• No

Votes: 26 9.7%
  • I am undecided

Votes: 23 8.6%
  • I would like to have my genitals altered in some way

Votes: 29 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
don't you insult / judge guys based on their size and say size matters and all that stuff?

Why are you asking girls this question? You've asked r*N*r and now ThaiDie...neither of whom have given any indication that they judge guys based on their penis size.

Imo I think tighten/flattened little lady bits look kinda childish. Like a little girls vj not very womanly.

i can say I have a pretty fat vj, my outter labia is fat my inner labia sticks out a bit and If I pull them there pretty long and you can also see my clitoris which sticks out. Nothing is tucked in or tight. I love my pussy big just the way it is. And I always get the "damn you have a fat pussy" comment.. its weird because I'm pretty skinny but damn tall.

I feel no women should alter there lady bits UNLESS THEY HAVE TO. But not just for show. All vjs are beatiful and different in there own way. And confidence is what matters.

Why are you asking girls this question? You've asked r*N*r and now ThaiDie...neither of whom have given any indication that they judge guys based on their penis size.

well because one thing about these type of subjects that is funny is the irony. people say something like for example uncut penis is ugly and then come here ranting that they got judged by their labia.

what do you have to day about my question then

and of course they wouldn't give any indication in this thread but in another thread.....

My husband said could pick me out of a pussy line up by one slightly longer and protruding labia minora. It looks odd when I think about it but I don't. I don't feel it. I sympathize with you N3o.

^^ Yep, my boyfriend could definitely tell me in a pussy line-up in an instant =D

well because one thing about these type of subjects that is funny is the irony. people say something like for example uncut penis is ugly and then come here ranting that they got judged by their labia.

That is an extremely large and unfounded assumption to make, and no-one has actually said anything like that in this thread. Therefore your questions to those two girls are a bit odd, don't you think?

he must expect it and fear it probably:\

^^ Yep, my boyfriend could definitely tell me in a pussy line-up in an instant =D

That is an extremely large and unfounded assumption to make, and no-one has actually said anything like that in this thread. Therefore your questions to those two girls are a bit odd, don't you think?
yes exactly i have to highlight "this thread" because as i stated they didn't say anything in this thread about it but i am asking in general

and i am also directing this question to you again (since you ignored when i asked you before) don't you insult / judge guys based on their size and say size matters and all that stuff?

he must expect it and fear it probably:\

fear?? no

expect them to say they do sure......... it's one of those funny things in life

Yes I don't think being a size queen is sexy so fuck that shit. Especially girl who are like oh its too small(im gay). My dicks Close to the 8inch mark def longer than 7inches lol. It's pretty average if anyone ever made fun of my Cock size and they were of the opposite sex Id ask to see there pussy and look at the saggy baggy lips and laugh. I dont really feel to comfortable being around people I do Not know naked though thats unerving

Imo I think tighten/flattened little lady bits look kinda childish. Like a little girls vj not very womanly.

the question wasn't what you thought about vaginas different from yours, it was whether you're happy with your own. if i said something derogatory about larger inner labia, i would imagine people would jump down my throat, and rightly so. i just wish you'd extend the same courtesy to those born with such "childish and unwomanly" looking bits.

the question wasn't what you thought about vaginas different from yours, it was whether you're happy with your own. if i said something derogatory about larger inner labia, i would imagine people would jump down my throat, and rightly so. i just wish you'd extend the same courtesy to those born with such "childish and unwomanly" looking bits.
Its my opinion, I wasn't trying to put anybody down.
And regardless of what anyone says. I am truly satisfied with my lady bits. Long, flat, tight or big I would love it regardless, its what I was born with.

Its my opinion, I wasn't trying to put anybody down.
And regardless of what anyone says. I am truly satisfied with my lady bits. Long, flat, tight or big I would love it regardless, its what I was born with.

Just because its your opinion does not mean you have to voice it in public especially if it can be construed as derogatory. It may be my opinion that black people are inferior to white people, but I certainly shouldnt voice my opinion if I care about offending people (this opinion surely would offend people of all skin colors).

ps its just an example I do not believe that black people are inferior to white people

Here's yet another girl whose inner labia hangs past the outer labia. And I HATE it! Oh well. That's what I was cursed with. My boyfriend says he likes it. I don't know if he is just being nice or if thhats true but I can't imagine it being a turnon for anyone. Blech.

^ i'm sure it's a turn-on for a lot of people. :)

Just because its your opinion does not mean you have to voice it in public especially if it can be construed as derogatory.

i've noticed lately that this has been a go-to defense for Monkey - "it's just my opinion!"

i'm all for free-speech and sharing your "opinion", but it's a bit inappropriate and uninviting to share your critical remarks on other's anatomy especially when the OP was asking specifically whether you were happy with your own.

Well, here goes:
I am extremely unhappy with my lady bits. In fact, I am going to have labioplasty very soon. I just need to check that my insurance covers it and that I can have the time off work to get it done and for a few days' recovery. Before anyone gets the wrong idea, it is NOT for aesthetic purposes. I am in a stable long-term relationship and I have no-one to impress by having "prettier" parts. It is for my physical comfort and borderline medical reasons.
NSFW:
Without going in to too much explicit detail, when I was about 10-12 years old I did a LOT of cycling, like every day. This constant rubbing/chafing of my labia caused them to break away from around my vagina much more than would be considered normal. When I was younger it wasn't so much of a problem and none of my partners have ever cared that they look so different. But now that I'm getting older, the labia are becoming more and more pronounced and it's getting to be extremely physically uncomfortable in my every day life, e.g. sex, walking, sitting, exercise, especially when tight pants/jeans are involved.

So I'm just gonna have them chopped off :)

well i know here in canada you get a very healthy rebate on plastic surgery if not get it all coverd if you claim to have phycological efects from it .i know a girl that had it doen and had most of it paid for because she wouldnt even show herself for years in bathrooms etc,,because she felyt to insecure about it.then she got it done and it changed her life ...