Votes: 26 9.7%
  • I am undecided

Votes: 23 8.6%
  • I would like to have my genitals altered in some way

Votes: 29 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, here goes:
I am extremely unhappy with my lady bits. In fact, I am going to have labioplasty very soon. I just need to check that my insurance covers it and that I can have the time off work to get it done and for a few days' recovery. Before anyone gets the wrong idea, it is NOT for aesthetic purposes. I am in a stable long-term relationship and I have no-one to impress by having "prettier" parts. It is for my physical comfort and borderline medical reasons.
NSFW:
Without going in to too much explicit detail, when I was about 10-12 years old I did a LOT of cycling, like every day. This constant rubbing/chafing of my labia caused them to break away from around my vagina much more than would be considered normal. When I was younger it wasn't so much of a problem and none of my partners have ever cared that they look so different. But now that I'm getting older, the labia are becoming more and more pronounced and it's getting to be extremely physically uncomfortable in my every day life, e.g. sex, walking, sitting, exercise, especially when tight pants/jeans are involved.

So I'm just gonna have them chopped off :)

I don't think anyone would get the wrong idea from that. Obviously physical comfort is important, especially down there during sexy time. Hopefully your insurance covers the procedure and thank you for being so open about another perspective. :) <3

Yes I'm content with my genitals.

It's the size queens who are desperate and obsess over my large penis and only want me because of my size and other factors that annoy me.

I'm above average in size and I feel kinda blessed, but yet it has a slight curve to the left that bothers me and I still sometimes wish it was just slightly bigger even though it's probably best the way it is... I have self image issues in general, I kinda nitpick bout everything, most of the other cocks I've seen haven't been as nice looking as mine tbh. Overall I guess I'd say I am happy with it.

Last edited:
When I was younger I definitely was, now that I know what is out there, I am happy.

agreed. thanks n3o for sharing something so personal. <3

No problem hun :)
A lot of the time people who are different feel alienated and think that no-one else in the world could understand, so just sharing my story in case there are any other women out there with weird bits, they don't feel so weird after all :)

Well, here goes:
I am extremely unhappy with my lady bits. In fact, I am going to have labioplasty very soon. I just need to check that my insurance covers it and that I can have the time off work to get it done and for a few days' recovery. Before anyone gets the wrong idea, it is NOT for aesthetic purposes. I am in a stable long-term relationship and I have no-one to impress by having "prettier" parts. It is for my physical comfort and borderline medical reasons.
NSFW:
Without going in to too much explicit detail, when I was about 10-12 years old I did a LOT of cycling, like every day. This constant rubbing/chafing of my labia caused them to break away from around my vagina much more than would be considered normal. When I was younger it wasn't so much of a problem and none of my partners have ever cared that they look so different. But now that I'm getting older, the labia are becoming more and more pronounced and it's getting to be extremely physically uncomfortable in my every day life, e.g. sex, walking, sitting, exercise, especially when tight pants/jeans are involved.

So I'm just gonna have them chopped off :)

I think you're so fucking awesome for posting that. Not many women would have the gumption to share something personal like that. I really hope it works out for you, and that it's covered and if/when you go ahead with the procedure, there is minimal cha cha pain <3

I would most definitely love to have a labiaplasty. I don't like the way it looks. It's ugly.

I love my cock.
just the right amount of vein, big ol shiny head, and well proportioned.

Now if only i could get my hands to shrink..

I think you're so fucking awesome for posting that. Not many women would have the gumption to share something personal like that. I really hope it works out for you, and that it's covered and if/when you go ahead with the procedure, there is minimal cha cha pain <3

Thanks hun <3 Like I said, the only reason I'm sharing my story is so that if there are any other women out there in the same predicament, they don't feel so different or strange :)

I'd like to say that I'll post photos when they're fixed up, but errr I probably won't hahaha =D

I have a fantastic-looking set of lady-parts. I consider this a blessing. I am v. happy :)