• ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Total voters
Pops.png

a little too late imo.... but the axiom "better late than never" has never been so apt!

It's a good thing that Michael Cera will always look like a fifteen-year-old Boy.

I already busted my nut on this yesterday and I'm still doubting it'll actually happen.

Arrested Development coming back? Yeah sure, and Tobias just really likes cut-offs

Fuck yes! Best news EVAR ! I can almost taste those meaty leading man parts in my mouth!

WOW, there've been rumours for ages but, okay, awesome! I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner by sheer popular demand.

I finally started watching this on netflix after hearing how great it was for so long, but it bored me quickly. It really was funny...just not good enough to keep me hooked on each coming episode. I may have to try again.

^How far did you get?

One of the things about AD (probably why it never took off) is that you have to watch the episodes in order and you have to watch several of them before you get a handle on the characters. The episodes are funny on their own, but they reach a whole other level once you understand the characters and get the many inside jokes and layered meanings.

After I first watched the first 3 seasons, I went back to watch the first episode again and it was wayyyy funnier the second time around because the characters were so true to themselves right away, you just didn't realize it at the time.

For example, mini spoiler:

NSFW:
Tobias being gay. It's so blatantly obvious in the first episode, but you don't realize how hilarious it is the first time you see it. Lindsay even interrupts him at one point to say, "You're gay", to which Tobias laughs and says, "How many times do we have to have this argument" (or something like that).

Last edited:
Here's another leaked still from the first day of shooting:

arrested-development-first-day.jpg

Notice the guy in the blue shirt and tie, and the one behind the guy in the orange shirt - Anders Holm and Adam Devine from Workaholics :D

^that's patrick bateman behind the orange shirt guy, right?
if so, SO glad they fixed his hair for AD. the hair is everything. it was never right in his later roles in films.
priorities, people.

^ Haha, PATRICK Bateman is the fictional serial killer from American Psycho; JASON Bateman plays Michael in AD. However, the person you're referring to is actually Adam Devine.

oh, fuck. freudian slip. bret easton ellis overload in my brain.

well, i can only hope he has the proper hair again. it made him pretty hot. without it, not so much.

Man started rewatching this on Netflix/Hulu and almost complete. Still one/if not my favorite shows and sad i'm about to finish.