• ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Total voters
continuousbeing2 said:
And the ep where buster teaches everyone the lesson about not using one armed people to teach lessons, classic

I just watched this episode tonight :D

I love this show - it's possibly one of the best sitcoms ever made. it's a shame it got canceled.. but i could see how it was just "too good" for TV lol i love the dark humor and the constant "call backs"/"call forwards" which provide little nuggets of extra humor on repeated viewings.

I just happened across the Good Grief episode last night, fucking classic episode

"Michael remembered what Buster did to what he thought was Rosa's favorite toy to what he thought was Rosa's car."

Best sight gag of the episode though

Gob: [flashback] You've got a nice mouth.
Gob: [flashback] I'd kill for that ass.
Gob: [flashback] Now lately, the chair doesn't seem to give out but as soon as I lean back...

they might be making a movie

Jason Bateman tells E! Online that Mitch Hurwitz and Ron Howard, the creative minds behind the acclaimed but cancelled comedy "Arrested Development" are planning a film version.

Bateman says that he and the other actors who played the Bluth family have received calls asking if they would be willing to shoot a movie.

"I can confirm that a round of sniffing has started. Any talk is targeting a poststrike situation, of course. I think, as always, that it's a question of whether the people with the money are willing to give our leader, Mitch Hurwitz, what he deserves for his participation. And I can speak for the cast when I say our fingers are crossed" says Bateman.

Other cast members were contacted and "everyone seems to be very much on board and excited by the prospect" says the sit.

eggman88888 said:
Gob: [flashback] You've got a nice mouth.
Gob: [flashback] I'd kill for that ass.
Gob: [flashback] Now lately, the chair doesn't seem to give out but as soon as I lean back...

"i should be in that poof"

;)

Best show evar!!!
I have all three seasons on DVD; season 3 is the best IMO

Bob Loblaw said:
Best show evar!!!

haha dude I had no idea that you where a fan of that show ;)

Bob Loblaw said:
Best show evar!!!

You, sir, are a mouthful!

I actually think disc 1 on season two is the best of the series. So full of win it is not even funny (but it is!).

Finder said:
You, sir, are a mouthful!

I actually think disc 1 on season two is the best of the series. So full of win it is not even funny (but it is!).

i agree.. i've always found season 2 to be the best :)

Oh. Can you imagine how jealous that would make her?
“Where’s Tobias?” “Oh, he’s just sharing a romantic horseback ride with Michael Bluth, and they’re dipping each other in...”
Oh, you didn’t get any body chocolate?

great show, never fails to make me laugh. "Tobias Funke-- analrapist" lol

i actually met david cross and had a beer with him in kilkenny ireland a few years ago. he was mad cool and really down to earth.

i hope i dont see him on scrubs, that show is mad lame. zach barf is a douche bag.

One of the best tv shows to EVER grace television... I love all the characters and how individualistic and witty each one was, as well as the plot and the dry kind of humour... Amazing. I wish there was more to come ):

^ Thanks! :D
gob-mexico-coka6_sm.jpg

gobdance.jpg

One person not keen on making an "Arrested Development" movie is co-star Michael Cera.

The "Superbad" and "Juno" actor tells The National Post that "I don't think I would want to see a movie of the series if I was a fan, anyway... And I don't really see a need for it if you can get the three seasons on DVD."

Despite lots of online talk that a film based on the cancelled but highly acclaimed Fox comedy series is in the works, Cera admits he hasn't heard of any plans for such a film.

This conflicts with comments by his on-screen dad and co-star Jason Bateman back in June when he told MTV News that "We all want to do it. All the actors want to do it, the writers want to do it, and the boss wants to do it. And they are working on making a deal, probably as we speak."

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news08/080905o.php

Haha I fucking looooove that show! It's a different kind of humor, but so good. I got my whole family hooked on it lol. Good show =]]

<3