• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Mobile Anyone playing Marvel SNAP ? 💥

Pretty hilarious.

Every fun deck I play I get matched up with hela or destroy or blob and they murder me

i say fuck it and play destroy

all of a sudden sera tech is all I see

fun gaming

Pretty hilarious.

Every fun deck I play I get matched up with hela or destroy or blob and they murder me

i say fuck it and play destroy

all of a sudden sera tech is all I see

fun gaming

They definitely use some sorts of non random algorithms but, I just obsessively grind the same deck so I don't know much about what you're experiencing.

Sounds like hela is still good? Might grind a shit load soon then. Sort of getting bored of Mafia City, and sorta as you know just got a lot more time on my hands.

They definitely use some sorts of non random algorithms but, I just obsessively grind the same deck so I don't know much about what you're experiencing.

Sounds like hela is still good? Might grind a shit load soon then. Sort of getting bored of Mafia City, and sorta as you know just got a lot more time on my hands.

hela is good yeah. I made it to last game of gold conquest then lost to another hela deck lol

Trying to decide whether to go gold border on white queen or not

I like infinite boarder on those IMO

I love that galactic

Think white queen is really underrated as well. Unless they buffed her recently

I love the understated look of how it is now. But the infinite border would give animation and shiny logo, and compliment the logo color

I almost grabbed that Ebony Maw variant recently, but I don't play him that much. Either way you go, it's going to look good. :makeup:

I played him a ton way back when Shuri red skull dominated the meta. was using the winter variant up until this one, still have a ton of boosters

I'm working on splitting my Jim Lee Rogue now. 4th split , nothing yet. I like my winter vacation rogue too but I've used it so long now.

Ive made it from proving grounds to infinity conquest like 3 times with my negative tribunal deck but I always run into an enchantress or a tribunal mirror that outdraws me. I haven't won infinity conquest in months.

Negative is very fun to play I will say
Difficult too, which can be fun

Big learning curve probably which is I why I'm a hela junky

Negative has been by favorite archetype since I started, unfortunately it has only ever been nerfed with no real improvements. They even took Adam Warlock away from the deck. 😵‍💫

Maybe the day will come. Another sick 0 power 5 cost card. That's what I did I just played my favorite deck then when the meta popped me off I started slaying kids