• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Mobile Anyone playing Marvel SNAP ? 💥

Do you have a favorite deck? What collection level are you? Have you noticed opponents playing certain cards consistently?

I have two decks I oscillate between. BetaRayBuild and Near Madness (my closest version to a deck you posted a page or so back). Matchmaking mirrors what I play mostly.

I'm at Collection Level 3,142.

I have two decks I oscillate between. BetaRayBuild and Near Madness (my closest version to a deck you posted a page or so back). Matchmaking mirrors what I play mostly.

I'm at Collection Level 3,142.

second dinner still claims there is no element of deck based matchmaking in marvel snap 😂

I was gunna say gold but refrained because 1). I go infinite on all mine and 2). My style isn't always valid

I just got that dude that bounces around from location to location and gains power every time I discard in a "random card to deck" location. I wish I had him he's actually good.

There are several discard cards that came out after I made my deck. I don't have any of them. I'm itching to troubleshoot some more cards.

Blade is probably that one of remove. I need something that's more consistent

idk man, blade is so much more consistent than he used to be. He's a lot better after his buff. Him and lady sif are must haves in any hela deck.

I think the other card you're referring to is miek right? I don't have him either. Didn't want to spend spotlight keys that week since I don't play much discord since back when the Dracula apocalypse deck was meta relevant.

I think I'll probably go gold just since I have so many other gold on golds.

I have been having a lot of fun with hope summers and pixie. every game is different

Last edited:
Holy fuck blade got buffed. Okay yes, dope.

Good to know lol

Hope summers and pixie, yeah man those decks that have so much variety are difficult for me. They're probably way more fun than hela tho lol

Wow. I just got hulk and 2 she hulks played against me on turn 7

Yep, at least the moon for sure

While I do somewhat agree with his username hela can be repetitive, you don't want to bet all your cubes against a hela deck when they snap on turn 6.