• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Mobile Anyone playing Marvel SNAP ? 💥

Haha yeah I mean you probably wouldn't learn much because you will only play people with similar cards. Takes some time to unlock them all

I thought ranking up would provide relief? No I'm talking shit to my phone now more than ever lol

In retro spect I think I would've liked to take your approach when I started and stuck with one deck so I could flex on people but all my good splits are kinda spread apart and don't make sense in a deck together

Yeah I mean it just sort of happened this way

I just really like the turn 6 burst of the deck I find it the most fun to play

Hey man can you paste the deck code here so I don't have to add one by one

# (1) Blade
# (2) Invisible Woman
# (3) Lady Sif
# (4) Ghost Rider
# (4) Hellcow
# (5) M.O.D.O.K.
# (6) Doctor Doom
# (6) Hela
# (6) Magneto
# (6) Giganto
# (6) The Infinaut
# (8) Death
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTGFkeVNpZiJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTW9kb2sifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ik1hZ25ldG8ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkhlbGEifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkJsYWRlIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJJbmZpbmF1dCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiSGVsbGNvdyJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiR2hvc3RSaWRlciJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiR2lnYW50byJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiRGVhdGgifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkRyRG9vbSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiSW52aXNpYmxlV29tYW4ifV19
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and paste it from the deck editing menu in Snap.

@Madness :weeeeeee: :devil stoner::limp:

IMG-4374.jpg

@Madness I've been doing a little better this season. I'm at 94 now.

hoping to get infinite out of the way soon so I can grind conquest. I missed out on a lot of the conquest rewards last season.

@Madness I've been doing a little better this season. I'm at 94 now.

hoping to get infinite out of the way soon so I can grind conquest. I missed out on a lot of the conquest rewards last season.

Nice. I love grinding ladder. Haven't played in a couple weeks I'm guessing new season.

What decks you been playing?

Last edited: