It's cross of Girl Scout and GG. I always like two diif shades of herb.

This lot perfect.

I would definitely grow Durban Poison if I had a chance. It's a very hardly strain of marijuana. Great for outdoors and indoors growing.

Well... if I got around to growing some there's some certain breeds I'd like to grow. One would be White Widow, the next would be Durban Poison and the last would be Blueberry.

I’ve grown Blueberry. The original BB. It’s a bitch cuz the Thai genetics make it bud in stages. A true blueberry bud will have some spots overly mature and other spots under mature.

@F.U.B.A.R. my up north bred. ( I mean as in ren lol, not created)

It's crazy herb. Jack Herer 1st 2, Gorilla Cookies 3 & 4.

Reeks, blows a mind too.

Yup looks like some Jack and GG alright. GG always has that golden slightly leafy appearance. The Jack was picked way early though which is expected where you guys are from.

@F.U.B.A.R. looking good man those Autos are huge, the cool weather and rain may be exactly what that ruderalis genetics like!

-GC

I’ve grown Blueberry. The original BB. It’s a bitch cuz the Thai genetics make it bud in stages. A true blueberry bud will have some spots overly mature and other spots under mature.

Yup looks like some Jack and GG alright. GG always has that golden slightly leafy appearance. The Jack was picked way early though which is expected where you guys are from.

@F.U.B.A.R. looking good man those Autos are huge, the cool weather and rain may be exactly what that ruderalis genetics like!

-GC
Well, I dispute there.

It's 90%+ cloudy. Autos often don't amber up like Photos, until spoiling, notably Sativa leaning.

Camera doesn't show the Amber is there too and new pistols still coming through week 14.

A day or 2 longer, THC level would have diminished beaut odor fade inferiorly psychoactive product.

We could have left all longer, I know from harvesting bit too late too many times exactly when now.

It's all spot spot on.

Well, I dispute there.

It's 90%+ cloudy. Autos often don't amber up like Photos, until spoiling, notably Sativa leaning.

Camera doesn't show the Amber is there too and new pistols still coming through week 14.

A day or 2 longer, THC level would have diminished beaut odor fade inferiorly psychoactive product.

We could have left all longer, I know from harvesting bit too late too many times exactly when now.

It's all spot spot on.

Let’s agree to disagree on this one ;) although I’ve admittedly grown very little Autoflowers so perhaps you’re right.

On a side note, every time I see your name I think of Autoflowers lol. Very appropriate that autotripper be growing Autoflowers.

-GC

I live in Michigan we can legally grow 12 Marijuana plants per residence. There are some restrictions. They have to be, not visible to the public. Outdoors they have to, not be visible to the neighbors or people on public land. Indoors. People are to make sure that they are hidden from windows and people on public land or neighbors can't see them.
Right on.

Everywhere anywhere even when they ahem, checking my words here hang on...Legalise! that shit

Like in Jamaica. It's not at ALL free. It's still a twisted con. Under law's even tighter watch control sway and regulation ironically.

See them current legal (& illegal) Jamaican farmers say about it.

The law is over restrictive, silly beyond ridiculous irt contradictions inconsistencies and greyness still.

So petty. Real Real Big Brother too. And it's like minimum govt wage pension and tax for a hard working life and nothing to keep.

See they were obviously smart there. They presented Illusion of a utopia, secretly handcuffing people into the legal monitored regulated registered taxed system (lol, quire a system hey? :ROFLMAO:)

True so though. It's prohibiting, too limiting, too unensured and uneconomical, so many just go off grid still.

Which makes ALL the weed they carry, distribute.

Illegal!

Legal (system!) farmers under Law's pin.

The others are surely still ending behind Jamaican bars.

And still our own Oh how I adored and missed the bitch Queen Lizard, made god knows again Legally growing and selling more weed worldwide from inside UK than any other operation to date. Or simply outscaled anything else in production.

Alongside I dunno how much extra £ charging us sewer rats for daring to come out and smoke the shit.

You see I have a lot of grievances.

Let’s agree to disagree on this one ;) although I’ve admittedly grown very little Autoflowers so perhaps you’re right.

On a side note, every time I see your name I think of Autoflowers lol. Very appropriate that autotripper be growing Autoflowers.

-GC
Soz bro was SO stoned last eve, missed this one.

Well yes good intuition but it's a natural adaption actually.

I needed a YT channel yonks ago, so I always go with what spontaneously enters my mind thing...

Auto Highwayman

Now people think I must be into motors. I know 0 mean 0 about cars, driving motors roads etc.

FIND me chatting about cars lol, ask Alexa! lol

Because it's a real high way of life man growing them Autoflowers :)

That Jack above is deceptive to your own view though w respect always this camera does no justice, can't see amber tones.

And right at week 14 was still fresh new pistols emerging as Sativa leaners do.

But nothing was hasty. I checked them out proper all through and from own experience outdoors with Autos, indoors is different in that when you're at optimum ripeness, before degradation of THC and terpenes, you will be sure to see more ambering but the plant is still ripe not overdone.

While outdoors here at least they only amber if you over flower them.

The Jack is about 5% amber 5 clear 90 cloudy.

Time ago I learned Autoflowering sativas will often be fully ripe without over 5% amber.

And zoom ins show real sticky shiny slimy THC glue everywhere as cloudy= THC.

Which reflects light to protect the plant. It's a safety net (waiting for Bill Gates lol)

The other strains 50/50 ish way more indica all round incl growth time structure too, again not much amber but no clear and huge shiny sticky smelly trich sacks all over it.

I'll get some better pics of it just 2 random buds 2 bags above too, outdoors some lower buds lighter others real ripened too.

I prefer it that way as well.

So that was YouTube. Then I signed up here, and was seriously preparing to embark on the deepest LSD consciousness shifting expedition in this life, fully completed now.

January 2019. AutoTripper seemed obvious lol! :)

Wedding Cake is my personal fave auto

Indica dominant but with enough sativa energy coming through for a lovely time

My hand eye coordination goes up several levels when stoned on that stuff - not that it's bad to begin with - making it great to smoke socially while working or playing some pub sports

The problem in Jamaica is the same in every poor country
I think nowhere, no "zone" evades this rippling overlaying wave.

More money = more wallpaper even Illusion.

Even money doesn't free you truly, in any way.

@G_Chem goodweek bro.

Two more random nuggets. I've weeded out I believe all 4 of the commonly distinguished Jack Heree phenos.

So distinct and textbookly telltale.

I believe photo 1 is pheno 1 of 4. I'm sure we have all 4 of 6 pots. I mean, can't Trump that.

I am reasoning the phenotype may not be determined necessarily by the single seed, but it's like a "walk-in" lol at moment of inception as on still chance in it, but I assume invisible natural or cosmic determination.

Because it only makes sense that way mathematically. If I did 3 of one strain, I'd be too surprised if I didn't get at least 2 clearly distinct phenos.

I actually am not surprised to get 3 diff ones.

Every time, autos from seed. Adds variety. So Jack Herer 1.

Then today grinder has chowed but still to go a bud of GG.

See even the stalk, looks tasty. You can see it's level of reflectiveness and shine.

Plus it has some yellowing hardly visible this Samsung thing.

@F.U.B.A.R. hi mate. I'm real serious re rain. There is potentially one ideal solution.

A plastic greenhouse cover?

I would buy we need to start all autos up by this side raised high as spaced out arranged orgami style lol, and as sun rotates keep moving. Only way to get such fire for us. Every patch where sun goes they go all summer, under big brolly if rain.

13 pots too, 8 15 L, 11's, 9's. Hard work.

Otherwise if more light open on ground and better situated I'd use a plastic greenhouse keep them flowering no rain risks. On off as need.

Light is anti fungal, so it's the dark and shade too not only moisture proliferate mold.

It's no use here.

Re curing, this time no jars and way happier with Terplock bags. Just ensure 58-62% zero burping better cure and herb.

I've 6 Gorilla Cookies and 1 Gelato Auto. All getting potted tonight. Will be germinating the seed in under a strip light then flower under LED's. Will report back my findings.
See there that's right what I's talkin about bruv.

It's a truly grounded rec. No actual persuasion needed too.

I'm no expert on anything but I've trotted round this bush a little, used to research it immersed in cannabis everything world many forums real life.

And 11 years growing. As I believe atm their G Cookies is arguably the most potent Autoflower strain yet.

The rain! Is your foe soon as the flowers reach a stage. IME if you don't make certain to cover keep dry, it'll look smell great next after showers bit by bit will rot.

It's inevitable, I think Autos are ironically likely more prone to it.

The only key, way to succeed now in a decade now learning, is zero rainfall approach once you'll know!

Trust me there if not I'd be too surprised you harvest.

Big fishing umbrella over a small round garden table hoke centre always on by

Is only way.

Good luck man.

They're actually kept in one of those poly greenhouses, which don't transmit the light as well as glass, so I've been pulling them outside when the sun's out and keeping them in when it's raining. But condensation can be a bitch in those things, so as the temperatures drop, there's a big chance I could lose the lot.

I've lost half a crop to mould a couple of times in the past, so I'm keeping vigilant.

The only autoflower I've grown that didn't succumb to mould was Auto Frisien Dew, which doesn't seem to be available anymore for some reason. It seems to have been replaced by Auto Frisien Duck which is the Frisien Dew crossed with the Aussie Ducksfoot strain. This has mutated leaves that don't look like traditional cannabis, but apparently still retains the mould resistant properties of the Frisien Dew.

Gonna get me some of these for next year.

God life was so much easier when there was just sensi, commercial, African (yuummy durban poison etc) and Thai. I have no idea about all these other strains - it was just called skunk in the 80/90s - makes me unwell.

God life was so much easier when there was just sensi, commercial, African (yuummy durban poison etc) and Thai. I have no idea about all these other strains - it was just called skunk in the 80/90s - makes me unwell.

I miss hash myself. It was always a disappointment when your dealer said "I've only got bush" - which was usually that Jamaican pressed shite that contained more seeds than buds, or even worse, someone's homegrown that was just chopped up leaves.

Occasionally we'd come across some Durban Poison or Thai, but it was fuckin rare in my circles.

They're actually kept in one of those poly greenhouses, which don't transmit the light as well as glass, so I've been pulling them outside when the sun's out and keeping them in when it's raining. But condensation can be a bitch in those things, so as the temperatures drop, there's a big chance I could lose the lot.

I've lost half a crop to mould a couple of times in the past, so I'm keeping vigilant.

The only autoflower I've grown that didn't succumb to mould was Auto Frisien Dew, which doesn't seem to be available anymore for some reason. It seems to have been replaced by Auto Frisien Duck which is the Frisien Dew crossed with the Aussie Ducksfoot strain. This has mutated leaves that don't look like traditional cannabis, but apparently still retains the mould resistant properties of the Frisien Dew.

Gonna get me some of these for next year.
Yes, those poly's. I think maybe they can work if way bigger ones so better airation and less condensation also little brighter.

Open spaces too.

But yes mate in my solid view, leave it there won't take much and it's fast bye bye.

You have such way to go still in dimming clime.

Have to open sun it yes that's right we'll done when can, it is worth the commitment for sheer result sake.

Whenever not raining basically.

Also we, at night later in flower just bring all in for night before dusk sets.

Out as dew cleared morning. Inside kitchen. I swear this too if ever pos, really aids the speed and condition. None detriment.

Even a warmer shed space. Just another tip which we always know must employ, making the call weeks before harvesting too. Just for night and rainy days too. Vs out under big table brolly setup.

Now I know Frisian Dew too my uncle grew photo of that too aside Durban.

I saw DP's Duck version but tbh there's Auto strains now way eclipse them and many great resistance too.

Mephisto seeds are super resistant stay quite short fast and v strong 25% up.

Lower yields though 40-50 grams.

This year Cookies were about 30, 35 and 35.

Of real pure sticky gold plus loads sugary leaves for edibles. Which still blow me up there.

The Jacks up to 80 grams real qual bud. Longest plants of our 3.

Glue does v v v well quick too. But lowest yielded.

Cookies about same speed, bigger yield potential more bang for buck gram for gram and,

really very resistant all round.

No rot, insects kept off most. Did it's best in fast time. Really encourage that one for what you seek but starting right time is vital.

We always propagate under T5 fluorescent lights indoors start May to mid. Optimum thriving fast compact node and foliage growth while so young, no possibla outside until mid June if lucky lol

Only way we can have our results it's paramount here.

Otherwise, germinate Autos in UK early May 1st 4 weeks crucial vegging, 3 even for veg, if underwarm they stunt slashing potential.

But past June maybe 10th if straight outdoors is where I'd go, not even late as July.

Best luck bro.

Reason say under maybe 70 grams cookies and under 100 Jacks this year vs Mephisto

Was 17-19 C May, June to start September 19-24 except 2 or 3 days 27.8 max here, average 22 all summer else yields would be doubled in some.

I have done a few auto flower grows, including the original Lowryders. The Lowryder 2 were my favourite, really nice fruity smoke.

The last time I grew was around 10 years ago with an auto strain called Deimos, which was OK and I got about 5 ounces from one plant in gro tent under lamp. It was an Indica dominant though, and I got bored of it pretty quickly.

I would be very nervous having any outdoor now though, bud rot sets in very quickly this time of year.

It's sunny in my neck of the woods today, so I've put my girls out to bask.

The one at the back (Auto Euforia) is looking a little spindley as I've removed several shade leaves to expose the buds better. The trichomes are developing nicely with the sugar leaves becoming very sugary.

The one at the front (Auto Orangebud) has really come on this last week as well.

If we continue to get unseasonably warm temperatures throughout the rest of October, I reckon I could be laughing.