• No

Votes: 26 9.7%
  • I am undecided

Votes: 23 8.6%
  • I would like to have my genitals altered in some way

Votes: 29 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if anything im a bit to fat for some girls and a bit to long even though im only slightly above average but when ya hit the wrong spot when pounding a chick and it hurts her its not a good thing ,,but most chicks love a fat one that theve never had before ..plus it dosent hurt i can go for hours...

don't you insult / judge guys based on their size and say size matters and all that stuff?

No, I don't insult guys based on size. Like I said, its not something that can be helped, and considering I've had my own insecurities about myself "down-there", I wouldn't turn around and critisize someone else over the same type of thing.

I mean, I won't lie, there is a certain size range of penis that feels better than others (at least to me), but it doesn't mean I "judge" someone for not happening to fall into that range.

I'm not saying that I never have shallow moments or that I don't care about appearences, but when it comes to dick size I can honestly say that I am not a judgemental or picky person. Sorry to burst your theory :\ But think what you want.

I'm comfortable with my lady parts, I wouldn't change a thing :)

And when it comes to penis sizes its not the size that counts, its how you use it.

Out of the last three guys I have slept with two were on the lower side of average (Approx 12-15cms fully erect) and the other being on the larger side with massive girth..

I can quite honesty say give me a guy with an average size penis over a large one any day.. As long as they can hit my G-spot I'm happy..

but when it comes to dick size I can honestly say that I am not a judgemental or picky person.
I am. Size matters. A good vaginal fit is important.
I gave a small dick man 3 months until I dumped him. I need to FEEL your penis inside me during coitus. This guy almost had it all except for a dick.

Yes. I am very blessed, especially in girth which I hear is most important. I also am pretty thrilled with my ability to last, probably one of my best sexual traits.

However, I am not quite satisfied with my physical condition. I used to be built like an athlete, but lately I could use a little more cardio.

I am. Size matters. A good vaginal fit is important.
I gave a small dick man 3 months until I dumped him. I need to FEEL your penis inside me during coitus. This guy almost had it all except for a dick.

rofl and people were telling me you were joking when i was bashing you for making a comments making fun of guys on one of the past nudie threads. make another one like that again and we will see what's up:)

Cold. So his penis size was more important to you than everything else he had to offer. Would you leave your current partner is they befell some unfortunate accident or needed some medication that left them impotent?

I can imagine guys who consider themselves 'small' hanging their heads in despair after reading your post. But please guys, remember, not every female is as shallow as this.

I am not shallow nor cold but I understand how I could be construed as such a person.

I wrestled with this situation. I never thought it mattered to me and then it did *shrugs*
This is not a situation that speaks for all women.

It depends. Impotence...no. I would not leave my husband. If he though it was cool to go cliff diving and became a paraplegic due to this dangerous activity...I would leave him. He knows this which is why he stopped :)

Fair enough. Some would argue it was selfish of you to say that to your husband but I agree with you. But then i think people in relationships/parents who ride motorbikes are selfish :\. Its definitely something that splits opinion but I wont derail the thread further.

one thing that i am unhappy about my genitals is that my sack sometimes hangs low and almost every week i sit on my balls and enter a world of excruciating pain. if there was a plasty for shortening the length of ball drop id get it

This is fucking hilarious!!

i wish i could see you do this sometime! I bet it hurts so bad!

I needed that, thanks man lol

Cold. So his penis size was more important to you than everything else he had to offer.

i'm quoting you but this response is to greed as well...

why must every woman in the whole wide world like the size of your dick no matter how small or big or average it may be? the majority of women say size doesn't matter (and ime, it generally tends to matter more to men than women), but you focus on the one person who says it does.

rejecting a woman because she doesn't perform sexually to your standards (something that could quite possibly be fixed with a little communication) is much more shallow than dumping a guy that is physically incapable of satisfying a woman (A woman; not to be confused with every woman) in bed.

i'm quoting you but this response is to greed as well...

why must every woman in the whole wide world like the size of your dick no matter how small or big or average it may be? the majority of women say size doesn't matter (and ime, it generally tends to matter more to men than women), but you focus on the one person who says it does.

rejecting a woman because she doesn't perform sexually to your standards (something that could quite possibly be fixed with a little communication) is much more shallow than dumping a guy that is physically incapable of satisfying a woman (A woman; not to be confused with every woman) in bed.

A woman who doesn't perfom to 'standards' in bed could be doing so for a multitude of reasons, and as you say can change the situation (if willing) with a bit of communication. They have a choice, and as such are in control of their destiny. Should they choose to act differently they are not reliant on their partner/s being compassionate & looking beyond their physical attributes. They needn't be victims of 'shallowness' if they don't want to be. They have opportunity & hope.

A man with a smaller penis however, is reliant on their partner looking beyond their penis size, and if everyone took the view 'dump 'em if their penis is small' would never get the opportunity to fulfill their potential as a loving & capable partner. They are totally victims of 'shallowness' and are powerless to do anything about it.

I know which I consider the greater victims of cruelty & shallowness but agree to disagree.

A man with a smaller penis however, is reliant on their partner looking beyond their penis size, and if everyone took the view 'dump 'em if their penis is small' would never get the opportunity to fulfill their potential as a loving & capable partner. They are totally victims of 'shallowness' and are powerless to do anything about it.

not necessarily; i've been with very small men (3-4 erect) and they were able to please me well. i think PI is in the minority here since i think most women would be okay with a smaller penis providing the individual made up for it in skill (there have been countless polls that say as much). PI's opinion absolutely does not reflect all women's opinions. but the fact remains that she couldn't be pleased sexually. to be fair, she did give the guy several months. if she wasn't pleased sexually; she couldn't be pleased. that doesn't mean that i wouldn't have had a thoroughly enjoyable sexual relationship with the same man.

sex is typically a very important aspect of a relationship and if some physical attribute that could not be changed were inhibiting my enjoyment of the act, i'd most certainly break it off for my benefit as much as his - i deserve to be pleasured and he deserves to give pleasure. it's not shallow to admit that anatomically, we just may not be the right fit... but again, that's not to say that many women wouldn't be satisfied.

size matters to some people - definitely not all people. and imo, the majority of men make a much bigger issue out of size than the majority of women do.

Come on now. I hate to sound like a grandma but let's clean it up a little bit in here.

Last edited by a moderator: