• ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Total voters
Slated for 2010 release according to IMDB

LOL @ michael cera being at the top of the cast list.

11gp0qv.jpg

many people have told me i should check this out so i finally got to it. i am about 3 episodes from the end of season one and, so far, i'm pretty impressed. i like how rough and ready it is and many of the characters are extremely likable and well played.

i'm told it drops off a bit later on but, for now, i'm digging it.

alasdair

^Kind of surprised it took you this long, being a David Cross fan. Bob makes an appearance at one point. Disc 1 of the season 2 DVD set is the best of the series (every episode on the disc is great). I found the whole show enjoyable until the end though.

^ i didn't realise he had such a large role. a couple of people who recommended it to me have told me to prepare for disappointment as it ends...

alasdair

^wifey and i enjoyed it to the end. great show.

^ i didn't realise he had such a large role. a couple of people who recommended it to me have told me to prepare for disappointment as it ends...

alasdair

Yeah, because it's over mostly. Until the movie comes out! The rewatch value of the show is pretty amazing however. Mostly because of the "call forward" jokes they used throughout the show.

everyone kill yourselves again in protest

"Arrested Development" star David Cross says the long awaited film version of the acclaimed but lowly-rated sitcom may not be happening after all.

"(I)t's not going to happen. Way too much time it's been (since the show ended)" Cross told TV Squad. "I mean, there's so many people involved. Everyone's doing their own thing, you know. And everybody's aged. It's just not going to happen. I'm sure I speak for everybody when I say we'd love for it to happen, we'd love to work on it, but just I don't think... not going to happen."

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/16848/-arrested-dead-veronica-mars-lives-

got salt?

David Cross saying it's [probably] not going to happen doesn't mean it still won't.

Maybe it's for the best though.

i heard a korean store owner actually say "anyang" last night. :)

Here you go, Arrested Development fans (New Season + Movie)

TMZ:

"Arrested Development" creator Mitch Hurwitz announced today that the show will be coming back to television -- five years after it was cancelled.

Hurwitz said the show will do a "limited" season which will show us what the characters have been up to since the show last aired ... which will then lead right into the planned movie.

There is no official deal in place yet for where or when the show will air.

Have a frozen banana and celebrate!

New York Times:

Mr. Hurwitz went on to say that he and Ron Howard, the director and producer who was the “Arrested Development” narrator, “had been talking about this for ages and trying to get this going.”

Mr. Hurwitz continued: “We don’t completely own the property, there are business people involved and studios and that kind of thing. Just creatively, I have been working on the screenplay for a long time and found that as time went by, there was so much more to the story. In fact, where everyone’s been for five years became a big part of the story. So in working on the screenplay, I found even if I just gave five minutes per character to that back story, we were halfway through the movie before the characters got together.”

So, Mr. Hurwitz said, “We’re trying to do a limited-run series into the movie.” After a wave of excited applause died down, he continued, “We’re basically hoping to do nine or 10 episodes, with almost one character per episode.”

Jason Bateman (via Twitter):

It’s true. We will do 10 episodes and the movie. Probably shoot them all together next summer for a release in early ‘13. VERY excited!
Sun Oct 02 22:42:23 via Twitter for iPhone

'Bout fucking time!