• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Mobile Anyone playing Marvel SNAP ? 💥

I've had some success with:

Sunspot, Angel, Bucky Barnes, Carnage, Morph, Captain America, Gladiator, White Queen, Devil Dinosaur, Klaw, Odin, The Living Tribunal

I know I'm due for some better builds. I find myself loading up the app and jumping right into the action.

Sunspot, Angel, Bucky Barnes, Carnage, Morph, Captain America, Gladiator, White Queen, Devil Dinosaur, Klaw, Odin, The Living Tribunal

I know I'm due for some better builds. I find myself loading up the app and jumping right into the action.

Hey thats what I do too.

interesting build. I think it's a little disjointed. Have you tried silver surfer? Geesh I forgot you might not have him. He was a season pass card but you obviously weren't there to get it. Probably not unlocked him yet huh?

you said you like gladiator, he works with surfer. It's a good utility deck with a lot of plug and play opportunities.

Your iron man and living tribunal can work well together. And even the gladiator in their lane, Klaw in the lane next to it. 44 points right there for tribune to distribute and you can still add a 1 or 2 drop for iron man to double.

As an alternative win condition, sunspot 1 then play nothing turn 2 or 3, white queen 4 then dinosaur 5 if iron man is still not drawn. That's a big dino

Last edited:
If 17 point lanes win for you, the iron man strat can get 17 in each lane with tribune, and in the alternate win condition with dino you can also get 17 just by himself

This deck has been working for me lately. I'm sure I could build something better, I just haven't had much time.

Ant-Man, Nova, Carnage, Medusa, Nakia, Gladiator, Ms. Marvel, Namor, Klaw, Spectrum, Odin, The Living Tribunal

I feel like Odin has been the least utilized part of it, so I may replace it.

This deck has been working for me lately. I'm sure I could build something better, I just haven't had much time.

Ant-Man, Nova, Carnage, Medusa, Nakia, Gladiator, Ms. Marvel, Namor, Klaw, Spectrum, Odin, The Living Tribunal

I feel like Odin has been the least utilized part of it, so I may replace it.

Thats definitely unique.

I would cut carnage and Nova for sure, to make good use of those cards you need more destroy elements in the deck. If you don't draw your carnage at the right time the nova just sits there as a 1/1.

Three six drops is too much for a deck that doesn't have any ramp components. I'd cut odin and tribunal.

Do you have Darkhawk and rockslide yet? Agent coulson?

Patch day @Mysterier . There is a deck builder now that should help you out a ton.

if you update the app, the patch notes will be linked on the main screen when you open it up

I saw! I've been playing every day. Yeah, I have a pretty good Ongoing deck right now. I don't have DarkCock, Rockslide, or Agent Coulson yet.

I saw! I've been playing every day. Yeah, I have a pretty good Ongoing deck right now. I don't have DarkCock, Rockslide, or Agent Coulson yet.

Are you doing 1 cost cards?

And then like Kazar, Blue Marvel, Onslaught?

It’s different from the one I mentioned earlier, but that’s what I’m rocking right now. I gained 10 ranks quickly.

I remember playing something like that quite a bit.
if you have destroyer, it works well to play in your Cosmo lane
also maybe subbing in warpath

DCwj8qm.jpg

Sick. I have a dracula/morbius/apocalypse deck. What's yours look like?

I'm at 93 right now collection 9,000ish